• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Most respected gunsmithing schools in America

Godbullet

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2012
Tx
Hey everyone. I am wanting to know which trade schools offer the most respected gunsmithing schools in the country? Specifically here in my state of Tx. This might be something I would want to get into someday.

Re: Most respected gunsmithing schools in America

You can't go wrong with Trinidad State Junior College in Trinidad, CO. They are really working to keep updating their curriculum to keep up with the times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ts_playball_87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't go wrong with Trinidad State Junior College in Trinidad, CO. They are really working to keep updating their curriculum to keep up with the times. </div></div>

Trinidad, I believe is where Speedy teaches the man is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to accurate rifles.

Montgomery Community College in Troy, NC. There equipment is first class and teachers are very knowledgable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Special Delivery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Montgomery Community College in Troy, NC. There equipment is first class and teachers are very knowledgable. </div></div>

I attended MCC from 2007-2009. Great school. Most schools are going to teach you the basics and give you the proper tools. Its up to you to take your education into your own hands and follow up with real experience and problem solving. No 2 year school can teach you what 1 year in business can.

Mark