• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John McCain Diagnosed With Brain Cancer

Plus the blast he threw at the media was a bit moronic, even disingenuous considering he has sought media attention relentlessly for the past 20 years. JM primping for the media has been a constant.
His vote was a big f.you to Trump as he just cannot get over the fact Trump called him out during the campaign and Trump had the unmitigated gall to win which McCain could not.
i am sorry for his health misfortune and wish him no personal ill but I do wish he would just quit grandstanding, shut up and go away.

let the worms have him....they're going to get us all someday anyway. i've no use for mccain, he sold this countrymen down the river so many times i have lost count. fuck him, and fuck everyone who looks like him.

and while you might give us. the "tough crowd" speech of shame..........consider this....

We all live our lives, and make daily decisions on what we are going to do...thereby creating our legacy. if i do 10% good, and the other 90% is me being a shit-dick, do i really deserve people to remember me as a good guy? i mean really? i dont expect it to pan out that way. if i am a fuckstain, for crying out loud, call me a fuckstain.

these slimey politicians have been gutting our country for my entire life, and i am supposed to be somber and show respect to them when they croak? fat fucking chance of that. i particularly enjoy outliving these traitors to freedom. i hope we can undo what they've done.

Go cancer go,go cancer go. I'm gonna wear all black and go on a 24hr charity death walk for this motherfucker. Fuck him and anything he did. Just cause you were in the military does not make you infallible for 50 years after.hes fucked this country so many times. he's a fucking scumbag who is bought and paid for. I hope it spreads to his limp dick and he has to fucking transition. I hate you john fucking McCain. If I out live you and my ex mother in law I will die happy.
Manchurian McCain

He was Reagans biggest mistake.

His head was on the chopping block when he was a freshman senator neck deep in the Keating Five scandal.

Reagan accepted his war hero card and let him off the hook.

His service was paid with allowing him 30 years of serving John McCain

He was Reagans biggest mistake.

His head was on the chopping block when he was a freshman senator neck deep in the Keating Five scandal.

Reagan accepted his war hero card and let him off the hook.

His service was paid with allowing him 30 years of serving John McCain

Interesting note of the Keating Five, 4 of the 5 were "Democrats".
Or 5 for 5 if you're paying attention.

R

Interesting note of the Keating Five, 4 of the 5 were "Democrats".
Or 5 for 5 if you're paying attention.

R

Amazing how cheap those bastards sold out for.

They got less than $2 million in kickbacks for their campaigns while the tax payer was screwed for billions and real people in some cases lost their entire life savings.

I hope his last lucent thought is of what an asshole he is.

karmas a bitch.....i hope it hurts the entire time this fuck-stick is dying.....