• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Looking for a Dog's Name

Okay guys, I've got a name for the pup, but the wife doesn't like it. HOWEVER it's the name I'm leaning towards at this time. Since the puppy is black and white, she reminds me of a cow. You know, the typical black and white cow from years, if not decades of advertisements and movies.

BESSY or BESSIE

What do you think???

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Dog names should be no more than two syllables that way it is easy to understand for the dog and rolls off the tongue when discipline needs to be enforced. If your wife doesn't like Bessie how about Milkshake? One of the Chick-fil-a mascot's name is "Freedom".

Dog names should be no more than two syllables that way it is easy to understand for the dog and rolls off the tongue when discipline needs to be enforced. If your wife doesn't like Bessie how about Milkshake? One of the Chick-fil-a mascot's name is "Freedom".

Unless she comes up with knock out name, the dog will probably be named Bessie/Bessy. I can't think of any other name that best suits the dog's looks. It won't become finalized until we actually have the pup in our possession.

bernedoodle2.jpg

Agreed with the cow like name. My cocker is named Daisy. The wife named her and I agreed with the name. Bessie or other cow like name works great.

Her as a puppy back in July.
20190627_134736.jpg

Recently after a haircut.
IMG-3580.JPG

My dog looks like a dingo or any assortment of feral dogs from around the world. Named her Ayla after the main character in the Clan of the Cave Bear books.

name the dog, dog or DeeO'Gee.

Edit: just saw where the name was already chosen