• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Need info in CQB style optic!

toe42

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2012
Does anyone know who makes a CQB optic with magnification of 1-8 or 1-6 with a illuminated reticle and zero stop for around 1k? Not posting a WTB THREAD.. I just need names.. Can someone help me please

Re: Need info in CQB style optic!

Do most if these have zero stops? I see a lot of 1-4... But not many 1-8's..

Besides S&W what would be considered the best buy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Toe42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know who makes a CQB optic with magnification of 1-8 or 1-6 with a illuminated reticle and zero stop for around 1k? Not posting a WTB THREAD.. I just need names.. Can someone help me please </div></div>

Be prepared for a long wait. If you want something 1-6 there is the leupold as well as the swfa coming out, but I haven't handled either and I won't be spending my money on them. If you want top flight, wait for the S&B 1-8 or the premier, or potentially the USO, but be prepared to WAIT a long time. I've been on a list for the S&B 1-8 since april 2010 with nary a peep. The march 1-10x is incredible in my opinion, but unfortunately the illumination is nowhere close to daylight visible. I plan on doing a review of it this week.

Leupold MR/T 2.5-8x with illuminated reticle is around $950-$1150 depending on who you are (military, civilian, etc)

You're not going to get a 1-8x for under $2k anytime soon, and they're difficult to find under $3k anyhow.

I'm running a Leupold CQBSS and am loving it, but it's far from your budget.

I am waiting on the Mk 6 1-6x20 leupold, for a16 inch 5.56. I am running the 1-8x24 CQBSS on a 16 inch 7.62 gun now and I have only had it for a few weeks, I am really liking this scope.
For a straight up CQB sight I like the eotech its what I currently have on two guns, but the Aimpoint T1 is a definite consideration.