• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Let's see your range!

SmallBoreSnipers

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
Troy, NY
I'm curious to see some different ranges you guys are using from around the country, and also to see some of those cool back yard setups. If you've got a pic of your range, lets see.
smile.gif

North Troy Stag Rod and Gun Club
About 5 minutes from me
25, 50, 100, 200, and 300

Range1.jpg

Range2-1.jpg

Re: Let's see your range!

Nice place SBS!
I'll get some pictures of my own range later this week if I can.

be18b4c7.jpg

my personal set up in southern indiana. I have since added a 1000 yard location with 2,1, and .5 MOA plates

101_1202.jpg

This is my 400 yard line. Got another 200 yards to climb behind me. This was taken while I was waiting for unsuspecting deer to pass at the back treeline.

Lee.

Here is where I shoot. It is on my families ranch and is only about a half mile from my house. The 1st panoramic pic is from the firing line looking out towards the 2000 yard line which is the red markers on the google map at the bottom. The other range I use is the ones with the yellow markers. The second pic is from the firing line one the "yellow" range looking down range. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th pictures are just more pics from the firing line and zooming out to see my 36 inch steel target which is at 1400 yards right now and in that pic. The 5th pic is a panorama of the prairie dog town from the little hill that you can shoot from and have targets almost 360 degrees.

My favorite place to shoot is the area shaded it yellow on the map. That is the "unknown distance range" or better known as a prairie dog town. Its about 250 acres worth of pure entertainment and where a good portion of my time is spent shooting.
dsc01101wd.jpg

dsc01153d.jpg
dsc01154z.jpg
dsc01155rn.jpg

dsc01125oh.jpg

googlerange.jpg

Damnnnnnnn I wish I had land like that! That is a crazy awesome setup. Make many mile long shots??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallBoreSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damnnnnnnn I wish I had land like that! That is a crazy awesome setup. Make many mile long shots??</div></div>

Farthest I have shot is 1500 with my .300 WM pushing 208's. I have to get a 30 MOA base to go any farther which I plan on doing here soon.

^Sweet. Pretty damn close. Wish I had the land to get out that far. Well so far we have the farthest range!

Anyone shot the TPRC here in Phoenix?

Here's a crappy cell phone pic from "Bravo" to show you all that you can have fun in the city limits (650+ yds to the far line at 12:00 from target and to the right of the trailer park). South Phoenix esse:

bravowt.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone shot the TPRC here in Phoenix?

Here's a crappy cell phone pic from "Bravo" to show you all that you can have fun in the city limits (650+ yds to the far line at 12:00 from target and to the right of the trailer park). South Phoenix esse:
</div></div>

Was that monsoon season it is pretty green on that hillside. The few times I have made it out with you guys it is brown which makes that target a little harder to see
whistle.gif
grin.gif

I shoot at Duane Corbin Range in Wausau, WI. Wish I owned some property and had some nice set ups like you guys. Below is a link to the range's website. They have 50, 100, 200, and 300 yard ranges. There is also a 600 yard range that is only open for competitions. It is live fire all the time so it is very nice to be able to move targets whenever needed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.co.marathon.wi.us/infosubcon.asp?dep=25&sid=23