• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Lw hunting scope for Christensen arms ca10

jstockov

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2013
Looking for a lightweight hunting scope for a christensen arms ca10 dmr.. Low light, weight and build quality are what I’m looking for. Will be hunting deer and hogs. Want something versatile from 50yds to maybe 400. Budget is up to $1300 willing to look at used also. Thanks for the help!

I just picked up a leupold vx3i lrp 4.5-14x50 FFP TMR of the exchange for basically the same role but mounted on a Remington 700 with a 18" 7-08 barrel. It's still in the hands of usps but I should have it shortly.

Weight is 20.3 oz. I love my wife's mk4 and this is supposedly nearly identical glass with the same reticle. The open center is awesome for shooting small stuff, (think small critters poking their heads out at 250 yds). Used these go for about half your budget. I highly recommend the leupold alumina flip up caps, they're my favorite caps. Sunshades are also really nice on hunting rigs because you hunt in the hours where the sun is lower and it really can kick some glare in my experience.

Reactions: jstockov