• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk18 10.3” 5.56 AR as a SHTF truck gun?

48500476276_c71d780efd_k.jpg

I have two 10 inch barrel carbines ... top one home made (10.5), bottom one is colt upper(10.3) with "just bucket of parts" lower. And I've never had one reliability issue with either. I contrast that with my two 18 inch barrel mid-lengths, which are pretty sensitive.

Been getting yotes and coons and opossum with them around the chicken coop this season. They work fine. I target practice out to 300yds with them, head shots at 200yds with a stable rest. Shoot 77gr smk.

48500476276_c71d780efd_k.jpg

I have two 10 inch barrel carbines ... top one home made (10.5), bottom one is colt upper(10.3) with "just bucket of parts" lower. And I've never had one reliability issue with either. I contrast that with my two 18 inch barrel mid-lengths, which are pretty sensitive.

Been getting yotes and coons and opossum with them around the chicken coop this season. They work fine. I target practice out to 300yds with them, head shots at 200yds with a stable rest. Shoot 77gr smk.
Nice rifles but I like my helmet with the beer can holders better.

Interesting, as a few of us were wondering how long it would take,...We almost had a bet up until until a few guys analyzed your other posts, then they no longer want to take the bet.
BYT guns were not "Designed" to kill people learn history. Were they turned into killing Humans, yes because the world is now an long been full of pussy's that are not up for a knife fight.
...knives are bad too. We should ban them as well.

lol Jesus Christ man... do you and your fellow fucktards really think that I am against the ownership of firearms? Because if so, you all have severe reading comprehension problems and might have to take some classes to work on that. You know what I’m against? Stupid people. You do realize that if someone disagrees with your opinions and fantasies, that doesn’t mean they are leftist antigun commies right?

It’s cool though and I’m perfectly happy with not liked by random weirdos online who don’t like differing opinions. Some of us with actual experience don’t have to turn to the internet to fuel our fantasies.

You keep doing you boo-boo. ?

Interesting, as a few of us were wondering how long it would take,...We almost had a bet up until until a few guys analyzed your other posts, then they no longer want to take the bet.
BYT guns were not "Designed" to kill people learn history. Were they turned into killing Humans, yes because the world is now an long been full of pussy's that are not up for a knife fight.

This guy's game is far more clever than this. He's actually an anti gunner masquerading as a pro gunner making sarcastic anti gunner remarks -- which is where the hidden message is. And as you could probably guess, Soros is paying for all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Side question, anyone know where I can buy a SHTF dildo?

Since you asked, I once bought one of my friends this beauty:

It has a special place in his SHTF gear as it's heavy and long enough to beat folks unconscious with.
He finds that people are more scared when he walks around swinging that than when he carries a gun HA!

Since you asked, I once bought one of my friends this beauty:

It has a special place in his SHTF gear as it's heavy and long enough to beat folks unconscious with.
He finds that people are more scared when he walks around swinging that than when he carries a gun HA!
Asking for a friend, but will there be a Black Friday sale? I have some friends on here I’m doing a Secret Santa gift swap with and I think they’d love one.

Also, I think I may have just messed up my amazon algorithm by clicking that. Hahaha

...knives are bad too. We should ban them as well.

lol Jesus Christ man... do you and your fellow fucktards really think that I am against the ownership of firearms? Because if so, you all have severe reading comprehension problems and might have to take some classes to work on that. You know what I’m against? Stupid people. You do realize that if someone disagrees with your opinions and fantasies, that doesn’t mean they are leftist antigun commies right?

It’s cool though and I’m perfectly happy with not liked by random weirdos online who don’t like differing opinions. Some of us with actual experience don’t have to turn to the internet to fuel our fantasies.

You keep doing you boo-boo. ?
Laughing,... ask around.

Laughing,... Really then why did you bring it up?
Just responding to your comment, but props on trying to go that route. If I was concerned with being liked, I wouldn’t voice my opinions when they go against the grain.

Look, you’re not getting an invite to our Secret Santa party so just stop.

Anyone who thinks that cartel violence can’t spread to the US is a moron.

The Mormon massacre occurred about an hour’s drive south of the border.

That means those shooters could be anywhere in the US within a day or two driving.

I’ve been nearly run off the road by a convoy of gangbangers in the US.

A woman in Texas was run off the road by an illegal who then pulled her from the vehicle and raped her.

But truck guns are stupid right?

Reactions: Constructor
Cartel violence in the US is mostly limited to people involved in the drug trade and the immigrant community. The cartels have been mindful not to provoke the US. That could change, but that’s where it is now.

That means those shooters could be anywhere in the US within a day or two driving.

A woman in Texas was run off the road by an illegal who then pulled her from the vehicle and raped her.

Cartel violence has been in the US. All over the US. Chicago, NY, Philadelphia, LA, Midwest, Carolinas.

Reactions: Constructor
Having a gun at home in your safe that you can carry with you in a vehicle and use in, from or around the vehicle is smart, as is knowing how to do those things if the security situation changes. Leaving it under the seat in the off chance that a cartel mistakes your gringo ass for a rival Sicario during an afternoon Chik-fil-A run is stupid. That’s how guns get stolen. That’s how kids have NDs. Don’t do it.

Having a gun at home in your safe that you can carry with you in a vehicle and use in, from or around the vehicle is smart, as is knowing how to do those things if the security situation changes. Leaving it under the seat in the off chance that a cartel mistakes your gringo ass for a rival Sicario during an afternoon Chik-fil-A run is stupid. That’s how guns get stolen. That’s how kids have NDs. Don’t do it.

I would never leave a gun in the car.

I think bringing a truck gun for trips close to the border or to high crime areas is a good idea.

Even cities like Houston have opportunistic carjackings and kidnappings all the time.

Also, I do think there is a high probability of leftist violence and riots next fall.

Alright so I have a legitimate question, as I want to better understand what you people mean by truck gun and how it’s utilized...because we’ve hit both ends of the crazy/normal spectrum in this thread. We’ve gone from needing an AR SBR/Pistol in order to survive communist roadblocks on I95 (crazy) to just having a self-defense weapon in the vehicle with you (normal).

Are y’all meaning truck gun as in:

1). You have it wedged in the seat/console gap to your right as you drive around

2). You have it stored under/behind a seat/in a bag in the tool box/trunk as you drive around?

As for never storing an unattended weapon in the vehicle, are y’all taking it into Costco/the VFW/Walmart/Golden Corral when you go shopping? Cause if not, it’s an unattended weapon left in a vehicle. If you aren’t bringing it in while shopping, are you leaving it at home? I’m just confused as to when these truck guns are part of your security posture.

Not trying to restart shit, just want to see what the thought process is so maybe next time I won’t get sent to the online liberal commie gulag.

Thanks.

I always take mine with me to serve as a security rifle when going shooting in the middle of the desert (whereas the rifle I’m working with on any given day out there is often a bolt gun).

my protocol requires me to go to and from the shooting spot with no stops (except maybe to fill the vehicle with gas) in between. I would never leave any vehicle with a firearm unattended at any time.

I'm curious. The OP asked a question about a pistol or rifle why does anyone care what he does with it or why he asked? This is America he can do anything he wants. If you wanted to build a particular weapon for whatever use would you listen to some yakdick on the internet telling you "no you shouldn't do it" and swinging their imaginary big dicks around like it's going to impress other guys here?
What was the guys screen name that use to troll here, thought he had the biggest dick but turned out it was just the biggest mouth "Nobody"?

Are there hot, female cartel members?

Asking for a friend.

Alright so I have a legitimate question, as I want to better understand what you people mean by truck gun and how it’s utilized...because we’ve hit both ends of the crazy/normal spectrum in this thread. We’ve gone from needing an AR SBR/Pistol in order to survive communist roadblocks on I95 (crazy) to just having a self-defense weapon in the vehicle with you (normal).

1). You have it wedged in the seat/console gap to your right as you drive around

2). You have it stored under/behind a seat/in a bag in the tool box/trunk as you drive around?

As for never storing an unattended weapon in the vehicle, are y’all taking it into Costco/the VFW/Walmart/Golden Corral when you go shopping? Cause if not, it’s an unattended weapon left in a vehicle. If you aren’t bringing it in while shopping, are you leaving it at home? I’m just confused as to when these truck guns are part of your security posture.

Not trying to restart shit, just want to see what the thought process is so maybe next time I won’t get sent to the online liberal commie gulag.

Thanks.

WTF is this polite bullshit? Did you run out of whisky? :ROFLMAO:

In Texas, you're allowed to place a concealed firearm in your vehicle without a carry license. So a bunch of folks are doing just that. You're allowed to carry the firearm from home/work/etc. to your vehicle and back, but not to carry it around.

To me, a truck gun is one that always stays in the truck. I'm not sure what you call a gun that goes to and fro.

There's some funny shit in this thread, an I see the left leaning an the what if crowd, is well rep'ed.
As is the far right and basement crowds. It’s a truly diverse and all inclusive crowd here. We’ll all burn alive under Greta’s sun before the cartel kills us on I95.
I'm curious. The OP asked a question about a pistol or rifle why does anyone care what he does with it or why he asked? This is America he can do anything he wants. If you wanted to build a particular weapon for whatever use would you listen to some yakdick on the internet telling you "no you shouldn't do it" and swinging their imaginary big dicks around like it's going to impress other guys here?
What was the guys screen name that use to troll here, thought he had the biggest dick but turned out it was just the biggest mouth "Nobody"?
The thread derailed when the arguments over length and attachments started but the thread imploded under its own FUPA when the communist cartel roadblocks in America popped up. The basement dwellers got their feelings hurt because people (mostly me) mocked their fantasies. No one is saying anything about how one should exercise their right, but rather the mockery and hilarity stems from those who think they are driving the streets in a war-torn non-developed nation as they head to Golden Corral.
WTF is this polite bullshit? Did you run out of whisky? :ROFLMAO:

In Texas, you're allowed to place a concealed firearm in your vehicle without a carry license. So a bunch of folks are doing just that. You're allowed to carry the firearm from home/work/etc. to your vehicle and back, but not to carry it around.

To me, a truck gun is one that always stays in the truck. I'm not sure what you call a gun that goes to and fro.
Hahaha no shit I actually did so I started on the wife’s vodka... yea yea I know. Clear alcohol is for rich women on diets. Hahaha

Nah man just trying to understand the state-side truck gun mindset, as unless you’re carrying ready to roll next to you it’s a pointless concern, as a handgun at your side as the driver is way more effective. Then you have guys saying they don’t leave guns unattended, so I asked if they bring them into the store with them. If dudes aren’t bringing them into the store then they sit unattended.

The argument was never against guns or carrying for protection, but rather against the ones making America out to be Syria and the need to defend against ambushed and insurgent-controlled death trap checkpoints. ...and for those thinking America is anything like the Middle East, they clearly haven’t been there or spent enough time outside the wire. That’s all my point was.

That being said, someone wanna bring me whiskey? I’ll let you skull drag through the desert as I shoot over you and, if you’re high shooter in your one man class, I’ll throw in a free sad handjob while wearing a Hillary face mask.

It is not realistic to say that in the average course of urban / suburban life you should never leave your firearms in your car/truck.
Sorry but that's the way life actually goes. There are a lot of places you may visit where it would be illegal to bring your guns in with you.

Now if you want to make it to where there is no place in this country where you can't open carry your rifle / pistol, then that's a different story and sure you can tell folks to strap them on and walk into mail that package or pickup the kid from school or visit your local courthouse.

The only other option would then be to not carry your protection at all.
And that is what the left wing SJW communist gun grabbers are going for and that's why communist states like CA and NY push these onerous mandatory storage laws and why the left wants gun makers and owners to be responsible for crimes criminals commit.

Criminals bare the responsibility in total for any crimes they commit. It is ludicrous to try to suggest law abiding citizens have to make it impossible for criminals to do crimes. The police/government/courts don't hold themselves to that standard or even acknowledge the idea.

Reactions: Mooncake
Do You not feel any responsibility for what people do with your weapon after they steal it from your truck?
Stop talking sense. You’re going to end up in the liberal commie gulag with me for speaking against them!

whatever happened to just wagging your dick at stranger for self defense?

bench
I tried that once. At a bake sale. On base. Needless to say, we did not get invited back the following year. ...which was the plan all along.

• Haha
Reactions: plong
The 10.3 is VERY reliable unless you plan on fighting in Novaya Zemlya (stupid cold) or something like that.
I have hit sillouhette targets pretty reliably at 500m with a red dot. It will do good work for you.

A truck gun is just that — a gun that stays in the truck. It’s always there, in case you need it, just like the stove, food, water, microfilter, fire making tools, extra layers, extra socks, extra diesel, extra mags for the carry pistol, etc. in my vehicles, the rifle is locked in a steel Tuffy box. The only way a thief is getting it is if they take the truck, in which case the gun is the least of my troubles and replacing a 70K truck with whatever pittance the insurance company throws me is my worry.

I feel no more responsible for a criminal using a gun they stole from me than I would if they drove my Sierra through a farmer’s market, my chainsaw in the bed to cut up the neighbor, or my can of diesel to drown a kitten. The kind of thinking some of you are advocating is cancerous.

Perhaps you never venture far from home, are never far from help or just can’t conceive of freak inclement weather, precedented celestial events, or the civil unrest that seems increasingly likely rendering your vehicle disabled or useless and you on foot. But ridiculing people who prefer the piece of mind of being prepared because you’re such a secret squirrel badass that knows better is equally as childish as you believe their “fantasies” to be.

That said, I do hope I someday have the opportunity to dildo fight a commie on the side of an interstate. He’ll initially have the upper hand.
Me: You’re better than me.
Commie: Then why are you smiling?
Me: Because I know something you don’t know.
Commie: What’s that?
Me: That I am not left handed!

Need to add a dildo to my truck kit. Don’t worry I’ll lock it up so I’m not responsible for a rapist’s crimes.

What if they steal it from your home, while you're in the truck?
My safe is a reasonable precaution and if they can breach it I will know that I fulfilled my duty to maintain control of my weapons.
It is not realistic to say that in the average course of urban / suburban life you should never leave your firearms in your car/truck.
Sorry but that's the way life actually goes. There are a lot of places you may visit where it would be illegal to bring your guns in with you.

Now if you want to make it to where there is no place in this country where you can't open carry your rifle / pistol, then that's a different story and sure you can tell folks to strap them on and walk into mail that package or pickup the kid from school or visit your local courthouse.

The only other option would then be to not carry your protection at all.
And that is what the left wing SJW communist gun grabbers are going for and that's why communist states like CA and NY push these onerous mandatory storage laws and why the left wants gun makers and owners to be responsible for crimes criminals commit.

Criminals bare the responsibility in total for any crimes they commit. It is ludicrous to try to suggest law abiding citizens have to make it impossible for criminals to do crimes. The police/government/courts don't hold themselves to that standard or even acknowledge the idea.
I have a lockbox in my vehicle in case I have to leave my weapon to enter a secured area.

A truck gun is just that — a gun that stays in the truck. It’s always there, in case you need it, just like the stove, food, water, microfilter, fire making tools, extra layers, extra socks, extra diesel, extra mags for the carry pistol, etc. in my vehicles, the rifle is locked in a steel Tuffy box. The only way a thief is getting it is if they take the truck, in which case the gun is the least of my troubles and replacing a 70K truck with whatever pittance the insurance company throws me is my worry.

I feel no more responsible for a criminal using a gun they stole from me than I would if they drove my Sierra through a farmer’s market, my chainsaw in the bed to cut up the neighbor, or my can of diesel to drown a kitten. The kind of thinking some of you are advocating is cancerous.

Perhaps you never venture far from home, are never far from help or just can’t conceive of freak inclement weather, precedented celestial events, or the civil unrest that seems increasingly likely rendering your vehicle disabled or useless and you on foot. But ridiculing people who prefer the piece of mind of being prepared because you’re such a secret squirrel badass that knows better is equally as childish as you believe their “fantasies” to be.

That said, I do hope I someday have the opportunity to dildo fight a commie on the side of an interstate. He’ll initially have the upper hand.
Me: You’re better than me.
Commie: Then why are you smiling?
Me: Because I know something you don’t know.
Commie: What’s that?
Me: That I am not left handed!

Need to add a dildo to my truck kit. Don’t worry I’ll lock it up so I’m not responsible for a rapist’s crimes.
Never mind. I tried to to get clarification as to how a truck gun will save you from a commie roadblock fantasy if it’s locked up or stowed. This is what I get for trying to see the logic in something that lacks it. Reading comprehension is apparently a thing of the past. I regret bringing it back up.

?

Asking how a locked up/stowed truck gun is going to save someone from an insurgent death squad’s roadblock IS NOT the same as asking why someone keeps a gun with them while they travel...which wasn’t the question or argument here. Sigh.

Here’s your post from earlier. Perhaps your short term memory is as poor as my reading comprehension (which is, btw, one of the more tired tropes associated with internet swinging dicks)

I answered the question that you asked.

Thanks.

Do You not feel any responsibility for what people do with your weapon after they steal it from your truck?
That's a deep liberalize thought prosses,...Laughing
You feel the same way when they steal your car an kill someone? It was them not the item/s, fault? I see your onboard with the Remington law sue with that thinking.

That's a deep liberalize thought prosses,...Laughing
You feel the same way when they steal your car an kill someone? It was them not the item/s, fault? I see your onboard with the Remington law sue with that thinking.

Your powers of projection are amazing. Secure your damn guns.