• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Let's hear some Good'o Favorite Rifle Stories...

HOGTOOTH5R

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2011
DFW, TEXAS
Call me sentimental or whatever you want, but this Holiday Season and Cold weather is getting me feeling a bit gloomy these days...

I've been on this site for a while now and reads through posts almost daily. I've been noticing a lot of the guys has a lot of Time, Pride, and Investments in their rifles. Whether it's a Full Out Custom, a Budget Build, a Family Heir Loom, Maybe it saved your life, or a Old Faithful First Rifle, Best Groups/Shots Ever, Hunting Stories are always fun!...I know there's some Interestingly Good Stories out there to be told on them.

So, let's start a thread and share these with everybody!

Anything is welcome! Rifle names and why, where and how you got it, What you had to go through, The Wait or Search, Good, Bad, Funny, Sad. Let's hear them all! Hope we can get some Great stories to be told and shared.

For example like the special rifle build in this link:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3717891#Post3717891

P.S. Pictures are worth a Thousand Words!!!