• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Moving to Northern VA, any ranges or clubs around?

Hate to break the news to you, but if you're moving to Stafford the only thing 9 minutes away is going to be wherever you are 9 minutes after leaving the house, which is about 4 miles unless its 5am, traffic here is no fun.

I would like to get a sponsor into there as well, currently on the wait list for a few other clubs but a closer place to practice would be great.
People from elsewhere don't seem to get DC traffic. Buddy of mine that lives in Chantilly had his car taken to a 'local' repair shop in Gaithersburg. While it's only 20ish miles away, it's close to 90min

Stafford to MCB Quantico is going to be a tough slog. Leave plenty of time

M

People from elsewhere don't seem to get DC traffic. Buddy of mine that lives in Chantilly had his car taken to a 'local' repair shop in Gaithersburg. While it's only 20ish miles away, it's close to 90min

Stafford to MCB Quantico is going to be a tough slog. Leave plenty of time

M
That’s not local…LMAO. I thank God I don’t have to cross the Potomac daily anymore.

A86CA4AC-44A0-44AB-9541-6E1547CEB95F.jpeg

we do it's pricy but best 600 yard range in that whole area people there are great can almost always get a spot first come first serve .you would have to find a private farm or travel to quanitco to get a range that's larger or go to there are two in pa close to md that I know of new Holland and atglen best of luck getting in at either of those places . No mostly for the fun of it . I wanna try it maybe one day , but f class might work out better for me if I am still around .o mostly for the fun of it . I wanna try it maybe one day but f class might work out better for me if I am still around .

Last edited:
we do it's pricy but best 600 yard range in that whole area people there are great can almost always get a spot first come first serve .you would have to find a private farm or travel to quanitco to get a range that's larger or go to there are two in pa close to md that I know of new Holland and atglen best of luck getting in at either of those places .
Do you shoot prs?

Has anyone shot near https://www.alexacresrange.com/membership/ over on the shore?

This is not far from my family and where we plan to buy a house.
Yeah I'm a member over there. It's expensive, the range is small and nothing fancy but there is some steel hanging out to 600 yds. Would be nice if they had some actual bays for pistol or carbine practice but those seem to be reserved for police or the ccw class only.