• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Millett scope.

.260rem

Private
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2011
va
Was wondering if anyone else has tried out this scope and is it worth more than it cost our a bad investment? millett-tactical-long-range-lrs-rifle-scope 35mm tube-6-25x-56mm-side-focus-mil-dotbar reticle

Re: Millett scope.

no bu i'm interested in getting one to there's a guy on the forms his name is donny i think you should try to find him and pm him hes the person u want to talk to

The LRS is a nice scope for the price. Millett gives you a lot of features in that model. The common problem is the supplied rings are far too tall. you will want to order a ser of 35mm Millett rings in a high height for mounting on almost any bolt action.

Trevor B.

I own this scope and have it mouned to my Savage 110FCP-K 300 WinMag, IMHO this is the best scope of its kind for the money!
As Optics Planet has stated, the rings are high, but in all reality, free rings are better than no rings at all... I did end up replacing them with some lower ones.

I can without a doubt in my mind recommend this scope.