• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT ACC Elite

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 75
The next batch is already in progress, probably around 2 - 4 weeks right now depending on when you place your order, but there is tons of production in the queue.

-Anthony

The next batch is already in progress, probably around 2 - 4 weeks right now depending on when you place your order, but there is tons of production in the queue.

-Anthony
is the an nv bridge in the works? how would it differ? thanks.

Was able to get both…a shame these weren’t released on the same day to avoid double shipping and double waste.

Thanks anyhow the gun is finally complete.

Reactions: MDT_Josh and Terp
Gah, it’s so annoying that 3 top covers doesn’t give you a fully enclosed chassis. Im still trying to figure out if I like them pointing forward or back, but nonetheless, it’d be cool to have an option to have them run further back.

The picky/dumb part of me wants to buy a 4th and mill it to suit, but I already feel like a dumbass for spending $450 on these when I bought an entire KRG Arca enclosed forend for $280.

The things we do to make shit look cool.

IMG_0199.jpeg
IMG_0201.jpeg
IMG_0200.jpeg

IMG_0204.jpeg

Last edited:
Gah, it’s so annoying that 3 top covers doesn’t give you a fully enclosed chassis. Im still trying to figure out if I like them pointing forward or back, but nonetheless, it’d be cool to have an option to have them run further back.

The picky/dumb part of me wants to buy a 4th and kill it to suit, but I already feel like a dumbass for spending $450 on these when I bought an entire KRG Arca enclosed forend for $280.

View attachment 8205190View attachment 8205192View attachment 8205191
View attachment 8205193
Lol! I just thought the exact same thing!

Reactions: Hennig

The picky/dumb part of me wants to buy a 4th and mill it to suit, but I already feel like a dumbass for spending $450 on these when I bought an entire KRG Arca enclosed forend for $280.

View attachment 8205190View attachment 8205192View attachment 8205191
View attachment 8205193
Badass!

I never really intended these things to be run backwards, and definitely didn't expect people to want a fully enclosed ACC Elite! Oh Sniper's Hide... you never cease to amaze me lol. In all earnest, we could make a fully enclosed, one piece hood if there was enough request for it? With the scope installed, it overhangs the rearmost NV bridge regardless, so I am not sure how much of a difference it would make?

- Josh

Badass!

I never really intended these things to be run backwards, and definitely didn't expect people to want a fully enclosed ACC Elite! Oh Sniper's Hide... you never cease to amaze me lol. In all earnest, we could make a fully enclosed, one piece hood if there was enough request for it? With the scope installed, it overhangs the rearmost NV bridge regardless, so I am not sure how much of a difference it would make?

- Josh
One piece bridge cover would be fantastic, have an ability to attach a Pic rail at end if desired. Kinda like the AI atx bridges, slick and clean but has the ability to add a keyslot rail. Mlok would work up top. 120$ per for these top covers......steep.

Badass!

- Josh
One piece bridge cover would be fantastic, have an ability to attach a Pic rail at end if desired. Kinda like the AI atx bridges, slick and clean but has the ability to add a keyslot rail. Mlok would work up top. 120$ per for these top covers......steep.
1-piece would be fantastic. Similar to KRG's.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
True. I guess I own these now so will just coat them with the chassis and see what happens with the full length cover in the future. I can’t imagine this will happen any time soon.

The money for 3 was a lot, but if they’d each been 20% longer to cover the entirety of the forend I wouldn’t have been complaining.

Maybe I was just spoilt by ATX/Vision/AO/KRG chassis 😂

Badass!

- Josh
Can the Elite Chassis be ordered separately?
I have an ACC Premier which I ordered seperately because I needed 12.5" of LOP and I ordered the SRS Short XTN buttstock.
Will that buttstock fit on the ACC Elite?

Badass!

- Josh
Hi Josh - tagging @GBMaryland so he can confirm (cause at my age, WTF knows what's real and what is Memorex LOL).

So, GB got the butt pad posts you guys sent him because the comb posts were not long enough and if he got as high as he could with the comb posts then, he ran out of the ribbed section and clamping hardware clamp...well, didn't clamp perfectly. Comb had some wobble.

If I understood him correctly, he installed the additional butt pad posts in the comb AND he can still drop the comb all the way down without the posts having any interference below from other parts of the butt stock.

It would appear that this is far easiest solution to the issue....just get rid of a part number (the OG comb posts) and use the same post in both locations.

Hey...GB...did I frak this up? I'm pretty sure this was our discussion the other day, right?

Reactions: GBMaryland
That is exactly correct…

The parts they shipped me from the butt were slightly longer than the ones that come with the comb.

Interestingly, I seem to be able to completely lower the comb without any interference from the longer parts.

This pretty much makes the stock a total win for me.

Reactions: Baron23
Can the Elite Chassis be ordered separately?
I have an ACC Premier which I ordered seperately because I needed 12.5" of LOP and I ordered the SRS Short XTN buttstock.
Will that buttstock fit on the ACC Elite?
Can the chassis be ordered separately? Currently no, we're still trying to catch up on production and launch new inlets!

Will the buttstock fit the ACC Elite? Yes! However, the new SRS-X Elite buttstock has a starting LOP that is shorter than the SRS-X Short ;)

- Josh

Hi Josh - tagging @GBMaryland so he can confirm (cause at my age, WTF knows what's real and what is Memorex LOL).

So, GB got the butt pad posts you guys sent him because the comb posts were not long enough and if he got as high as he could with the comb posts then, he ran out of the ribbed section and clamping hardware clamp...well, didn't clamp perfectly. Comb had some wobble.

If I understood him correctly, he installed the additional butt pad posts in the comb AND he can still drop the comb all the way down without the posts having any interference below from other parts of the butt stock.

It would appear that this is far easiest solution to the issue....just get rid of a part number (the OG comb posts) and use the same post in both locations.

Hey...GB...did I frak this up? I'm pretty sure this was our discussion the other day, right?

That is exactly correct…

The parts they shipped me from the butt were slightly longer than the ones that come with the comb.

Interestingly, I seem to be able to completely lower the comb without any interference from the longer parts.

This pretty much makes the stock a total win for me.

Okay, this is great to know and @MDT_OFFICIAL can confirm, but we have made and sent out some of the "stiffening" plats for those of you wanting to run ultra-high cheek riser heights! With the longer grooved rods and the stiffening plate, that should take care of most of your concerns I believe?

- Josh

Okay, this is great to know and @MDT_OFFICIAL can confirm, but we have made and sent out some of the "stiffening" plats for those of you wanting to run ultra-high cheek riser heights! With the longer grooved rods and the stiffening plate, that should take care of most of your concerns I believe?

- Josh
Thanks Josh

@MDT_OFFICIAL - I’m very interested in what exact solution MDT will implement and if something special needs to be ordered to get the capability for a high comb position.

I plan to buy an Elite soon and I need an even higher comb, in general, than @GBMaryland (hey, I have high fashion cheek bones…don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful! ;-). Lol)

Last edited:

- Josh
How does one get a stiffening plate?

Just e-mail [email protected], but it adds around 1/4" to your minimum cheek riser height, so be aware of that if you are running it at the lowest setting.

-Anthony
Thanks for the quick reply Anthony.

Does MDT plan to cut in the longer posts (butt pad posts) into regular production or do they have to be specially requested.

And the stiffener plate…because it raised the minimum comb height, I presume this will remain by special request. Correct?