• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larry Vickers pleads guilty

Yeah, that’s all well and good, but he sounds just exactly like all of the political power leeches in DC that truly only have one goal in mind, money. He can go preach in another country that he’s only using for personal gain. His commitment is solely to himself. Bravo for him, but take your shit elsewhere then if this country sucks so much.

Why doesn’t he? The money is better here. Then, once he’s taken all he feels he needs, he will head to another country and bash us from there, like every other leech that professes to care. It’s as plain as the day is long. 😉
I love America. But just speaking personally.. if Im facing being destroyed by libtard prosecutors for a unconstitutional law and I have the resources to get on out... Hello Russia baby!

Trump should too. To hell with letting them fckrs throw you in prison... get out while the gettin is good. Putin would let both of them come safely live in Russia.

Trump can possibly fight in court and win legally, he has a realistic possibility of defeating all of the criminal cases against him, or pushing them back until after the 2024 election and then simply pardoning himself [which is an unprecedented matter but there is nothing in the Constitution that limits the Presidential power to pardon for federal crimes- the general consensus is the President can pardon anybody for a violation of federal law, except he cannot pardon somebody for impeachment, he cannot use the pardon power to block impeachment of a federal official].

In all honesty, Trump should exhaust all possible legal remedies, participate in the 2024 election, and if the election is stolen or if he wins but is denied inauguration because of the ongoing criminal cases, he should call for an armed uprising, call for volunteers, and rely on support by junior officers and NCOs in the armed forces and simply force the issue. As Pompey once said at the beginning of Caesar's Civil War, "I have only to stamp my foot and legions will spring up." Of course Pompey lost that civil war, but that's another matter entirely.

A show-down is coming and we all know war is on the horizon. If Trump exhausts all legal remedies or if the Establishment Left resorts to another Covid variant lock-down scam or terrorist attacks against polling stations and "it is too dangerous to vote in person" with mail-in ballots, online voting, ballot harvesting, etc., and especially if the approximately 14 states trying to strike Trump off the ballot succeed and remove him from the ballots entirely, then we simply say, "we tried to play the game by the rules but they changed the rules in the middle of our turn, this game is over, we're canceling the election, Trump is President."

Trump absolutely cannot leave, except as a last resort for himself, his safety, and the safety of his family.

I am not married to elections as the end-all be-all for deciding social or political issues. There is a strong likelihood Trump will not appear on the ballot in at least several key states, due to actions being undertaken by various secretaries of state in those states.

The 2024 election is on track to be the most contentious and violent since 1876.

1698159505380.png

I love America. But just speaking personally.. if Im facing being destroyed by libtard prosecutors for a unconstitutional law and I have the resources to get on out... Hello Russia baby!

I like the USA, a lot of its history [not all of its history], I like the potential the USA has, that is the potential for restoration, and there are several people [close friends and family] who mean a great deal to me and with whom I share bonds of various sorts, and some of whom I am legally or morally obligated to, and while I could in theory leave tomorrow for greener pastures, I have elected to honor my commitments to these individuals and cannot leave at the present time. This means staying and possibly participating in an upcoming civil war, which I am ultimately okay with.

I have several friends who are prior service combat vets, some infantry, some spec ops, and they have all at various times expressed interest in wanting to live on my land and build cabins on my land and do work for me, ranging from agricultural work to livestock/husbandry work, to working with me on rifles/skills/training/preparation.

My father is too old, infirm, and lacks the coordination to do much more than engage in static defense or provide security to a sniper element to prevent them from being surprised close-in or overrun.

I *could* leave tomorrow and my father said, "feel free to leave the day after you finish the cases you're handling for me, if you really want to, but I don't approve and I don't believe it is the right thing to do," but that would entail not only abandoning my friends and family, it would entail going against my father's sincere solemn proclamation against leaving.

With that in mind, my father did say, "if the USA goes full Zimbabwe, full Somalia, full Venezuela, or raging Bolshevik mode, I'll either fight alongside you in a civil war as best I can, or we can leave together at that point." Although I pointed out, "that is assuming it is still going to be possible to leave at that point."

If I could cleanly lift up my present life/situation in the USA and drop it seamlessly into Russia, bringing along my family and friends, that would make a lot of sense, but that is just naive idealistic optimism that wouldn't pan out or work in the real world of "practical applied reality."

As a matter of honor and obligation to a handful of people who mean a great deal to me, I'm stuck in the USA for the time being. But the USA as a country means virtually nothing to me, it is just an idea in the minds of drones that were taught in government schools to stand up and salute a flag that symbolizes a central government that is run by an administrative deep state bureaucracy of technocrats. People are worth fighting for and defending, ideas are worth fighting for and defending. Symbols and institutions don't really interest me.

On one hand I understand what he's saying...why should a man stay loyal to country that isn't loyal to him?

Vickers spend a good amount of his life in service to his country, only to be bitch smacked for what amounts to a paperwork error.

Where the contention comes into place, is especially for people like us, is we believe our country is more than just our govt...just picking up and leaving because some jackboot thugs want a raise really doesn't sit right with most of us.

Especially the idea of running off to Russia...fuck that...Russia is no friend of the US.

And even if you want to argue " well so what, the US betrayed Vickers, fuck em"....I'm sure all of vickers' friends and family are also not picking up and moving to Russia with him.

So he goes over there and trains special forces or whatever, those special forces train China, China trains Iran....and Iran trains terrorist groups who target Americans...Vickers has now been complicit, somewhere in the chain, of potentially endangering his own friends and family...nah fuck that.

Even if vickers' does leave the country, fuck Russia....go find a beach somewhere and spend your life someplace warm, sipping mai tais on a beach.

Dude can liquidate his MG collection and never have to work again...

You're assuming Vickers is going to be allowed to liquidate anything and that the government isn't just going to do civil asset forfeiture and seize his entire gun collection, or that they haven't already seized his entire collection during the pendency of this case.

You're also assuming Vickers is going to pocket the money from liquidating his gun collection and won't be required to pay fines, forfeiture penalties, and colossal legal fees.

This case is probably going to wreck and break Vickers financially. I predict Vickers will be reduced to abject poverty and will wind up succumbing to the cancer he is dealing with, in a number of years, having been thoroughly and comprehensively wrecked by the government.

Russia is no friend to the United States? Is the USA a friend to you?

The government in Washington DC isn't a friend to the USA or the American people.

At least the government in Moscow isn't helping drag queens groom American toddlers.

Designation of a group as "terrorist" is just a means by which a hegemonic power denounces resistance by groups with less formal/conventional power who have resorted to asymmetrical warfare. Hell, the UK has classified Wagner Group as a "terrorist" organization. The USA has classified the Iranian Revolutionary Guards as a "terrorist" organization. This would be the equivalent of China classifying Blackwater as terrorists or Russia classifying the United States Marine Corps as terrorists.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard is a regular uniformed branch of the Iranian Armed Forces. Wagner Group is a semi-regulated private security contracting company in Russia which is basically run off the books by the Ministry of Defense.

Calling Iran a "terrorist" nation is just lamestream mainstream corporate media noise and nonsense. In the 1770s the men dressing up as Indians and trashing private property of British merchants in Boston harbor, as well as beating, tarring and feathering tax collectors, and threatening to kill British royal officials if they didn't leave various areas, would today be called "terrorists" by the governments in Washington DC and London.

In the modern western world a "terrorist" is, broadly speaking, anybody in a developing nation who resists American/Western exploitation/theft of their natural resources or who resists American/Western cultural imperialism.

If you're an Iraqi and don't want a battalion of Americans storming into your city to disarm you and force your family to adopt American ways, and you decide to fight, you're a terrorist. If you're in a village in Afghanistan and don't want soldiers and Marines from the US disarming you and overseeing the legalization of abortion so your daughter can be taken to a university in a city to become a liberated Western harlot with an Only Fans, and you resist, you're a terrorist. The Pashtun have managed to make it this far without caring what Westerners call them, and men in villages in Afghanistan will still be siring children and having families long after it becomes functionally impossible for Western men to find a marriageable bride in a society ruined by hookup culture where tens of millions of women are now doing online stripping and cam-girl Only Fans whore work.

Any thinking man with integrity would resort to armed resistance if foreigners came into his country to disarm him, throw down his cultural traditions, and take his women out from under his headship. If Western men had half the balls of the Pashtun men, Only Fans wouldn't exist, the average child wouldn't be raised in a single mother household, 65 million abortions wouldn't have taken place in the West since the 1970s, and 35% of Western women wouldn't be permanently barren due to STDs, because the people imposing such cultural rot would have been resisted and crushed.

Last edited:
On one hand I understand what he's saying...why should a man stay loyal to country that isn't loyal to him?

Vickers spend a good amount of his life in service to his country, only to be bitch smacked for what amounts to a paperwork error.

Where the contention comes into place, is especially for people like us, is we believe our country is more than just our govt...just picking up and leaving because some jackboot thugs want a raise really doesn't sit right with most of us.

Especially the idea of running off to Russia...fuck that...Russia is no friend of the US.

And even if you want to argue " well so what, the US betrayed Vickers, fuck em"....I'm sure all of vickers' friends and family are also not picking up and moving to Russia with him.

So he goes over there and trains special forces or whatever, those special forces train China, China trains Iran....and Iran trains terrorist groups who target Americans...Vickers has now been complicit, somewhere in the chain, of potentially endangering his own friends and family...nah fuck that.

Even if vickers' does leave the country, fuck Russia....go find a beach somewhere and spend your life someplace warm, sipping mai tais on a beach.

Dude can liquidate his MG collection and never have to work again...
Well... at the point that Vickers and possibly Trump find themselves in.. Im thinking simply in terms of being a int'l fugitive, a SUCCESSFUL int'l fugitive. That means running and staying on the run. I say Russia because that is one country that'll for sure not cooperate in any extradition requests. Snowden chose wisely when he got outta dodge. Bet Assange wishes he'd done the same...

Reactions: LawTalker
Well... at the point that Vickers and possibly Trump find themselves in.. Im thinking simply in terms of being a int'l fugitive, a SUCCESSFUL int'l fugitive. That means running and staying on the run. I say Russia because that is one country that'll for sure not cooperate in any extradition requests. Snowden chose wisely when he got outta dodge. Bet Assange wishes he'd done the same...
The majority of Trumps assets would be seized by the “us of a gubmint”. Not to say that isn’t going to happen anyway though.

I don’t know numbers, but I strongly suspect that Snowden’s assets were significantly less than Trump’s, making it “easier” for Snowden to walk away. Still painful, but “easier”.

Reactions: lash
The majority of Trumps assets would be seized by the “us of a gubmint”. Not to say that isn’t going to happen anyway though.

I don’t know numbers, but I strongly suspect that Snowden’s assets were significantly less than Trump’s, making it “easier” for Snowden to walk away. Still painful, but “easier”.

If Trump wanted to he could liquidate half of his assets, put the money into gold, which I ball-parked as $600,000,000 dollars working out to about 20,000 pounds of gold, load it up into his private Trump plane, and leave.

Trump could land in Russia and set himself up as an exiled former American president, rapidly becoming a Russian oligarch. It would be odd for American history but well in line with antiquity with what happens to a surviving deposed/ousted leader from a great power who is being hounded by his rivals, deciding to flee to a rival great power.

The USA is going to repeat some of these ancient and historic trends, we're not immune to the laws of human nature and the rules of national politics.

Snowden has an amazing woman who followed him into exile. She's a keeper for sure.

I believe Snowden probably had a few hundred thousand dollars and has probably obtained more money along the way with the work he has done in Russia.

Trump should have pardoned Snowden and Assange on his way out of office, they deserve it and it would have really upset the Establishment Left.

If Trump does get re-elected he should go wild with pardons, starting by pardoning everybody from January 6, Snowden, and Assange.

Reactions: Jack's Dad

Tara Reade?

If Trump wanted to he could liquidate half of his assets, put the money into gold, which I ball-parked as $600,000,000 dollars working out to about 20,000 pounds of gold, load it up into his private Trump plane, and leave.

Trump could land in Russia and set himself up as an exiled former American president, rapidly becoming a Russian oligarch. It would be odd for American history but well in line with antiquity with what happens to a surviving deposed/ousted leader from a great power who is being hounded by his rivals, deciding to flee to a rival great power.

The USA is going to repeat some of these ancient and historic trends, we're not immune to the laws of human nature and the rules of national politics.
I suspect you’ve heard the term “Flight Risk” ?

The fucking government parasites would swoop down so fast on him and confiscate everything, it would make your headspin. Legally, or otherwise.

Reactions: tsavo303

The fucking government parasites would swoop down so fast on him and confiscate everything, it would make your headspin. Legally, or otherwise.
It’s interesting how he castigates any lawyer that might potentially advise his client to break the law by intentionally violating the MG laws, yet advises everyone else to break the law by fleeing the country. Typical double standard. I’m not surprised.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

Trump could pull it off. If anybody could pull it off, Trump is the man.

Also, for the most part Trump isn't a flight risk, not an obvious one anyway. His enemies see him as an egotistical narcissist who would never be able to tacitly admit defeat by fleeing, and frankly fleeing would be a quasi admission of defeat.

It’s interesting how he castigates any lawyer that might potentially advise his client to break the law by intentionally violating the MG laws, yet advises everyone else to break the law by fleeing the country. Typical double standard. I’m not surprised.

It is awesome that you misrepresent what I said about Vickers and ignore the spirit and clear context of what I said.

Let's review.

I wrote- Any lawyer who would advise a client to commit a serious felony that entails multiple years in prison and a lifelong firearms disability, to gain standing to challenge a statute that could be challenged without such conduct, should be [successfully] sued for malpractice and probably disbarred.

I didn't say, "never intentionally violate a machine gun law." I said if the goal is to try to gain standing to challenge a machine gun law, do not try to gain standing by intentionally violating the machine gun law, there are other ways to gain standing to mount the challenge to the law. You have misrepresented, mischaracterized, and misstated what I said, and ignored the spirit of what I said.

I did NOT say, "never under any circumstances intentionally violate a machine gun law, that is breaking the law." The spirit of what I said is clear, "it is foolish to intentionally violate a serious law to gain standing to challenge the law, there are other ways to gain standing."

Trump fleeing the country wouldn't be to gain standing to challenge a law, it would be fleeing to proceed on with his life.

No double standard, but I'm not surprised somebody who would mischaracterize what I said would fail to grasp the differences and distinctions. Nuances and subtleties are often lost on some people.

...and how long before Trump takes a sip of polonium tea?...and Putin is now $600,000,000 richer?...

Especially given the history between the two of them, the political risk Trump would be to Putin, and the fact that Putin could blatantly kill Trump and not suffer any ill effects from NATO....

The propaganda value of having a former American President in Russia as a defector would be so immense that Trump would be even more protected than Putin. Nobody in Russia would harm Trump, certainly not Putin. Aside from the propaganda value would be the intelligence value.

I could see the Russians giving Trump his own English speaking network and letting him broadcast Trump rhetoric to the West to incite populist uprisings.

Every single day RT and other Russian press would remind the English speaking world, "Whereas Donald Trump was relentlessly persecuted in the USA, his own country, he is doing fine in Russia. Here is footage of him at the Moscow ballet. Yesterday he was a guest of honor on a private tour with President Putin at the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg. Tomorrow Trump will attend mass at *name of grand cathedral goes here* and meet the Patriarch. Russia is the country America could have been had America not gone woke and broke."

Think about how things were when Stalin's daughter defected to the USA, nobody got her, not even the KGB could get to her.

Reactions: Longshot231
Trump could pull it off. If anybody could pull it off, Trump is the man.

Also, for the most part Trump isn't a flight risk, not an obvious one anyway. His enemies see him as an egotistical narcissist who would never be able to tacitly admit defeat by fleeing, and frankly fleeing would be a quasi admission of defeat.
You do realize that the State of New York is already trying to seize his businesses/assets located there, right ? Sure, it’s “illegal” and it’s “unethical”, but here he is, having to fight back “legally”.

Are you really so naive as to think the leftists in whatever branches of government wouldn’t pull the same shit ?

Oh, and you DON’T think him purchasing 20,000 pounds of gold WOULDN’T raise some eyebrows ?

Now, if you were to say the “rule of law” is dead in this country, I’d have to agree on that, but not much else.

At the risk of thread drift, I wonder why most criminal defendants, who may be really innocent, take an "Alford Plea." Unless I am wrong, this would afford them the opportunity to launch an appeal later if new evidence comes to light.

The ability to enter an Alford Plea has been around and upheld since 1970 by the SCOTUS.

If I were in Vicker's shoes, I would have attempted to enter an Alford Plea and appeal later if the NFA were ever overturned.

EDIT: If I were in Vicker's shoes, I would not have did the crime.

By now, there have been about 3 or 4 attorneys enter into plea agreements in the Trump Georgia election case. Surely they would know about the Alford Plea, so why didn't they use that strategy?

My guess is that they don't know about it. I have talked with several attorneys in casual conversation who have never heard of it.

@LawTalker any thoughts?

You do realize that the State of New York is already trying to seize his businesses/assets located there, right ? Sure, it’s “illegal” and it’s “unethical”, but here he is, having to fight back “legally”.

Are you really so naive as to think the leftists in whatever branches of government wouldn’t pull the same shit ?

Oh, and you DON’T think him purchasing 20,000 pounds of gold WOULDN’T raise some eyebrows ?

Now, if you were to say the “rule of law” is dead in this country, I’d have to agree on that, but not much else.

So you believe Trump would just use his credit card and place an order under his own name for 20,000 pounds of gold?

If Trump wanted to he could already be in the middle of using intermediaries to acquire gold and shifting movable investments out of the USA. I have no way to know and I wouldn't want to know because it doesn't involve me, I don't need to know, and I cannot be compelled to divulge what I do not know.

Trump publicly purchasing lots of gold would probably be written off by the smug arrogant mocking Establishment Left as "He is getting ready to gold plate his sink and toilet in his future jail cell!" I don't know if you grasp or understand just how smug and out of touch the elites in the USA are. You may think Trump buying a fortune of gold is a red flag, but The Left (TM, patent pending) would see it as something to serve as fodder for their latest failed attempt at comedy via insult/ridicule.

Until you move in political, academic, white collar elite circles and rub elbows with Leftist Elites, you really cannot begin to grasp just how out of touch they are, how removed from the reality of common sense main-street existence they are, and just how smug they are in assuming they have it all figured out. It would likely never occur to the majority of them that Trump would even contemplate fleeing to Russia, let alone would be buying gold in furtherance of such a plan.

The headlines wouldn't read, "Donald Trump caught buying gold, clearly planning to flee to Russia" but rather, "Donald Trump buying gold, is another Trump investment scam in the works?" or "How will Trump's gold buying spree benefit him and hurt the nation?" or "Gold Buying Frenzy- What sort of market manipulation is Trump angling on?"

The Woke Establishment Left has extreme problems with engaging in logical analysis involving deductive reasoning because all information they receive is filtered through the tainted lens of their ideology.

Until you move in political, academic, white collar elite circles and rub elbows with Leftist Elites, you really cannot begin to grasp just how out of touch they are, how removed from the reality of common sense main-street existence they are, and just how smug they are in assuming they have it all figured out. It would likely never occur to the majority of them that Trump would even contemplate fleeing to Russia, let alone would be buying gold in furtherance of such a plan.

Small town politics, city council, school board and homeowner association meetings are proof of that.

In the USA you and your son go $200,000 in debt for him to get a 4 year degree and come home claiming to be a woman. You and your daughter go $200,000 in debt for her to come home as a run through jaded burnt out feminist with a body count higher than Carlos Hathcock.

Take away the guns and there is very little reason to remain in the USA unless you are really motivated to want to fight in an upcoming civil war, which will be very uncivil and inhumane.
Definitely sucks to be where you live. My son is a student at ASU, will finish his degree next year for 10% of your stated cost. Masters for another 20K. And has a Desantis sticker on his car. I will stay out of jail and remain a citizen, thanks.

At the risk of thread drift, I wonder why most criminal defendants, who may be really innocent, take an "Alford Plea." Unless I am wrong, this would afford them the opportunity to launch an appeal later if new evidence comes to light.

The ability to enter an Alford Plea has been around and upheld since 1970 by the SCOTUS.

If I were in Vicker's shoes, I would have attempted to enter an Alford Plea and appeal later if the NFA were ever overturned.

EDIT: If I were in Vicker's shoes, I would not have did the crime.

By now, there have been about 3 or 4 attorneys enter into plea agreements in the Trump Georgia election case. Surely they would know about the Alford Plea, so why didn't they use that strategy?

My guess is that they don't know about it. I have talked with several attorneys in casual conversation who have never heard of it.

@LawTalker any thoughts?

It is not uncommon for a person serving a sentence for violation of a law, to seek to have their conviction vacated in the event the law is ultimately found [facially] unconstitutional in some other guy's appeal.

I imagine a number of people doing time for violating the Marihuana Tax Act got sprung after Leary v. United States 395 U.S. 6 (1969).

Note, I do not do federal criminal law and seldom even do state criminal cases. As a general rule I do not practice in criminal law.

Most criminal defendants take plea deals because they are typically guilty of at least something, even if not the horrendously over-exaggerated laundry list of charges they were hit with, and given the prosecutor's abilities and resources for procuring convictions, with likely stiff sentences resulting, it is a risk/reward cost/benefit analysis of "do I want to roll the dice and probably lose and get 8 to 12 years, or take a plea deal and do 18 months to 36 months and get on with my life as best I can."

Also, most criminals are longtime, even lifelong, repeat offenders, if they're charged with burglary, aggravated assault, robbery, conspiracy, and selling stolen property, and they are going to get a plea deal for 3 years and be back on the street to resume their criminal career, most want to do it.

I followed the criminal career of a local man who went from shoplifting and passing bad checks to burglary and then street robbery and aggravated murder during street robbery. He got a real nice deal of involuntary manslaughter on a clear cut case of armed robbery and felony murder, and he was back on the street four years later, if convicted of armed robbery and felony murder he could have been executed or given life without parole. It isn't the sort of deal I would offer a lifelong career criminal who finally progressed to killing a man in a street robbery, but then again I wasn't the one prosecuting him. If I happened to be his attorney I would have advised him to immediately jump on the deal while the deal was still available and I would stressed he would have been crazy not to take the deal.

Reactions: Longshot231
Definitely sucks to be where you live. My son is a student at ASU, will finish his degree next year for 10% of your stated cost. Masters for another 20K. And has a Desantis sticker on his car. I will stay out of jail and remain a citizen, thanks.

I live in the USA, where such costs are normal for say Ivy League education. Note, I didn't say or imply I live in those states or have an Ivy League education.

Where do you live?

Also, the website for ASU states it is $13,000 per year for tuition [average after aid and grants], which is already $52,000 for 4 years of tuition [not including room/board/food, etc] and then $20,000 for a masters takes things to $72,000. So this is a far cry from 10% of the $200,000 I used as a reference/ballpark.

So you believe Trump would just use his credit card and place an order under his own name for 20,000 pounds of gold?

If Trump wanted to he could already be in the middle of using intermediaries to acquire gold and shifting movable investments out of the USA. I have no way to know and I wouldn't want to know because it doesn't involve me, I don't need to know, and I cannot be compelled to divulge what I do not know.

Trump publicly purchasing lots of gold would probably be written off by the smug arrogant mocking Establishment Left as "He is getting ready to gold plate his sink and toilet in his future jail cell!" I don't know if you grasp or understand just how smug and out of touch the elites in the USA are. You may think Trump buying a fortune of gold is a red flag, but The Left (TM, patent pending) would see it as something to serve as fodder for their latest failed attempt at comedy via insult/ridicule.

The headlines wouldn't read, "Donald Trump caught buying gold, clearly planning to flee to Russia" but rather, "Donald Trump buying gold, is another Trump investment scam in the works?" or "How will Trump's gold buying spree benefit him and hurt the nation?" or "Gold Buying Frenzy- What sort of market manipulation is Trump angling on?"

The Woke Establishment Left has extreme problems with engaging in logical analysis involving deductive reasoning because all information they receive is filtered through the tainted lens of their ideology.

You're making a lot of assumptions as far as what I think. You're way off base on the majority of them.

You also appear to like to argue for argument's sake.

I'm out. You've given me a dreadful migraine.

You're making a lot of assumptions as far as what I think. You're way off base on the majority of them.

You also appear to like to argue for argument's sake.

I'm out. You've given me a dreadful migraine.

I guess only your assumptions are valid and only you have the right to make assumptions???

Why does everybody keep saying Russia, a communist shithole with a government the Leftists here in the U.S. are striving for?

Trump should draw a line and make a stand and this time not tell everyone to just go home. I'm not going anywhere but will bleed the enemy down as much as possible before they take me out.

One of my ancestors died in the Alamo, so it's in my blood.

Why does everybody keep saying Russia, a communist shithole with a government the Leftists here in the U.S. are striving for?

Trump should draw a line and make a stand and this time not tell everyone to just go home. I'm not going anywhere but will bleed the enemy down as much as possible before they take me out.

One of my ancestors died in the Alamo, so it's in my blood.

Communist shithole? Have you ever been to Russia or lived in Russia? Do you know Russian? Do you know anybody in Russia? Have you ever met any Russians?

Russia has a debt to GDP of 16%, while the USA is now at 122%, which means the USA has levels of debt rivaling third world banana republics. The USA debt to GDP is higher than Sri Lanka and just below Sudan.

• Haha
Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Communist shithole? Have you ever been to Russia or lived in Russia? Do you know Russian? Do you know anybody in Russia? Have you ever met any Russians?

Russia has a debt to GDP of 16%, while the USA is now at 122%, which means the USA has levels of debt rivaling third world banana republics. The USA debt to GDP is higher than Sri Lanka and just below Sudan.

We get it, you're a giant fan of the Russkis.

By implication should we also assume you're a big fan of ole Vlad Putin and his Oligarch buddies who run the place, and all of the other fun bits of modern Russia that you're leaving out (military conscription, actual wars of aggression, police state that jails anyone who dares criticize the Putin regime, etc.)?

Give me a freaking break.

By implication should we also assume you're a big fan of ole Vlad Putin and his Oligarch buddies who run the place, and all of the other fun bits of modern Russia that you're leaving out (military conscription, actual wars of aggression, police state that jails anyone who dares criticize the Putin regime, etc.)?

You’re kidding, right?

How many drafts have we had?
How many wars of aggression?
How many jailed dissenters?

PLEASE tell me I missed your humor or that this was just a big temporary brain fart.

No.
No.
No.
Yes. I had a professor that was Russian and he sucked. He would intentionally correct me when I gave a correct answer just so I would be wrong, misleading the whole class.

I had a dysfunctional uncle living off his VA disability for mental problems that believed in Communism, even before it was cool, and aspired to live in Russia. Too bad he didn't know you, you two would have hit it off.

I have a communist ex aunt that hung around the dysfuctional uncle because she knew he had money rat-holed away and she wanted it when he died. She studied Russian and visited it more than once. She moved to Pennslvania after she got all she could out of the family.

Last edited:

Hey boomer, the Cold War is over, nobody here is cheering for the Soviet Union, Russia is not the Soviet Union, and Russia more closely embodies many of the traditional conservative values of the old USA than the present USA does.

Aren't you of the conservative ilk that proclaims we should have a draft and that young people lack patriotism and ought to be made to serve in the military?

Name one Russian war of aggression... I'll wait... I don't consider Ukraine a war of aggression unless you believe Russia was wrong to go into Ukraine after Ukrainian neo-nazis spent years attacking ethnic Russians and causing trouble along Russia's border. What would you suggest the USA do if Iran and China were sponsoring Mexican cartels to attack American police just inside the USA and along the border?

Police states that jail people for criticizing a government? Did you miss the January 6 show trials? Those things would put Stalin to shame, he would take notes on those trials.

No.
No.
No.
Yes.

I had a dysfunctional uncle living off his VA disability for mental problems that believed in Communism, even before it was cool, and aspired to live in Russia. Too bad he didn't know you, you two would have hit it off.

I have a communist ex aunt that hung around the dysfuctional uncle because she knew he had money rat-holed away and she wanted it when he died. She studied Russian and visited it more than once. She moved to Pennslvania after she got all she could out of the family.

Support the troops, unless they are psychologically/mentally disabled and want to rely on their VA payments to sustain themselves, right?

I won't ever fault or call attention to a psychologically ruined veteran relying on his VA disability check, as though that somehow makes him less of a man.

Highlighting his belief in communism, yeah, that is about the only valid criticism you leveled against the man. Being a disabled veteran drawing a VA pension/disability check doesn't resonate in my mind as "here is a reason to dislike this man." You threw that in the same sentence as mentioning he was a supporter of communism, you took something that doesn't upset or offend a normal person [a disabled veteran drawing a pension] and paired it with something that would be upsetting [his purported belief in communism].

Support the troops, unless they are psychologically/mentally disabled and want to rely on their VA payments to sustain themselves, right?

I won't ever fault or call attention to a psychologically ruined veteran relying on his VA disability check, as though that somehow makes him less of a man.

Highlighting his belief in communism, yeah, that is about the only valid criticism you leveled against the man. Being a disabled veteran drawing a VA pension/disability check doesn't resonate in my mind as "here is a reason to dislike this man." You threw that in the same sentence as mentioning he was a supporter of communism, you took something that doesn't upset or offend a normal person [a disabled veteran drawing a pension] and paired it with something that would be upsetting [his purported belief in communism].
Whoa counselor, I'm not on a witness stand and you don't have to fill the air with lies, innuendo and manufactured contempt to discredit me. I never faulted my uncle other than I knew I didn't want to end up like him.

I was the only one in the family other than the gold digging commie ex aunt that would visit him, took his advise the same as I did as a kid and treated him with respect as a man and as my elder.

He took me fishing as a kid, was brilliant in many ways and had the sharpest wit in the family.

Whoa counselor, I'm not on a witness stand and you don't have to fill the air with lies and innuendo to discredit me. I never faulted my uncle other than I knew I didn't want to end up like him.

I was the only one in the family other than the gold digging commie ex aunt that would visit him, took his advise the same as I did as a kid and treated him with respect as a man and as my elder.

He took me fishing as a kid, was brilliant in many ways and had the sharpest wit in the family.

Well you did make a point of his disability and his VA disability check, as though you felt it was relevant and needed to be mentioned.

In any event, if you want to fight Russia or Iran, and you want to kill people you have never met and get your legs blown off for the New World Order and Israel, that is on you.

I prefer living, especially if the alternative is killing and dying for the New World Order and Israel. At the Judgment Day I wouldn't want to have to give an account for why I chose to bear arms for those people.

Well you did make a point of his disability and his VA disability check, as though you felt it was relevant and needed to be mentioned.

In any event, if you want to fight Russia or Iran, and you want to kill people you have never met and get your legs blown off for the New World Order and Israel, that is on you.

I prefer living, especially if the alternative is killing and dying for the New World Order and Israel. At the Judgment Day I wouldn't want to have to give an account for why I chose to bear arms for those people.
Again, with innuedo. If you knew me and read my past posts you'd see I'm not on the Israeli bandwagon. I never have been. In fact, I said I didn't care about Israel any more than the Palestinians. Neither one of them cares about me and both celebrated and danced in the street the day after 9/11.

My uncle was weak in many ways. He never saw combat and his mental issues weren't combat related. He believed in sharing everything and real estate as long as it wasn't his.

You know nothing about him, me or the situation to pass judgement. Go find an ambulance to chase.

Again, with innuedo. If you knew me and read my past posts you'd see I'm not on the Israeli bandwagon. I never have been. In fact, I said I didn't care about Israel any more than the Palestinians. Neither one of them cares about me and both celebrated and danced in the street the day after 9/11.

My uncle was weak in many ways. He never saw combat and his mental issues weren't combat related. He believed in sharing everything and real estate as long as it wasn't his.

You know nothing about him, me or the situation to pass judgement. Go find an ambulance to chase.
Quit feeding the troll. It’s all going to his billable hours anyway.

I live in the USA, where such costs are normal for say Ivy League education. Note, I didn't say or imply I live in those states or have an Ivy League education.

Where do you live?

Also, the website for ASU states it is $13,000 per year for tuition [average after aid and grants], which is already $52,000 for 4 years of tuition [not including room/board/food, etc] and then $20,000 for a masters takes things to $72,000. So this is a far cry from 10% of the $200,000 I used as a reference/ballpark.
I am telling you what I am paying. And my son lives at home. Dorm living is far from required for in state schooling. And your $200K was for 4 years, not 6. If one finds the need for Ivy League, then one needs pay for it. Your example is an extreme, and therefore of little relevance. People also make millions of dollars per year and can afford whatever school they want. I do not, nor do most. So is also of little relevance. THe $13K you quoted is cost, and obviously is reduced due to grants and and scholarships.

1698187619816.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE and lash
I see Baghdad Bob got a new job with Russia.

Standard Russian Propaganda: New Russia, We aren't communist anymore--all that bad stuff was the commies, we got rid of them all (except pretty much all of them continued to work in the 'new' government--to be fair, a good number have died off, but its like the who song "Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss!)

We don't have wars of aggression, we are just protecting the free people of Russian descent in Ukraine!
Except for the Chechnya war, Georgia War, Takeover of the Crimea and funding on Separatists in the Ukraine that is! By that reasoning the US also is just protecting freedom loving peoples in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria! We are peaceful people with no wars of aggression!

We're just Capitalists like America!!! (Except if America was run by the mob--I mean we got our problems, but Russia: da Hold my warm beer!)

I also want everyone to think about this Neo-Nazi claim. Its the Russian "racist" Anytime they want to smear someone they just claim "neo nazis"

Now a quick review:
Nazis don't like Slavic People.
Nazis killed 6 million Jewish.
So Russia attacked Ukraine to get rid of Slavic Nazis led by a Jew......

Right.....

I'm not saying he;s a russian glowie, but he sure does spit their talking points.

Belorussian? OMG Freakin love affair with dictators.

Queue the insane clown posse that is my followers

A real patriot stands up to their government and doesn't run. (looking at you snowden)
Cowards run. Men fight. We don't remember the spartans for casually slipping away to retire in Paraguay.
Here I stand. I cannot do otherwise.

Standard Russian Propaganda: New Russia, We aren't communist anymore--all that bad stuff was the commies, we got rid of them all (except pretty much all of them continued to work in the 'new' government--to be fair, a good number have died off, but its like the who song "Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss!)

We don't have wars of aggression, we are just protecting the free people of Russian descent in Ukraine!
Except for the Chechnya war, Georgia War, Takeover of the Crimea and funding on Separatists in the Ukraine that is! By that reasoning the US also is just protecting freedom loving peoples in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria! We are peaceful people with no wars of aggression!

We're just Capitalists like America!!! (Except if America was run by the mob--I mean we got our problems, but Russia: da Hold my warm beer!)

I also want everyone to think about this Neo-Nazi claim. Its the Russian "racist" Anytime they want to smear someone they just claim "neo nazis"

Now a quick review:

Right.....

I'm not saying he;s a russian glowie, but he sure does spit their talking points.

A real patriot stands up to their government and doesn't run. (looking at you snowden)
Cowards run. Men fight. We don't remember the spartans for casually slipping away to retire in Paraguay.

Cool story bro, tell me about a time you stood up for a principle, sacrificed your career and torpedoed your life in the process, and stood by to accept being led off to prison instead of fleeing in the aftermath. Snowden did a lot for this nation, nobody stood by him (except his woman), and he ultimately fled to Russia to have as decent a life as possible. I doubt his wife and kids care that some dude on a forum calls him a coward.

Snowden did more for this nation than you ever did, he did it without asking for anything in return, he did it to inform people of a horror being perpetrated by their own government, and now the likes of you criticize and condemn him.

When have you ever done anything to bring truth to the masses of this nation? What have you done for the country other than parrot Fox News and CNN news talking point drivel against a man such as Snowden? Hint, if you were an E4 for 4 years I don't care, that pales in comparison to what Snowden did. Snowden had everything and was set for life, he gave it all away to do what he believed was right and to expose corruption.

You get props and points for making sure to include a Holocaust reference in your post, because that strengthens whatever point you were trying to make. It is like the race card + the gay card + the disability card + the oppressed underclass class x 3 on steroids.

1698191408676.jpeg

Reactions: Evolution 9
Ukrainians thank you for your tax

Now a quick review:

Right.....

Ukrainians thank you for your assistance. Keep working and sending them money.

1698192810961.jpeg

Ukrainian Nazis covered in Swastika tattoos brainwashing teenagers in 2018 to engage in ethnic cleansing against Russian speakers.

In the USA the Left will shout "punch a Nazi!" prior to hitting a conservative in a suit and tie because he said something about immigration reform or taxes they don't like. But when it comes to guys in Ukraine with actual SS bolts, Swastikas, Deaths Head, and "White Pride" inked on their bodies, the American Left suddenly can't find Nazis because their eyes are blind to spotting Nazis.

The American Left should just admit they support genocide against Russians and simply be honest about why they are supporting Nazis in Ukraine.

We see here the troll deflecting and trying to poison the well.

Since both Ukraine and Russia are Slavic, it can't really be ethnic cleansing since they are the same ethnicity. But that's what the troll wants you to believe. Please ignore the fact that Russia was arming sepratists in Ukraine.

Please ignore than all but 1 of the former republics are BEGGING for protection from kind friendly mother Russia.

As to Snowden: Two Words

Daniel Ellsworth.

Thank you and good day fellow trolls.

This was posted on another forum. I scrolled through this thread, and didn't see it posted. It's one of the better videos regarding this case. So I thought I would post it here.

I've seen these guys before, (both are accomplished lawyers), and they're about as good as they get in regards to this type of firearms legality, and the "do's and don'ts" associated with it. From what was discussed, I think it's a relatively fair assumption to make that Mr. Vickers is in A LOT of trouble.

The violation of the sanction laws alone are what's going to end up hurting him the most. The government takes these things very seriously... Especially with today's political environment involving Russia, and the whole mess associated with it in the current Ukraine war.

There seems to be a lot of willful violation going on with this case. Full well knowing it was wrong, but going full speed ahead and doing it anyway. That is where the ATF is going to bitch slap the hardest.

I'm no lawyer, but I would not want to be in Mr. Vickers shoes right now. And the question resonates now even louder than ever, why would he do such a thing? The risk to reward factor doesn't even move the needle in this case. It was just plain dumb.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Shamelessly copied from elsewhere:

F86DASlWkAA_OcO.jpeg
F86DASnXkAEJu6F.jpeg
F86DASmXgAA7glX.jpeg
F86DASmXcAAm29s.jpeg
F86DBs5XAAA6DDF.jpeg
F86DBteXoAAso5j.jpeg
F86DBuvWMAAlW1n.jpeg
F86DBv4WoAA8PNz.jpeg
F86DDSpWwAA2edq.jpeg
F86DDUMWAAAeIN1.jpeg

Violations of the Hughes Amendment may or may not go unnoticed by the ATF (keep in mind that everyone one of those violations involves paperwork going straight to the NFA Branch). Violations of the IEEPA strike me as a whole 'nother story altogether.