• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larry Vickers pleads guilty

Well, they didn’t exactly single Vickers out. If you find an unregistered machine gun in Grampa’s attic, your choices are surrender it to the ATF, or go to prison for a long time and surrender it to the ATF…

It is ironically refreshing that the ATF treats celebrities like Vickers the same as a nobody like me.
You could stfu and hide it too

Reactions: Makinchips208
Or just like follow the laws and they won't come knocking. Obviously, he committed some serious crimes that he plead guilty to. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Does Ci stand for confidential informant?

Even if your conspiracy bullshit were true, which it is not, it has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
LOL you really are gullible if you think anyone left in the msm is really a free press

Reactions: oneshot86
LOL you really are gullible if you think anyone left in the msm is really a free press
This too has nothing to do with what I said. But if you are alluding to a belief that Dominion somehow corrupted the 2020 election, please do provide details.

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
According to court docs, OJ didn’t kill Nicole Brown, or Ron Goldman.
IMG_9756.jpeg

You could stfu and hide it too

Yeah but that's not compatible with "shall not be infringed!!!1!!1!!" flexing on the internet. The guys with Grandpa's war bring-back, a cut-down shotgun, or a homebuilt can are not the tough talkers who shit-talk 07/02 SOTs that aren't opening willing to commit felonies.

Reactions: lash and 308pirate
Well lets see, I guess he will not have this anymore.......Wonder if he is selling?

Reactions: lash
According to court docs, OJ didn’t kill Nicole Brown, or Ron Goldman.
View attachment 8257008
OJ never admitted to any crime. Stipulation of facts above has Vickers admitting to the crimes. Apples and oranges.

OJ was guilty as fuck and everybody knows it.

I have no sympathy for Vickers on the importation and blueprints and business dealings.

If Vickers dad was President this would be a non issue. He should have been snorting coke off of a hookers ass and tits and smoking meth.

• Sad
Reactions: charbroiled
I was like DAMN!! Wonder what is was that angered the cat community. But as Mr. Clarkson says: "Anyway"

You guys forgot to call me a Nazi simp btw....slacking off.

--

As to the Vickers thing--that indictment goes WAAAY beyond just NFA things--violating international sanctions. Yikes. I'm sure the world is a safer place now that the LAV can't film with genuine AKs or AK parts, but still this doesn't exactly strike me as pro-2A work for the masses.

A while back (year ago) it come across the wire that ATF had siezed all of Vickers stuff and thir was speculation about why. I think we just found out why.

Other things that worry me:
1698257298280.png

Uh oh. Sounds like someone cracked encyrption. That's not good. That's not good at all.. Maybe the know some other way.

/Om7oAz80st8+Gm3f7mzSm2DCGi+qWdHA9KVm4Wa1id3OFpOHr/tGu/B0zFwnEesc6jNe9o6SUMt28fZOw9whJkluGnmiJqVIWxIJezOX1I=

OJ never admitted to any crime. Stipulation of facts above has Vickers admitting to the crimes. Apples and oranges.

OJ was guilty as fuck and everybody knows it.

I have no sympathy for Vickers on the importation and blueprints and business dealings.

If Vickers dad was President this would be a non issue. He should have been snorting coke off of a hookers ass and tits and smoking meth.
Does the team, “plea deal” mean anything to you?

I was like DAMN!! Wonder what is was that angered the cat community. But as Mr. Clarkson says: "Anyway"

You guys forgot to call me a Nazi simp btw....slacking off.

--

As to the Vickers thing--that indictment goes WAAAY beyond just NFA things--violating international sanctions. Yikes. I'm sure the world is a safer place now that the LAV can't film with genuine AKs or AK parts, but still this doesn't exactly strike me as pro-2A work for the masses.

A while back (year ago) it come across the wire that ATF had siezed all of Vickers stuff and thir was speculation about why. I think we just found out why.

Other things that worry me:
View attachment 8257146
Uh oh. Sounds like someone cracked encyrption. That's not good. That's not good at all.. Maybe the know some other way.

/Om7oAz80st8+Gm3f7mzSm2DCGi+qWdHA9KVm4Wa1id3OFpOHr/tGu/B0zFwnEesc6jNe9o6SUMt28fZOw9whJkluGnmiJqVIWxIJezOX1I=
“Error while decrypting the text”

The government built Tor, improved water quality, reduced crime, contained communism, on and on. I’m sure they can decrypt anything… 🥸

Does the team, “plea deal” mean anything to you?
Yeah, it means they had him by the short and curls, and pleading guilt to the specified charges was the BEST that Vickers could do. One wonders what the worst was...

Reactions: Im2bent
Ya talking about all the posts over there where people say that maybe playing the law-letter sample game is not a big deal but violating weapons embargoes is pretty stupid?

That's not what I got out of it.

The educated opinions of several federal leos and attorneys on that thread is that Vickers got caught up in an ever expanding investigation that started as an arms embargo violation and snowballed into a whole lot more.

Outside of a few idiots on that thread, everyone pretty much realizes that none of the charges are "no big deal".

Last edited:
Reactions: Tx_Aggie
I'd still take the odds at trial. Pleading guilty has a 0% chance of you not ending up as a felon.
"What are the Chances for a “Not Guilty” Verdict if a Federally Charged Criminal Defendant Takes the Case to Trial?
Statistically not very good. Currently federal prosecutors tout above a 95% conviction rate.

Let’s just put on our imagination caps and say “it wasn’t me. It was the 1 armed man!”

Do you plead guilty to charges you know you are not guilty of?

I suppose there is some calculus that one could run that includes lawyer fees, potential loss of rights, jail time, a move to Paraguay (wtf?), etc.

Maybe it’s just a big misunderstanding, and pleading guilty to 1/2 a dozen felony charges was the best an innocent Vickers could do. 😒

"What are the Chances for a “Not Guilty” Verdict if a Federally Charged Criminal Defendant Takes the Case to Trial?
Statistically not very good. Currently federal prosecutors tout above a 95% conviction rate.

Sure, because prosecutors are taking cases they know they can win. What % of cases go to trial?

Reactions: vinniedelpino

5% chance of not being a felon > 0% chance of not being a felon

Higher math....I know

My guess is by the time they're done with him, he won't be able to own a Chipmunk .22 single shot.
My guess is they'll offer him a deal, ask him if he wants to spend the rest of of his life in prison and never see his family again or ...help them out.

Part of that deal will be giving up his list of people that took his courses and ordered anything from Vickers Tactical.

ATF caught a big fish in their eyes and are going to process every inch of him.

Last edited:
Yeah, it means they had him by the short and curls, and pleading guilt to the specified charges was the BEST that Vickers could do. One wonders what the worst was...
Or, he’s already on deaths door with his cancer, and didn’t want want to burned his family any further with a long drawn out court battle, so took a sweetheart deal that makes that justifies the ATF’s existence and sees him serve no time.

My guess is they'll offer him a deal, ask him if he wants to spend the rest of of his life in prison and never see his family again or ...help them out.

Part of that deal will be giving up his list of people that took his courses and ordered anything from Vickers Tactical.

ATF caught a big fish in their eyes and are going to process every inch of him. What he did was very stupid. He better be glad he wasn't in the mob.
He already plead guilty, no offers necessary.

Sure, because prosecutors are taking cases they know they can win. What % of cases go to trial?
The pew image I posted looks like of all the criminal charges, 8.2% had cases dismissed, 89.5% plead guilty, 2.3% go to trial.
Of that 2.3% that go to trial, 91.4% are convicted.
The other aspect, Varg Freeborn talks about this, is the high financial price of a trial.

The pew image I posted looks like of all the criminal charges, 8.2% had cases dismissed, 89.5% plead guilty, 2.3% go to trial.
Of that 2.3% that go to trial, 91.4% are convicted.
The other aspect, Varg Freeborn talks about this, is the high financial price of a trial.
Imagine being able to pick the creamiest 2% of the work load, and still dropping the ball almost 10% of the time. Then again 1.9/2.3=83%…, so make that dropping the ball 17% of the time + points off for bad math…

I’m going to posit that the vast majority of the 1.9% of cases that are tried and end in conviction involve a defendant that actually did it- whatever “it” was. And, of the 0.4% of cases that end in acquittal, a good portion is due to incompetence, or lack or loss of evidence (dead witness is still a thing…)

A defendant is behind the 8ball as soon as their case is picked up, because the legal system isn’t moving one bit until there is a pile of evidence.

I’ve seen enough “Law and Order” to know the states Attorney isn’t filing shit until s/he can win the case.

Maybe Vickers is falling on his sword. Maybe he was guilty of a lot more stuff that we’ll never know about, because he took a plea deal that sealed the actual breadth and depth of the charges, and the evidence against him.

You have to factor in that if you take a plea agreement, your most likely going to get a far less sentence than if you go to trial and lose. Common sense.... I know.

Guaranteed felon vs maybe not a felon

Let me think

Pure speculation on my part, but if he took a plea im guessing hes going to see little /no jail time.
I'm betting he does time. I'm betting it will be a fraction of the 25 years max that violating trade sanctions carries. My bet is also that it will be at a min security facility

But he will

Fuck a trial or a plea deal. If he has the resources, he should run for as long and as hard as he can. Trump should too.
Good fckn luck to the Marshals Service extraditing our boy LAV if hes got these dudes around him...

Fuck a trial or a plea deal. If he has the resources, he should run for as long and as hard as he can. Trump should too.
Good fckn luck to the Marshals Service extraditing our boy LAV if hes got these dudes around him...

You needed to upload that to the “YouTube operators” thread! 😂

Demo ranch on youtube was showing off his mp7 today. He shouldn’t be teasing ATF with his post samples . He could have been the example. But he no doubt scored lower on their priority list since he isn’t a decorated American hero!

This is a pretty good, easy to read assessment of what was going on, along with Vickers role in it. He's in this whole mess up to his neck.... (The last paragraph is what's going to sink him).

This is a pretty good, easy to read assessment of what was going on, along with Vickers role in it. He's in this whole mess up to his neck.... (The last paragraph is what's going to sink him).

Well there ya go dude! LOL just hit up your bro from Kalashnikov Concern and tell him hey dude I wanna come work and retire in Russia now.

@hk401 has a MR223A3 and a G28.. I asked him how the hell he got that shit in Wyoming? Probably a good thing you didn't answer that buddy. Might wanna take those pics down..??

These were neither criminal masterminds nor any sort of RKBA heroes. That's some real dumbass behavior considering that they were communicating electronically amongst several parties, dealing in Title II (NFA) items that generate a paper trail wherever they go, and flexing all over YouTube for the world to see.

That last part might be the best predictor of who goes down next.

Thanks, assholes, because this is going to make life more different for the rest of us who hold a SOT.

I know how this is going to sound but I want to say it anyway. For some reason I never liked the guy.

I think he was a frequent guest, or had a show on one of the old CMT TV shows back when I had dish network years ago. There was just something about him that I did not buy. His speech patterns, his body language.....something. Friends would say, on he is one of those SF guys, they are all like that. Not in my experience, and I grew up with one. Those people that I have been around seem to be in two flavors. When a 10yr old asks what did you do in Vietnam and the answer was, oh I was a carpenter...ok. My uncle would tell me that guy was one crazy dude, he did all kinds of secret squirrel stuff.....really he said he built book cases. Well he did that too we all did....oh. And when you ask a guy and he said well I can't really tell you it was all top secret, my uncle would come back and say, that guy never left the kitchen.

It seemed to me as a child those that talk down to themselves are actually the ones you read about in books, and those that talk and act like they are a bad ass are anything but. That seemed to carry through my entire life no matter the field of work the person is in.

I did stumble across his YT channel, but passed it by. Only reason I posted up the video I did is it was on another channel, and that is a very high interest area of mine.

Demo ranch on youtube was showing off his mp7 today. He shouldn’t be teasing ATF with his post samples . He could have been the example. But he no doubt scored lower on their priority list since he isn’t a decorated American hero!
Before his buddy, coworker, partner, or whoever the fuck he was, got murdered, didn't that clown who called himself "FPS Russia" get his entire collection seized by the ATF because of Youtube bullshit?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
.........It seemed to me as a child those that talk down to themselves are actually the ones you read about in books, and those that talk and act like they are a bad ass are anything but. That seemed to carry through my entire life no matter the field of work the person is in.......
I agree completely, and have found much the same thing. And I also agree that Vickers is / was in the latter category.

Before his buddy, coworker, partner, or whoever the fuck he was, got murdered, didn't that clown who called himself "FPS Russia" get his entire collection seized by the ATF because of Youtube bullshit?
Think he had a little bit of weed or something that led to him getting the collection seized and a short prison sentence.

Reactions: E. Bryant