• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Looking for dealer prepared to Export

Ferryman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2009
UK
I am looking for a dealer who is prepared to export custom actions etc.

These things are extremely hard to get here in the UK.

A new company has started producing Rem 700 clones but I am specifically interested in LH actions, and they are only making RH

Re: Looking for dealer prepared to Export

I sold a shotgun to a guy in Japan a few years ago. Went through an Exporter in San Francisco.

Philip C. Tong
High Bridge Arms, Inc.
3185 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
email: Click here to email me
phone: 415-643-9255
fax: 415-282-6520

Knesek Guns, Inc.
1204 Knesek Lane
Van Buren, AR 72956
Phone (479) 474-1680
Fax (479) 471-0377

Savage makes and sells what you want, and I'm pretty sure they can steer you toward an exporter. If you click the link, then look for my post, it contains links describing their offerings, on their company web site. Although the versions presented all refer to R/H bolts, they do make L/H actions, and I'd say it's fairly certain you could probably arrange to get pretty much exactly what you want from them. They tend to be flexible and cooperative if approached in a cheerful manner.

Greg

Jim & George Kelbly export all over the world. They make a pretty good line of custom actions themselves. But they do import / export work as well. Or at least they did a few years ago.

http://www.kelbly.com/

Ferryman,
We are now producing our own actions which are a rem clone, but with sako extractor, fluted bolt, etc. Available in right and left hand, and repeater or single shot. PM me for details.