• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Think this guy has the fight?

His understanding of the origin of the issues seems solid but they may be too truthful for the "uninterested"/"unaware" to want to believe.

Reactions: Tokay444
It’s likely that the employer will have you sign a waiver stating that the vaccine is “voluntary“ and you’re actually waiving any rights of recourse.
I can pretty much guarantee that will be the case. You’ll have to acknowledge that you are voluntarily taking the dangerous drug being forced on you willingly, and agree that the company forcing you into a medical experiment against your will, will not be held liable for any injuries or death related to the medical experiment.

Anti "mandate" rally at Massachusetts State House today.....lots of nurses pissed off. Lots of "F Biden" chanting...

ZycUKwJl.jpg

HyUGMBEl.jpg

8cEAcpkl.jpg

5Vq4legl.jpg

4UDUlkhl.jpg

JgCrCTLl.jpg

CT has a mandate for school employees and bus companies to be vaccinated by today or they can do weekly testing and submit the results. Testing has to be completed on their time and at their cost. Bus company for my kids school stated they would not abide by the mandate and unvaccinated and untested drivers would be sent out on their routes unless the district specifically told them not to. This is after 2 weeks of not having enough drivers so the town implemented remote learning again. The bus company did the right thing and I commend them,

This is a great find, it's non biased data driven, and easy read. It is very clear that the vaccines and masks are ineffective and contrary to popular belief fairly toxic. Lot's of peer reviewed studies listed.

So with all the evidence, why are our governments insisting on doing things backwards? I guess that's a somewhat rhetorical question. But if anyone wants to argue with you about this stuff you can cite these findings.

https://swprs.org/2018/10/01/covid-19-intro/

As well Dr. David Martin on the origins of the virus and many interesting findings. Trudeau and Fauci and our world leaders profiting.
https://m.beforeitsnews.com/health/...drops-shocking-info-on-canadians-3041225.html

Reactions: 10ring'r
in my understanding,the regime gave the drug companies immunity from future lawsuits in regard to complications from these experimental drugs.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
What do you consider being forced to take stuff 150 times without a say in it?

Your attitude sucks, you've been forced before so being forced now is no big deal?

We should all, what? Just give up our own rights because you don't think it's a big deal?

You're keeping my freedom safe alright. You're real eager to throw that around like a badge of honor too, makes me want to dig further but I'll just take the high road and thank you for your service.

He’s basically just on another form of gov welfare.

Aside from a few MOSs lots of it is jobs for the sake of a job

Go ask him to describe in detail what he has done to protect freedoms and watch him buckle, good chance he couldn’t even name the 10 basic rights off the top of his head.

Most who scream the most about their service, provide the least, every person I know who really gave is very quiet about it.

The time has come..... If I’m not “vAxXeD” by next week, I have to get weekly tests, off site, on my own time, on my own dime. Pop positive, 2 weeks at home with no pay.

It’s laughable at this point, and I’ll likely be laughing at them as they terminate my employment because I will not comply.
Not only will I not comply with a vax, I have not ever, and will never take a bogus “covid test.” I don’t play games with chicoms.

The time has come..... If I’m not “vAxXeD” by next week, I have to get weekly tests, off site, on my own time, on my own dime. Pop positive, 2 weeks at home with no pay.

It’s laughable at this point, and I’ll likely be laughing at them as they terminate my employment because I will not comply.
Not only will I not comply with a vax, I have not ever, and will never take a bogus “covid test.” I don’t play games with chicoms.

Evade and survive

Just make a fake card, fuck em

So in thinking about this a lot I have come to realize a few things. No one, and I mean no one has been in trouble for all this shit, not the CCP, not Peter Dashak, not Fauci, the WHO, the CDC, Pfizer, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, the fucking people that engineered and funded this virus, not any of our politicians for pushing lockdowns and vaccine mandates. Every poor motherfucker is just taking it in the ass, literally all of humanity. Australia is taking it in the ass, no one is getting crushed for their crimes against humanity. What the serious fuck is going on! These motherfuckers have to pay and it's not happening. So in saying that here is what might happen.

Get ready for round 2! As no one is paying for this, and the bad guys all get off scott free they are going to engineer a deadlier version, or they are going to shut us all down again, or they are going to put us in camps, Australia is just a testing ground and the government is just getting it's way. Why not? No one is getting in trouble, they all act with impunity and we are the ones paying, the elites are all just laughing at us. We are all fucked until someone pays dearly, is put on trail and goes to jail for a long long time, or even better are hung for crimes against humanity. If nothing is done about this it's all going to go on and on until we all bleed out.

Last edited:
So in thinking about this a lot I have come to realize a few things. No one, and I mean no one has been in trouble for all this shit, not the CCP, not Peter Dashak, not Fauci, the WHO, the CDC, Pfizer, the fucking people that engineered and funded this virus, not any of our politicians for pushing lockdowns and vaccine mandates. Every poor motherfucker is just taking it in the ass, literally all of humanity. Australia is taking it in the ass, no one is getting crushed for their crimes against humanity. What the serious fuck is going on! These motherfuckers have to pay and it's not happening. So in saying that here is what might happen.

Get ready for round 2! As no one is paying for this, and the bad guys all get off scott free they are going to engineer a deadlier version, or they are going to shut us all down again, or they are going to put us in camps, Australia is just a testing ground and the government is just getting it's way. We are all fucked until someone pays dearly, is put on trail and goes to jail for a long long time. If nothing is done about this it's all going to go on and on until we all bleed out.

You’re waiting on the gov to punish itself?

Why would they do that? They just get the peasants to in-fight, that normally does the trick

The only way gov will debating cutting off its finger, is if it really believes the alternate is that the people will cut off its arm.

They even dressed for the party, but no one bothered to show up.

GettyImages-1230497854.jpg

Reactions: Sako man
CT has a mandate for school employees and bus companies to be vaccinated by today or they can do weekly testing and submit the results. Testing has to be completed on their time and at their cost. Bus company for my kids school stated they would not abide by the mandate and unvaccinated and untested drivers would be sent out on their routes unless the district specifically told them not to. This is after 2 weeks of not having enough drivers so the town implemented remote learning again. The bus company did the right thing and I commend them,

MA has National Guard driving school busses.

Many of the guardsmen activated are police officers in their regular lives.

Rob one service to provide another.

MA has National Guard driving school busses.

Many of the guardsmen activated are police officers in their regular lives.

Rob one service to provide another.
CT talked about doing that. As long as the guardsman had the same endorsement and qualifications to drive a bus as us regular citizens need to have. Part of the issue in the town I live in the bus company wants you to pay for the training out of pocket and without pay. That's why they can't hire enough people.

CT talked about doing that. As long as the guardsman had the same endorsement and qualifications to drive a bus as us regular citizens need to have. Part of the issue in the town I live in the bus company wants you to pay for the training out of pocket and without pay. That's why they can't hire enough people.

They changed from driving big yellow buses to small vans.

Fucking clown show.

Cant unload a ship or drive a bus.....this country is dying.

• Angry
Reactions: Sako man
So in thinking about this a lot I have come to realize a few things. No one, and I mean no one has been in trouble for all this shit, not the CCP, not Peter Dashak, not Fauci, the WHO, the CDC, Pfizer, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, the fucking people that engineered and funded this virus, not any of our politicians for pushing lockdowns and vaccine mandates. Every poor motherfucker is just taking it in the ass, literally all of humanity. Australia is taking it in the ass, no one is getting crushed for their crimes against humanity. What the serious fuck is going on! These motherfuckers have to pay and it's not happening. So in saying that here is what might happen.

Get ready for round 2! As no one is paying for this, and the bad guys all get off scott free they are going to engineer a deadlier version, or they are going to shut us all down again, or they are going to put us in camps, Australia is just a testing ground and the government is just getting it's way. Why not? No one is getting in trouble, they all act with impunity and we are the ones paying, the elites are all just laughing at us. We are all fucked until someone pays dearly, is put on trail and goes to jail for a long long time, or even better are hung for crimes against humanity. If nothing is done about this it's all going to go on and on until we all bleed out.

“If there was hope, it must lie in the proles, because only there, in those swarming disregarded masses, eighty-five percent of the population of Oceania, could the force to destroy the Party ever be generated. The Party could not be overthrown from within.“ - 1984

When they start foreclosing on the homes of those fired are you going stand behind them?

Or continue to believe in and support a system where they never "let a good crisis go to waste"?

• Sad
Reactions: OldSalty2
When they start foreclosing on the homes of those fired are you going stand behind them?

Or continue to believe in and support a system where they never "let a good crisis go to waste"?
Ya see, there it is. That's the army needed to put this thing down. Those once employed police, nurses, first responders, military, and blue collars who are going to loose it all because of the lies.

The masks and the VAX is just a litmus test, who will conform, who will bend the knee.

Amy Coney Barrets latest ruling regards a college' right to mandate the vaccine appears to be the nail in the coffin for any sort of reasonableness on this.

Another Trump appointee fucking the constitution.....Sessions, Wray, Milley, Mattis, Kelly, Pence, each of his Scotus picks at moments........has anyone he appointed not fucked us on core principles at some point?

House next door sold for $1.6 mil as new construction.

Could probably net $600-700K on mine.

Whats that get for land and housing up Sturgis way these days?

View attachment 7711556
homes in SD are going for a premium right now, thing is, i don't know how many are checking what their personal property taxes are going to be. Thought it was bad here in NE, but SD is worse. Plan on moving in 1 1/2 yrs after my wife retires, (as much as u can plan ahead on anything now days) but heading south, probably MO. Taxes are a lot less, huge lake, hundreds of miles of back roads to ride, and lots of area to shoot. Besides, i want more days of warm weather, not less

I guess I get to join the club, we have 2 weeks to get vaxxed or your fired. They technically can't fire is, so you get put on the " out of work" list. They are about to lose 3 foreman, a superintendent, and many core guys. This is whack.

Reactions: jrassy
Amy Coney Barrets latest ruling regards a college' right to mandate the vaccine appears to be the nail in the coffin for any sort of reasonableness on this.

Another Trump appointee fucking the constitution.....Sessions, Wray, Milley, Mattis, Kelly, Pence, each of his Scotus picks at moments........has anyone he appointed not fucked us on core principles at some point?
Never trust the stinking black robes . They are part of the political class elite . They have the same theology as the rest of the political class .

My deadline is now Dec 8 to be fully vaxxed. Still no guidance on how to submit an exemption (med or rel), which includes the criteria for approval. The program is on the verge of losing over 25% of their workforce. FJB

Deal is they think they have more rights and imaginary ones that will be squelched imidiatly.

I'm about as fed up as possible with thier imaginary entitlements they are getting away with.

Time to go by our Constitution .
Time to remove those that don't.

Deal is they think they have more rights and imaginary ones that will be squelched imidiatly.

I'm about as fed up as possible with thier imaginary entitlements they are getting away with.

Time to go by our Constitution .
Time to remove those that don't.
100% It's their sense of entitlement, and their inner traits they project on the rest of us. Inherently scared and twisted mentalities.

So far many of Trumps appointees are batting 0. And have done more harm then anything.

It's going to have to be a Patriot led thing, the cancer won't heal itself.

Have they fired the healthcare workers in New York yet? It seems like that has a chance to be the first big challenge to the mandates, and is in a totalitarian state on top of it. If the workers win that one it will probably have a ripple effect.

Reactions: Longshot231