• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Lost my 338 lapua action in the mail.

alphadogg56

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2013
Little Creek , Norfolk, Va.
That was a post I made a few weeks ago man was my heart broke and rightly so. Try to find a replacement on your own...good luck. luckily it was on the way to accurate ordnance in Ga. Half of the box actually got there, within 2 days yes two I get a call from woody that they had ordered 2 last year and they were expecting them soon an if I wanted one could be mind...ok from getting my action trued to spending 1100 big ones on a custom action from stiller.i gotta say it takes some good customer service to ease that blow and that's exactly what I got from Woody and Mark at AO , Iam blown away by there commitment to my problem and it's resolution, I will never have need to use any other smiths but AO....ever.Thanks guys your the greatest.

Glad to hear they took care of you,they are good people to work with.I have 2 builds in there shop as we speak.