• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Political Post, (after which I will ban myself)

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Rocky Mountain Gun Owners giving away a Barrett M82A1 complete package...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VqDsqA4kxdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Home - Colorado's No-Compromise Gun Rights Organization - Rocky Mountain Gun Owners

https://www.facebook.com/rmgofb

Today we spent the day with Dudley Brown of RMGO / NAGR to talk gun rights and shoot some .50 cal Barrett M82A1s.

While we are not openly political we do support select organizations to make sure our rights are protected.

So, watch the video and sign up for a free chance to win the Barrett M82A1 in the video

I do not think that is political enough to rate banning, why not just give yourself a warning.

I do not think that is political enough to rate banning, why not just give yourself a warning.

Yeah, too much shooting, not enough politicizing. Work on it.

Thanks for the link, good points made and nice giveaway they are doing. It's win win when groups are able to afford things like this. Gets the word out to more people, get's these rifles into more hands to go shoot at the range, which means there's more publicity for the particular rifles as well. Business goes up, people's fear of the rifle (hopefully) goes down as it becomes more commonplace. Every time we go out shooting and demonstrate firearm safety and marksmanship, we are advertising for gun rights. Keep it up guys.

I've been a member of NAGR for about 5 years.. The are a NO-COMPROMISE organization. The gun giveaways are 100% legit.

Don't ban yourself Lowlight, 5 lashes with a wet spaghetti noodle will suffice!

In. Boy, Im looking forward to receiving my new Barrett.

I'm an RMGO member and I sign up for every single gun draw they have (weekly) and have never won in years.. I think it's rigged, lol.

I'm in but I had to use my folks zip code back in Wyoming as I would have to leave it there anyway.

Uhhh…that recoil…vicious

Best of luck to all of us on such a political front