• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Kestrel MOLLE pouch?

300snipe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2009
Northern Nevada, NV
Hey all. So I'm finally buying a kestrel as my keen sense of 'lick my finger and hold it in the air' to test the wind direction has been failing me as of late.
crazy.gif

So I've seen a molle pouch on amazon specifically for the kestrel but they only have it in black and I need it in digital desert or plain tan. Anyone know where to get one as I've scoured the internet to no avail. I'm thinking maybe a regular M16 magazine pouch would fit it well enough but don't know for sure as the Kestrel is not here yet. Ideas or recommendations fully appreciated!

Re: Kestrel MOLLE pouch?

yes I bought mine on their site, it has worked well on my deployment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: popeye089</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes I bought mine on their site, it has worked well on my deployment </div></div>

what did you buy on which site? the kestrel on amazon or the pouch on another site?

Edit: found one! http://www.botachtactical.com/ketamoca.html

A Paraclete double 40mm pouch would work well. It has a fastex buckle so you won't lose it. And also carry a Surefire or something of similar size.

Cut

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should have them in OD, Khaki/Coyote, Black. Box came today, so I will update the site in the morning.</div></div>
Dude, you have EVERYTHING!