• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mason dixon sniper series standings and rankings page

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
Now that we've got three matches down, I went ahead and accumulated all the stats.

Black Hat Training Corps is happy to host it on behalf of the series.

http://www.bhtcorps.com/wp/?page_id=117

Link is at the bottom of that page.

The rankings page reflects the shooter's two best scores between two clubs. I will try and keep this updated as we travel along.

--Fargo007

Last edited:
Freddy,
Just to clarify, Is it your top 3 matches that will be counted towards the finals with at least one match being shot at each location?

The Capn'

Last edited:
Freddy
I want to shoot the aug match with a wounded warrior, he lost a leg and may lose the other, he is Walter reed now. A friend of mine works with the USO and met the soldier in the hospital. He wants to spend some time out of the hospital and shoot, would he be completely limited? I shot you last match ( none mason Dixon) at Gap. Will there be a way he would be able to participate, his mobility will be limited. he lit up at the idea, but I want to check to see if it is even possible?
Thanks
Sean

We will extend any accommodation necessary to make this possible.

You need a rifle, ammo, whatever, you let us know. He is on the roster as soon as you PM me a name.

Just get him there and he will have a GREAT time I promise.

--Fargo007

Freddy
I should be good on ammo and rifle. He can use my 260 or 6.5 creedmore. I will keep you posted and should hear this week about his participation. I can't thank you enough for being flexible with the match for him.
Thanks
Sean

Freddy,
where and when is the next match. I cant get to your website for some reason. Thought I would shoot it for some trigger time if nothing else at this stage.

The problem with the site has been fixed but will take an hour or so to filter through.

Registration for match 5 will open on the hide here in a new thread at 1030 tomorrow, Wednesday the 24th of July.

Shrek will be our match director. This should be a good 'un.

--Fargo007

Is there still a bank envelope filled with cash hidden on the archery trail?

Some fudd must have found it, hastily threw it in his truck, and raced home, thinking he had hit the jackpot.

Only to tear it open and see a bunch of foreign letters on little squares.

Some fudd must have found it, hastily threw it in his truck, and raced home, thinking he had hit the jackpot.

Only to tear it open and see a bunch of foreign letters on little squares.

You mean like Elmer Fudd? Large hunting hat with ear flaps covering a large bald caveman dome and an extra large double barrel shotgun, with a blood lust for "Wabbits". You guys don't have anybody like that in that area... right?

I see there are only 31 shooters on the standings list. Does that mean that only that many different people have shot the series or is that the runners up for the finals? Also how many shooter spots are in the finals?

Just trying to gauge if I can still make finals it without getting first place...

Matt, 26 shooters make the finals. Individual match winners and the top 20 in the standings when you count the top 3 scores for each shooter, including 1 from each club. Since Corey's won 2 then there's 25 max in the finals.

You also have to have a score from both Mayberry and New Holland to be considered; if you only have scores from one of the two, you do not qualify.