• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nazi with open carry pistol

1) At no point did I say his views should be silenced. I’m utilizing the same freedom of speech he is, by condemning his views.
2) Freedom of speech when related to issues of racism is murky at best. It’s the antithesis if what the Constitution intended, with its view of “all men are created equal”. It means he doesn’t stand for American values. That’s why many Americans, and others sacrificed and died fighting the Nazis.
3) We don’t disagree on our interpretation of the 2A. However, many others DO disagree. If we’re “allowed” to only own rifles and handguns with limit of ten rounds capacity, that’s not necessarily a violation of our rights. When the constitution was written they were firing muskets that had a one round capacity. Right to bear arms is a debatable, and for those that are on the left, they could limit high capacity firearms within the interpretation of the law.
You and I say AR-15 is protected by the 2A, they say it’s not.
It seems to me that YOU need to ask yourself if you’re seeing things as they really, are, or as you want them to be.
Dude get the fuck outta here. I cant stand when the left makes this retarded ass argument, and now youre here eating that bullshit up? GTFO. You think Ben Franklin couldnt envision repeating firearms?
Anyway, the fact is youre dead wrong:

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery-Thomas Jefferson

The founders' stance was absolutely fuckin clear as glass

Dude get the fuck outta here. I cant stand when the left makes this retarded ass argument, and now youre here eating that bullshit up? GTFO. You think Ben Franklin couldnt envision repeating firearms?
Anyway, the fact is youre dead wrong:

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery-Thomas Jefferson

The founders' stance was absolutely fuckin clear as glass

German matchlock musket with 8-shot revolving cylinder, ca. 1580 (from Wikipedia).
1597018387737.png

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I agree that the goal is to take the guns away. I agree that the Dems want full control. But that’s never going to happen without starting a war, and the compromise will be to register the guns.
LOL.. well whatever happens, I damn sure dont want your pussy ass on our side. Youve practically already bent over and submitted. Anyone thats okay with firearm registration, just go ahead and sell your shit to someone that will fight for it.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Well I'm on my way to Doucheville to visit your dumb ass so I'll go there afterwards, probably to re-engage my brain, sausage party notwithstanding.

You should really think twice before opening your mouth, at least then you might think of something more insulting. Until then stay outta Doucheville, we still have standards.

Cancel culture is relevant when it comes to someone wearing a MAGA hat,
You do realize this "cancelling" thing can take many forms. right?

Anyway, you strike me as the kind who doesn't have the balls to confront what you hate head on and in person.

I bet you've walked past many a MAGA hat-wearing men gritting your teeth because you want to do something but aren't man enough to do it

Could you elaborate on this?

Germanys current generation bears a burden it should not have to.

Back early 90s young German couple came to visit my than GF and stayed in our house near Boston.

Chick made the statement that as Germans they are uncomfortable "because of the war and all".

Thought that sucked. They have no more "guilt" for "the war and all" than I do for anything this country did in the past.

I get Germany banning display of Nazi heraldry if they are used at riots or Nazi events.

I dont get it when it comes to education or museum displays.

History can not be erased.

I think official German govt policy is in some ways the opposite of that...they actual imperil Germany in an effort to "atone for sins of the past".

How long does any nation carry guilt?

Should the children pay for the sins of the fathers?

Anyway, you strike me as the kind who doesn't have the balls to confront what you hate head on and in person.

I bet you've walked past many a MAGA hat-wearing men gritting your teeth because you want to do something but aren't man enough to do it
A picture is worth a thousand words

Millenial Nightmare.png

Germanys current generation bears a burden it should not have to.

Back early 90s young German couple came to visit my than GF and stayed in our house near Boston.

Chick made the statement that as Germans they are uncomfortable "because of the war and all".

Thought that sucked. They have no more "guilt" for "the war and all" than I do for anything this country did in the past.

I get Germany banning display of Nazi heraldry if they are used at riots or Nazi events.

I dont get it when it comes to education or museum displays.

History can not be erased.

I think official German govt policy is in some ways the opposite of that...they actual imperil Germany in an effort to "atone for sins of the past".

How long does any nation carry guilt?

Should the children pay for the sins of the fathers?
There is a lot of pressure for the Germans to be frozen in a state of perpetual, unattainable atonement. I spent four years in the German school system, and annual visits to concentration camps were mandatory. We watched material not available to the public visitors.
The devastating effect on children is downright ghoulish.

Reactions: Fig

Ha! I voted for Trump and I’ll be voting for him again.
and you are obviously the telephone tough guy here... waddling your ass around with your cool long range rifles while belching beer. I’ll challenge you to a boxing bout here any day bud.It would be fun to beat you down with my bare hands.

There is a lot of pressure for the Germans to be frozen in a state of perpetual, unattainable atonement. I spent four years in the German school system, and annual visits to concentration camps were mandatory. We watched material not available to the public visitors.
The devastating effect on children is downright ghoulish.

Reminds me of.....

Ha! I voted for Trump and I’ll be voting for him again.
and you are obviously the telephone tough guy here... waddling your ass around with your cool long range rifles while belching beer. I’ll challenge you to a boxing bout here any day bud.It would be fun to beat you down with my bare hands.
Sure you did

And I don't box. I fight dirty.

I believe him. I might disagree with him on the margins about this joker, but really, really hating a guy who wears Nazi gear is not exactly a tell that you are a liberal moron. I just think that, like many people, he has a hard time understanding that, no matter how bad Nazis are, they are currently not a threat compared to your run of the mill soccer mom Democrat.

I believe him. I might disagree with him on the margins about this joker, but really, really hating a guy who wears Nazi gear is not exactly a tell that you are a liberal moron. I just think that, like many people, he has a hard time understanding that, no matter how bad Nazis are, they are currently not a threat compared to your run of the mill soccer mom Democrat.
They are actually the same threat- they’re just on the total opposite sides of the coin. The Nazi is openly hateful, the libs are devious about it. I suppose the Nazi should get respect for at least being honest.
The only reason the soccer moms are more dangerous is because there’s a whole lot more of them.

They are actually the same threat- they’re just on the total opposite sides of the coin. The Nazi is openly hateful, the libs are devious about it. I suppose the Nazi should get respect for at least being honest.
The only reason the soccer moms are more dangerous is because there’s a whole lot more of them.
See, this is where you have it wrong. The greatest threat comes from the power they wield, from their numbers. I'd much prefer to spend the afternoon with an "I'm With Her" soccer mom, but she still, in this moment, presents a bigger threat to us. Using a very apropos historical example, the Soviet Union and the Nazis were equally awful, but in 1941 the Nazis were a bigger threat, in 1946 they weren't.

That is what a lot of self proclaimed conservatives don't get, and liberals all do. That is why we keep losing.

See, this is where you have it wrong. The greatest threat comes from the power they wield, from their numbers. I'd much prefer to spend the afternoon with an "I'm With Her" soccer mom, but she still, in this moment, presents a bigger threat to us. Using a very apropos historical example, the Soviet Union and the Nazis were equally awful, but in 1941 the Nazis were a bigger threat, in 1946 they weren't.

That is what a lot of self proclaimed conservatives don't get, and liberals all do. That is why we keep losing.
I’m not sure we’re disagreeing... I said there’s a whole lot more of the soccer moms and that’s why they’re dangerous. Isn’t that what you’re saying?

I’m not sure we’re disagreeing... I said there’s a whole lot more of the soccer moms and that’s why they’re dangerous. Isn’t that what you’re saying?
I'm saying you need to fight your most dangerous enemy first, then go on to clean out your own house, rather than cleaning your own house so that you are too weak to deal with the real threat.

I'd venture to say that pretty much nobody around here likes Nazis. I know, as a Jew, I would be uncomfortable here if I picked up on Nazi undertones. That said, a lot of people think of this guy as a joker in a stupid mask. I probably imagine worse of him than that, but really, it doesn't make a lot of sense worrying about Nazis in this day and age. They just aren't much of a thing.

I will say this, I am a 2nd Amendment "extremist", because the slippery slope arguments are not speculation. They are fact, and no one can keep lying about something as large as trying to steal our rights. They are constantly slipping and then there are agents of totalitarianism too stupid to lie, like Francis O'Rourke. Not one inch. Not one form. No one stupid thing like "bump stocks". Nothing, ever. In fact, we need to remove all the bullshit laws infringing on our God Given rights. So, yes, I'm an extremist and 100% believe there is no such thing as "common sense" gun laws. That the people proposing them invariably lack all common sense should give you a clue.

I'm saying you need to fight your most dangerous enemy first, then go on to clean out your own house, rather than cleaning your own house so that you are too weak to deal with the real threat.

I'd venture to say that pretty much nobody around here likes Nazis. I know, as a Jew, I would be uncomfortable here if I picked up on Nazi undertones. That said, a lot of people think of this guy as a joker in a stupid mask. I probably imagine worse of him than that, but really, it doesn't make a lot of sense worrying about Nazis in this day and age. They just aren't much of a thing.
You have a good point. I do think it all needs to be fought. As Trump said, “There were bad people on both sides” of that Virginia rally. There’s a lot of evil out there.

I will say this, I am a 2nd Amendment "extremist", because the slippery slope arguments are not speculation. They are fact, and no one can keep lying about something as large as trying to steal our rights. They are constantly slipping and then there are agents of totalitarianism too stupid to lie, like Francis O'Rourke. Not one inch. Not one form. No one stupid thing like "bump stocks". Nothing, ever. In fact, we need to remove all the bullshit laws infringing on our God Given rights. So, yes, I'm an extremist and 100% believe there is no such thing as "common sense" gun laws. That the people proposing them invariably lack all common sense should give you a clue.
I happen to agree with you... but as I pointed out, machine guns are now regulated, and we have no power to change that. People will throw a hissy fit if they do firearm registration but won’t go to war over it. If Ginsburg croaks and is replaced with a conservative by trump that will go a long way

You have a good point. I do think it all needs to be fought. As Trump said, “There were bad people on both sides” of that Virginia rally. There’s a lot of evil out there.
Look, I wouldn't piss on Donald Trump if he was on fire, but I was born and raised in California, so I very clearly get what the stakes here are. Not just for guns, but for everything. So I will worry about an orange colored ghoul if we can get through all of the things that actually threaten this country.

It is simply a system to create scarcity and make sure than only the very wealthy can own full auto. A $15 part adds $15,000 to the price. If you're kewl with that, then it says something about you.

It is simply a system to create scarcity and make sure than only the very wealthy can own full auto. A $15 part adds $15,000 to the price. If you're kewl with that, then it says something about you.
Dude- you and the others keep projecting onto me that I’m “cool with it”. I’m simply telling you the facts. You and I are powerless against what the politicians and Supreme Court judges decide on 2A.
Nobody gives a shit what your (or mine) opinion is on it, wether we’re cool with it or not. It is what it is.
And that is why I’m buying as many rifles and high capacity magazines as I can before elections.

Reactions: Fig
Dude- you and the others keep projecting onto me that I’m “cool with it”. I’m simply telling you the facts. You and I are powerless against what the politicians and Supreme Court judges decide on 2A.
Nobody gives a shit what your (or mine) opinion is on it, wether we’re cool with it or not. It is what it is.
And that is why I’m buying as many rifles and high capacity magazines as I can before elections.
The fact that the 2nd Amendment still exists says the opposite of this, we ARE NOT powerless to do anything. WE have the guns, and WE decide what laws are valid and which are not. WE, as a society, have made the decision that the NFA is a law worth adhering to. Once WE decide otherwise, the NFA (and any other law) is just scribbles on paper.

You’re half right on one thing; I don’t give a shit what you think. I do give a shit what @Fig thinks.

The fact that the 2nd Amendment still exists says the opposite of this, we ARE NOT powerless to do anything. WE have the guns, and WE decide what laws are valid and which are not. WE, as a society, have made the decision that the NFA is a law worth adhering to. Once WE decide otherwise, the NFA (and any other law) is just scribbles on paper.
The “WE” is the majority. If the majority changes to the Dems then “WE” lose the power.

Ok. I get that stance. I don't agree with it, but if you feel powerless then you probably are. So let me ask you this:

If they make them illegal where you live and institute a buy-back/turn-in, will you comply?

I think this points to the deeper philosophical difference. Where do your rights come from? Who can take them away?

Not trying to push you to say anything you don't want to, but I am not shitting you that "we" believe this shit. Not only have "we" read the words and sworn the oath, but we hold ourselves to it. We live it. It isn't a dodge or trying to outsmart the system by being in before the lock, but literally when criminals become the lawmakers the just will become outlaws.

Believe me, I don't even like to think about it, but most of us will have no choice. We tolerate evil while evil is tolerable. Being disarmed, and giving up the musket is a non-starter.

Ok. I get that stance. I don't agree with it, but if you feel powerless then you probably are. So let me ask you this:

If they make them illegal where you live and institute a buy-back/turn-in, will you comply?

I think this points to the deeper philosophical difference. Where do your rights come from? Who can take them away?

Not trying to push you to say anything you don't want to, but I am not shitting you that "we" believe this shit. Not only have "we" read the words and sworn the oath, but we hold ourselves to it. We live it. It isn't a dodge or trying to outsmart the system by being in before the lock, but literally when criminals become the lawmakers the just will become outlaws.

Believe me, I don't even like to think about it, but most of us will have no choice. We tolerate evil while evil is tolerable. Being disarmed, and giving up the musket is a non-starter.
If they forced a buy back/turn in, (which is almost impossible imo) then I’d have a very different stance, and would agree it’s important enough tj wage war, although it’s not something I’d want to sacrifice MY life for, if I still am allowed lower capacity firearms.
If they forced registration of firearms, it would basically just annoy me, but not much more than all the other aspects of governing that big government oversteps on.

Does everyone forget the swastica is a symbol of peace? Thousands of years and then one dickhead ruins it for everyone.

He ruined genocide too. If he'd have started in the middle east I don't know that anyone would have bothered stopping him.
Unfortunately, hitler adopted the right facing swastika- representing light(generally) instead of the left facing swastika-representing dark(generally)

A symbol means what people think it means...hence it is a symbol. If the intention was to equate/protest mandatory masks as being akin to a Nazi or totalitarian edict, then they were...

giphy.gif

What's your position on German cars and firearms lol?

German cars are fun. But I love my Wrangler more.
German guns: As Sterling Archer once said: Go German or Go home. Need to check, but I think at least 1/3 of my guns have German proof markings on them. And a few more are German designs made elsewhere and/or were accepted for German Service.
German Beer: Yum!
German Frauleins in Dirndles for Oktoberfest: OK, wife is getting pissed at me. But again, Yum!

Germany has done a lot of great things over the years. Nazis and those that subscribe to their veiws is not one of them. The guy in the photo in the first post is a asswipe and is only helping those on the left with their bias that all gun owners are bad people.

Look, I wouldn't piss on Donald Trump if he was on fire, but I was born and raised in California, so I very clearly get what the stakes here are. Not just for guns, but for everything. So I will worry about an orange colored ghoul if we can get through all of the things that actually threaten this country.
Here’s a good example of why the left is just plain crazy to me:
My son has been watching and enjoying the original Lion King.
The hyenas are voiced by black folks, including Whoopie Goldberg and I believe Cheech.
In the new Lion King, they demanded that the hyenas be voiced by whites, because it’s “denigrating “ to make the dumb and lowly hyenas black.
Meanwhile, in the original, Mufasa, the KING, is voiced by James Earl Jones, and Rafiki, the wise old monkey, also is. Of course, that doesn’t matter.
It seems like a silly example, but it was meangfil to me; they really have just gone completely insane with the extent to which they’ll whitewash and demand “equality.”

Reactions: Snuby642
The hyenas are voiced by black folks, including Whoopie Goldberg and I believe Cheech.
In the new Lion King, they demanded that the hyenas be voiced by whites, because it’s “denigrating “ to make the dumb and lowly hyenas black.
Meanwhile, in the original, Mufasa, the KING, is voiced by James Earl Jones, and Rafiki, the wise old monkey, also is. Of course, that doesn’t matter.
It seems like a silly example, but it was meangfil to me; they really have just gone completely insane with the extent to which they’ll whitewash and demand “equality.”
and who controls 95% of the main stream media responsible for this? go ahead, you can say it.

and who controls 95% of the main stream media responsible for this? go ahead, you can say it.
Look , I’ve said it before, and I’ve long believed the liberal leftist Jews may be the most dangerous people of all. The problem is that people think they’re real Jews when they’re in fact deeply soul-sick people that are Jewish simply because they were born Jewish. There’s nothing Jewish about them.

Look , I’ve said it before, and I’ve long believed the liberal leftist Jews may be the most dangerous people of all. The problem is that people think they’re real Jews when they’re in fact deeply soul-sick people that are Jewish simply because they were born Jewish. There’s nothing Jewish about them.

I was going to guess Disney Inc.........ties in with your bitch about the Lion King and they are heavily influential in all media.

Are you sure the initial photo isn't a self portrait?

WTF is wrong with you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wait, Cheech is black? Does he know?

while this thread may be useless overall, at least i have seen one of the best examples of "no true scotsman" i have seen to date.
the majority is irrelevant.

Last edited: