• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Where? Where do I do any of that.

In fact I support your right not to get the vaccine. My state is shutting down mandates--which I am actively campaigning for (as in campaigning to shut down mandates). In turn, I am labeled a liberal, Nazi, communist, and now enemy combatant because I made a choice to get a shot.

Seems to me the butthurt is on you because my choice is not your choice.

Take your two IQ points, rub em together and try reading comprehension.

You are welcome to try to treat me as an enemy. You may find the resistance 'substantial'
Dig two graves in preparation.
1 for you, the other for your ego???

And this is why I not only fear liberals--I fear you guys, My choice was not yours, so you lump me in with your enemies.

Ok. You're commin for me

I'm loading up. Primers are short. There will be no warning shots.

Many people don't know that warning shots are illegal in man states. Yep, old Pedo Joe instructed us all to commit a crime in many states.

Based on your posts I'm going to add diminished mental capacity to the side effects of the clot shot.

Oh snap!!!

"In a "Gutfeld!" exclusive, host Greg Gutfeld sat down for an interview with the 45th president of the United States, Donald J. Trump; discussing a range of pressing topics from his successor's chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, the porous southern border, and the Fox News late-night host's towering ratings.In a later segment of the interview, Trump urged Americans to consider getting vaccinated, after Gutfeld told him his wife remains hesitant as many others in the country do.

"I got vaccinated and I feel very good, and I think we saved millions and millions of people worldwide [with the vaccine development]," Trump said, comparing the COVID-19 death toll to the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, which he said killed 100 million people.

"I think we could have been into that situation because it was very bad. And now if you're vaccinated and if you do get sick, you don't get sick like they were before -- meaning, you don't die."

"So I would recommend [it], but I would also say, let her have her freedom. With you she needs freedom," he remarked.

Oh snap!!!

"In a "Gutfeld!" exclusive, host Greg Gutfeld sat down for an interview with the 45th president of the United States, Donald J. Trump; discussing a range of pressing topics from his successor's chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, the porous southern border, and the Fox News late-night host's towering ratings.In a later segment of the interview, Trump urged Americans to consider getting vaccinated, after Gutfeld told him his wife remains hesitant as many others in the country do.

"I got vaccinated and I feel very good, and I think we saved millions and millions of people worldwide [with the vaccine development]," Trump said, comparing the COVID-19 death toll to the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, which he said killed 100 million people.

"I think we could have been into that situation because it was very bad. And now if you're vaccinated and if you do get sick, you don't get sick like they were before -- meaning, you don't die."

"So I would recommend [it], but I would also say, let her have her freedom. With you she needs freedom," he remarked.
Donald J Trump, Communist.

Carefully read the email or correspondence that you believe is mandating the vaccine and proof. Without getting into what international company sent out an email last week, it it appeared they were mandating the vaccine and proof. Most of the service department passed in their notice which coincided with the date they beleived this had to be done by. Well 1 sharp employee realized that as convincing as the email was it never truly mandated the vaccine. The regional manager came clean and admitted the email was crafted by the legal department to confuse people and make them think they needed to be vacinated and provide proof in hopes they would go out and get vaccinated. However, in legal terms the mandate was not there and in a court of law the company would most likely be cleared. I beleive this is the type of tactic companies are using. Not truly mandating the virus but crafting emails meant to confuse and have people voluntarly get vaccinated and provide proof.

If you receive such an email just reply back and ask in plain language is the vaccine mandatory by the company, is being vaccinated a condition of employment, and what happens if you choose not to provide proof regardless of vaccination status.

Consider getting the shot and forcing it on you are two different things.

I have taken President Trump's advise and considered it.

Still a nogo for me.

Mandate for 100 million Americans.

This is how you get 50 million Patriots to tell you fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu
This all gets real when the insurance companies get involved. No health or life insurance without updated jabs.

Like I said above communist actions disregarding the COTUS.

Should be grounds for removal by impeachment at the least.

# Impeach joe

Reactions: Pbgt
Lying again joe.

"December 2020, as president-elect, Biden said that COVID vaccinations should not be mandated by the government, and masks should not be mandated."

Hitler wannabe gets away with this what do you people think is next.

Was just notified by my 1SG that vaccine refusal will trigger the chapter process. She said it Will be a general discharge so that’s a plus.

I think they are purposely keeping people in the dark about their options. For example, if someone is 18 months out from retirement they can refuse mandatory vaccines. AR 40-562 states that soldiers can request to get tested for natural immunity to certain illnesses so that they can forgo or be exempt unnecessary vaccines.

But somehow these options aren’t allowed for this covid shot. Wonder why?

They are really wanting people to either apply for one of the two exemptions or state they intend to refuse so they can act swiftly before people wise up about how fucked this whole thing is and more truth bombs come out.

I am in a tight spot. I wish I was in good with some medics to help me out with this “vaccine”

Last edited:
Was just notified by my 1SG that vaccine refusal will trigger the chapter process. She said it Will be a general discharge so that’s a plus.

I think they are purposely keeping people in the dark about their options. For example, if someone is 18 months out from retirement they can refuse mandatory vaccines. AR 40-562 states that soldiers can request to get tested for natural immunity to certain illnesses so that they can forgo or be exempt unnecessary vaccines.

But somehow these options are allowed for this covid shot. Wonder why?

They are really wanting people to either apply for one of the two exemptions or state they intend to refuse so they can act swiftly before people wise up about how fucked this whole thing is and more truth bombs come out.

I am in a tight spot. I wish I was in good with some medics to help me out with this “vaccine”

It sounds like applying for an exemption might be the way to go. Religious exemption? Could I be wrong on that?

It could be intentional 'out" for you and like minded, still complying with orders from higher up.

They just can't say so.
Did they roll thier eyes when they said it?

How hard would it be to register a religion based on constitutional rights?

Reverend Snuby

Reactions: f2504x4
yup

it's almost too on the nose of the typical caricature of the brown shirt archetype

muh pension

muh dental

we know how it will work when they are asked to go after our guns from comments like this

Let me ask you what to do if it's, "muh life"? As in withholding needed medical treat like dialysis?

I can see things like life and health insurance being the next hotbed for this marxist administration.

Reactions: 10ring'r
It’s getting blatant

Child sniffer announced today that any business that has government contracts or does business with the .gov will have vaccine mandates

So, now if you own your own small business, you’re forced to make decisions about losing business or meddling with employee health care decision autonomy

Does this also include those who took part in any of the Covid Relief For Businesses programs?

If so, WOW.

But somehow these options aren’t allowed for this covid shot. Wonder why?

15 million illegals have managed to get health insurance, work papers and all kinds of other benefits. $50 may go a long way at the local pharmacy doing the free shots.

Reactions: Tokay444
I tell ya what I'm-a gonna do......

I'll think about getting the jabs only if and when this administration tracks down every illegal immigrant and makes them get the jabs. It must become official policy. None of this we promise crap...

yup

it's almost too on the nose of the typical caricature of the brown shirt archetype

muh pension

muh dental

we know how it will work when they are asked to go after our guns from comments like this
I love how ya'll combine those that get the shot with being anti gun anti American anti everything YOU like..... I have been supporting 2a movements and voicing my opinions and writing my senator for half my existence. Yet I choose to get the shot on my own and it's muh this and muh that.
Get out of here with that stupid shit. Ya'll act like your going to change the world by refusing your shot. You ain't doing squat and Who gives a shit what I chose. I have 2 young kids and a very good job. I chose to get it before it was mandated, big f'ing deal. Go get laid, sounds like it's been a while. muh pussy

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357
and don't forget, this isn't about one shot, or two, or 3 and some pills. it is bigger than that. giving in is handing over our rights over our persons forever. we have been giving over our privacy willingly, if not altogether knowingly, and we are constantly told what and how to think and believe.
when we give up our rights over what we can do and where we can go as well, you can't call that any kind of freedom anymore. not even a little bit.

so i'll post it again.

F4n54qyI.jpeg

Glad I could defend your freedom to say stupid shit like that. Comparing it to rape shows what a low life pos you are
What do you consider being forced to take stuff 150 times without a say in it?

Your attitude sucks, you've been forced before so being forced now is no big deal?

We should all, what? Just give up our own rights because you don't think it's a big deal?

You're keeping my freedom safe alright. You're real eager to throw that around like a badge of honor too, makes me want to dig further but I'll just take the high road and thank you for your service.

What kind of fucking future will your children have if you submit? I can’t believe how weak you guys are. I can’t believe you will trade your child’s life away for comfort today. Sick pathetic people. I will die before I hand my children over to the devil.
Barking up the wrong tree, haven't got the ccp jab. Fjb just mandated my job though, after leaving a good paying private sector position, son of a bitch. Will see what happens.

What do you consider being forced to take stuff 150 times without a say in it?

Your attitude sucks, you've been forced before so being forced now is no big deal?

We should all, what? Just give up our own rights because you don't think it's a big deal?

You're keeping my freedom safe alright. You're real eager to throw that around like a badge of honor too, makes me want to dig further but I'll just take the high road and thank you for your service.
Do you have any idea how the military works? You are under contract and they own you. The fly shot is mandatory as well. You don't get your shots and you are discharged, possibly dishonorable.

Unless you were in the military fighting the British or you fought for the confederate army against the tyrannical north during the civii war, you didn’t fight for anyone’s freedom or for any reason that has anything to do with protecting America or its people.
Another pos with a worthless comment. You sound like a commie bastard saying that shit.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Do you have any idea how the military works? You are under contract and they own you. The fly shot is mandatory as well. You don't get your shots and you are discharged, possibly dishonorable.
Yeah, I do, you're explaining my point to you, for me.

As somebody who's had stuff forced on them (that's you) by somebody else (the Military) with penalties for non compliance (discharge or worse) I'd think you might have developed a distaste for having shit forced upon you without your consent.

Ya know, kinda the way rape works? Hence the analogy.

Apparently, you don't mind. That's fine, this is still America, sort of. However, just because you're used to being a pincushion doesn't mean the rest of us should be happy about the idea.

You want the jab, knock yourself out. However, that freedom you talk about, says I'm allowed to say: "No, thank you."

I'd think somebody who'd spent their time fighting for that freedom would be pretty pissed to see politicians pissing it away and forcing people to take shit they don't want against their will... but maybe not, apparently.

I love how ya'll combine those that get the shot with being anti gun anti American anti everything YOU like..... I have been supporting 2a movements and voicing my opinions and writing my senator for half my existence. Yet I choose to get the shot on my own and it's muh this and muh that.
Get out of here with that stupid shit. Ya'll act like your going to change the world by refusing your shot. You ain't doing squat and Who gives a shit what I chose. I have 2 young kids and a very good job. I chose to get it before it was mandated, big f'ing deal. Go get laid, sounds like it's been a while. muh pussy
Fuck you . You're a sheep.
You are part of the shit we despise. No God Damn grey line here.

Your iether in or out no fucking fence sitting here.

Another pos with a worthless comment. You sound like a commie bastard saying that shit.
As others have asked, what freedom have you fought for me?

I'm a vet also along with many others here. We are all waiting for a list of freedoms you fought for.

Glad I'm out as of JUL this year.

You are a "Yes Sir" kinda guy i see.

Doc

If you get vaxed you can sniff all the women you want.....check with the DOTUS for more info. Not sure about pussy.
Got vaccinated in February so I didn’t have to wear a mask anymore, and now I have to wear a mask again, lol. So O can sniff strange women now? Wonder if I can blame that as a side effect?

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu
People who are unwilling to protect themselves and others have an increased chance of dying. Works out pretty well for the population, I reckon. COVID may actually be helping humanity in the long run - I like it!
Here commie, think about this for a second.

If you have the covid vaccine, you are protected.

My life is my business.

I have natural immunity, yup I survived a virus with a .3% kill rate.

So, keep on getting those boosters, or the new daily pillz Pfizer are getting ready for approval.

I'm sure Malone knows less than the media, democrats, establishment politicians or morons.