• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Length of pull? Should I go shorter?

JoedirtPNW

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2018
After listening Frank talking about length of pull it got me thinking. Ive always shot standard length im a average person seems logical....

Now that ive been getting into precision rifles more ive been getting a little OCD on scope setup. Im finding I have my scopes as far back as I can get it (no pic rail)

Would going to a 12.5" length of pull help or hurt me? Most of my rifles are for hunting.

I only ask because im ready to order my first custom stock.

Is there a spacer system available for the stock? I wish all stocks started at 12" with the option to add if needed, so that's how I would order something custom.
One of the few times in life its easier to add on than it is to shorten.

Adjustable lop and cheek riser are worth the money.
When you finaly get your eye square to the scope without strain you shoot much better.

Is there a spacer system available for the stock? I wish all stocks started at 12" with the option to add if needed, so that's how I would order something custom.
One of the few times in life its easier to add on than it is to shorten.

Thanks I will ask about a spacer kit!

Either chassis or stock with spacers is the way to go. You can play with your LOP and find what works best for you.

Ok help the gang out.
What rifle do you want to upgrade?

Ok help the gang out.
What rifle do you want to upgrade?
All of them :love: ....lol

I have a Sako A7 and Model 70 long action, I leaning Mcmillan Game Warden on both. They are hunting rifles so im keeping the weight low. I will probably place my order on monday. I have a few more rifles that will be great candidates for a chassis. Just need to get these out of the way before hunting season.