• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LWRC IC - when is it due out?

M198gunner

LtCol
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2012
CONUS Southeast
I have been reading on the LWRC IC and I am interested in getting one, anyone have any info when they are due out? When I call dealers they have no clue and just state they have some on order and will call when in. Wanted to see if anyone on here has the scoop.

Re: LWRC IC - when is it due out?

My local gun shop is an full LWRC dealer so this is the scoop they gave me. Per usual with LWRC, their advertising got out ahead of their development and production, much like happened with the REPR. Nonetheless, the IC should be a very good carbine once it's out. I'd keep an eye on GB because you can be sure that some of the first batch will make it on there.

Thanks,

I have been checking GB frequently but no luck to date. I think the IC should be a nice carbine as well for the price. Hopefully the dealers I have talked with and gotten on their list will call me when they get one in. Just wanted to see if anyone had info that I was not aware of.

Just got off the LWRC board and it looks like they are now projecting a 1 Dec 2012 date for their first shipments. I can only hope.