• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New bling from KRG

What AICS mags has the Tikka Bravo been tested with? AI, Accurate, Magpul, ARC, etc? Is there a reason to think any of them work better than others specifically in the Tikka version? Thanks.

Well, I'm happy for you that you are more intelligent :rolleyes: than me and never need clarification when there is conflicting information.

If you can't deconflict this on your own, well, sorry for you.

i don't know why it's so hard for you to understand someone just wanting to clarify information on a product that isn't out yet. we have all been promised options and accessories by companies during pre-production and marketing (even if the website shows a fancy picture) for some companies to drop the options and accessories for full scale production.

massoud, i apologize for myself for derailing this thread for a bit. i will no longer have further engagements with that guy in this thread. let's get back to useful information.

That was my mistake guys, the cheekpiece does have the tool-less height adjustment. The buttpad does not have the height adjustment as it comes.

Regarding the butthook area. It will come with the "Angled Cover" that keeps one surface along the bottom of the stock. You can remove that cover and expose the "butthook" area. We have a little cover (called the "Flat Cover") for the "butthook" area that will be available separately. You don't need the Flat cover to use the butthook, just to make it look better. We're planning to have a little kit that has the flat cover, the mag release button, and a couple other things for like 15 bucks or so but that will take a few extra weeks to get going.

We typically use AICS and Accurate Mags. We have some ARC mags but haven't tested them too much yet. You can't use Magpul mags with the T3 without cutting on the lips (regardless of what chassis or stock you use). Honestly we see size variations and some oddities from all the mags. Mags are a problem area in mag fed rifles in general.

Thank you guys, I'll check back here in a bit and also we'll have some good pics to put up soon hopefully.
Justin

Ok this has me real tempted. I was planning to have an MPA chassis built for next season mostly due to the rail and all the QD options along with the extended spigot bipod mount. But I'm not a chassis guy, I like stocks better. Then along comes the Bravo. This seems to have everything I want. I just saw that KRG has a rail system that will fit this and it looks functionally identical to the MPA RAT rail. Am I right about that?

I'm very tempted now to get this and have a TL3 built for it. Can anyone think of a reason to go with an MPA over this?

Justin, you have been great with answering questions here. Am I correct that your Arca rail bolts up to the Bravo?

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning to come...... Happy Thanksgiving to those at KRG, and please unlock the orders so I can get mine in before I head to the tree stand in the morning and you sell out before I get back.

Hi Guys,
Here's a bit more quick info:
-Our Arca rail does fit onto the Bravo so you have all that modular functionality. MPA has two different systems so I'm not sure which one is the RAT. Our rail is the standard Arca Swiss style like RRS uses.

-From the video below, John mentions that the Bravo rear end can be swapped with the W-3 and X-ray rear end. This is also true for the forend. You can upgrade the Bravo forend to a W-3 forend later, or put the lighter Bravo forend on a W-3 if you want.

-Also in the vid John mentions the recoil lug pocket in the Bravo (Rem 700 version). The X-ray and W-3 backbones are set up to take nearly every recoil lug out there no matter how large but the Bravo is more set up for a standard Remington lug or one that is thicker but not necessarily taller and wider. It can be opened up to be like the X-ray and W-3 if you are handy with tools.

-John mentions in the vid that he wishes the buttpad came with only one set of screws for all the spacers. We can't do that because the screws would be so long to handle 6 LOP spacers but also screw all the way in to use no spacers and there isn't that kind of free space inside the stock with the way it is made.

-John mentions the mag fit is tight on the Pmag a bit. On the Bravo like the X-ray and W-3, you can set the magwell tightness to some degree by shifting the forend and also the trigger guard if needed. Having said that, some mags are just larger than others and if I remember right the Pmag is the largest. Between tight and loose, for a bolt gun it's better to have it tighter we have found.

Here's the new vid to check out from 8541 Tactical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGP2fOQ0ORo&feature=youtu.be

Thank you guys! Tonight at Midnight we turn on ordering!
Justin

My question is this. Besides weight, what are the pros and cons of this stock compared to something like a McMillian A3 or a Manners T6 Elite?

This is making me reconsider a T6 Platinum. Only con I can see is that its about 1 pound heavier than the T6.

Basically, what am I paying $500-$700 more for on an A3/T6 type stock that I’m not getting with the Bravo?

Basically, what am I paying $500-$700 more for on an A3/T6 type stock that I’m not getting with the Bravo?
Owning both a Manners MCS-T and a KRG 180-Xray, my answer is: you're getting less functionality for more money when you buy the more expensive one.

I'm trying to order a FDE but it's only showing black available?

Hey guys thank you for your orders. FDE got delayed a bit and will be ready next week. Black is available as you see. Also Sako Green is coming in about 4-8 weeks. Thank you!
Justin

Hey guys thank you for your orders. FDE got delayed a bit and will be ready next week. Black is available as you see. Also Sako Green is coming in about 4-8 weeks. Thank you!
Justin

Thanks for the update. I'll order the FDE version next week.

My order was placed this morning. I expect this is going to be another incredible chassis

This is actually quite exciting for a guy like me who would like a stock but refuses to pay for one that exceeds the cost of a rifle... Yeah, I know, go be poor somewhere else, but a $900 Manners or AI stock will not make me a better shooter.

I like the features they have incorporated and the target price point... Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Well done KRG... well done.

Hey guys, thank you again for your orders and kind words! Our goal is to have the best product in every "class" or "price point" that we are in. The Bravo will hopefully continue that.

On the Howa front, it looks like we'll be selling the Howa version of the Bravo direct ourselves. Price will be a bit higher than the standard Bravo's because of it having some extra parts basically, but it will be much less than the current 180-Xray for the Howa.

Justin

On the Howa front, it looks like we'll be selling the Howa version of the Bravo direct ourselves. Price will be a bit higher than the standard Bravo's because of it having some extra parts basically, but it will be much less than the current 180-Xray for the Howa.

Just say when.......

FYI- Got an email from KRG that the "butt hook" accessory will be available in the next day or two. I find the hook very useful on my other stocks, so I will wait for this to be available before I order. No sense in paying shipping multiple times.

Help me decide, is there any benefit to having both 5 round and 10 round magazines? My concern is that I hear so much about this magazine doesn't feed right, that one sucks, etc. Some 5 round mags don't work in this gun, but the 10 rounds work well, etc.

I don't see a point to 5 round mags unless you're going to hunt in a state that limits rifle capacity.

Just got my Bravo. I'm very impressed. Considering standardization of my rifles on this.

Now, I really need OD greed and FDE of this!!!

Last edited:
Waiting patiently on the FDE version to come in stock and I will be on the train too!

I would buy one of these in TRG green and figure out a use later.

Anyone got one on a rifle yet? Need pictures! I'll even take pictures of the bare stock if you don't have it mounted yet!

Great stock at an even better price point. Shot about 50 rds and stock feels good and its easy to adjust. Ran 3 types of mags (magpul, aics, and accurate) with no problems. Thanks to the KRG crew for putting together a kick ass stock.
ce1754254fbff4b787ccd962a0250628.jpg
9cc33a26cb39d9610c61143f54db3bc8.jpg
1a0a11371690f0461b4f0f91369679b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Justin, are the butthook accessories available yet?

Dude just buy the stock already.......

You don't need the butthook thingy to use the chassis. Just get it later with some other shit you know you're going to want.....

Great stock at an even better price point. Shot about 50 rds and stock feels good and its easy to adjust. Ran 3 types of mags (magpul, aics, and accurate) with no problems. Thanks to the KRG crew for putting together a kick ass stock. [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com\/20171130\/9cc33a26cb39d9610c61143f54db3bc8.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just get the Howa one on the website and
frabz-TAKE-MY-MONEY-637757.jpg

Just received the stock today for my Tikka T3 in 22-250. The stock as it sits is too light. It makes the rifle front heavy, even though my rifle is the standard contour barrel that i cut and threaded at 18". I will need to add some weight to the butt pad area to the get the balance back. There are some things I like but there are others I don't particularly like about the stock. I may put them in a full review later.

Thank you guys again for your business, it's been exciting around here, to say the least!

Davegar, thanks for putting up some pics!

EddieE, not quite yet, you don't need the cover to run the butthook but it does make it look more polished.

308Pirate and Boilerup, it will be a bit on the Howa's as we have the OEM deal going on with them. We're working on it though.

G Zeto, yeah it's light but similar to an X-ray, we encourage guys to go no larger than a Rem varmint contour for the barrel. If it comes down to it you can take the buttpad off and put some weight inside the rear part of the buttstock.

Thank guys, we'll put up an official Bravo post soon along with the rest of our new products (there are many).
Justin

It's gonna be tough to resist long enough for the Sako Green version to release. Been itching to get mags with more than 2.3" COAL for my .223 T3.