• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Karen vomits again.

Damn, I'm glad I live out in the country.
FB_IMG_1571173934732.jpg

I bought in an HOA because the homes were much better kept than adjacent neighborhoods. One Friday in May I cut my grass. It rained and got hot that weekend and the weeds shot up 6” in 3 days.
I got a notice as did most of my neighbors.
I protested, ran for the HOA board and was elected on no more spring weed notices. And that passed my first meeting.
Everytime a neighbor has requested something reasonable (antennas, solar, generators, landscape, etc) it’s been passed.
So if you’re in an HOA and don’t like the rules then get on the board and change it.

Datapoint: most HOA boards don’t have enough volunteers so the same old codgers stay on it and get cranky. Run and Vote them off.
Otherwise you really have no room to complain.

Reactions: Maggot
I like to think that the uptick in Kevins and karens is due to the fact that they have relatively been sheltered. it was their parents or grandparents that lived through some of the worst the 20 th century had to offer either directly or indirectly. so To them a frog, or not having your house or fence painted a certain color etc.... is a big deal.

Soo...the HOA allows these people to grow vegetable gardens in their front yard, but the frog statue has to go? What kind of HOA allows vegetable gardens in the front yard? It doesn’t say, but my guess would be that the frog statue, and the gardens, were in the back, or side, yard, and could be seen from the sidewalk. I would have told that c*** to pound sand too.

So make a enemies in the neighborhood your children live in, brilliant lol
But what about the children? Think of the children! Where the fuck is this neighborhood, Mogadishu?

If pissing your neighbors off results in a threat to your crotchfruit, you need more than an HOA. You need an A10 Warthog to do some strafing runs.

But what about the children? Think of the children! Where the fuck is this neighborhood, Mogadishu?

If pissing your neighbors off results in a threat to your crotchfruit, you need more than an HOA. You need an A10 Warthog to do some strafing runs.

So linear

No, but if I went through what that guy who dared to put a little frog lawn ornament up went through, I wouldn’t piss on fire to put those people out.
Obvious burst water pipe? I could call, but I’m charging my phone.
Stupid crotch fruit is wondering around because accidentally got locked out of the house, oh well kids like camping.

Most kids are just going to grow up to be like the parents.

It’s a odd pre programmed thing, many folks are all about offspring still in gestation, or while VERY young, but some pre teen inner city kid they’ll toss in jail without batting a eye.
Think it’s a reaffirmation of group identity, until the offspring have enough features that they can be viewed as coming from the other tribe, they must be protected. Ether way, honestly I never viewed children in some crazy god like way, in many ways a child is much more replaceable when compared to a man established in his trade.

Just funny when someone jumps into crippling debt for a house for their kids, only to make war with the neighborhood, and crap all over their own kids development when given a chance to teach them about why a little clay frog isn’t a big fucking deal.