• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

O.T.S. BATTLE Sept 14-16 2012

tcasexx

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2010
NW Oklahoma
This is our second annaul match for northwest oklahoma. Entry sigh up is WED JUNE 6TH AT 7PM CST. We will be sighning up by email this year at <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline">[email protected]</span></span>We are taking first 60 shooter and rest will be put in order on waiting list. This is a PRS SERIES match. Match will consist of shooting from 7yrds to 1200yds mostly steel but a little paper. more details later. Please send Name, Email Address, and a Good contact number.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">P.S. any email before 7pm cst will be deleted</span></span>

Re: O.T.S. BATTLE Sept 14-16 2012

This year is being sponsored by Nightforce and Butches Guns. looks like maybe the biggest prize table yet!!

The usual, a little bit...patience grasshopper.
Travis probably has a few hundred emails to sort through
wink.gif

Patience from a bunch of competition shooters......ARE YOU CRAZY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Patience from a bunch of competition shooters......ARE YOU CRAZY </div></div>

Well yes, yes I am
wink.gif

Guys im trying, got alot of intrest this year in the match i hope to send out emails sunday for shooters and the shooters on the waiting list.. I see alot of good people on the list cant wait to see them Battle it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Patience from a bunch of competition shooters......ARE YOU CRAZY </div></div>

Well yes, yes I am
wink.gif
</div></div>

I can vouch for that

Do to yahoo locking up my acount for suspecious acts its taking longer than i thought. we cannot even axcess our acount tryin to get it resolved as soon as possible!! i guess 125 guys talking about shooting guns is not legal anymore!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See you all there again, really looking forward to it!</div></div>

I seek revenge!

Mick

Love the last update. No speed limit run what you brung. This is going to be a fun ass match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IN like flynn </div></div>
Tru dat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IN like flynn </div></div>

See you there my friend

Dino

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any past shooters have any info on this match?

Good things to bring, what not to bring, what to expect......

Any intel is appreciated. </div></div>

I suggest your A game, some really good shooters will be there.

A good range finder would be a BIG plus too.

Not sure how this year will be but last year was extremely hot so prepare the best you can for that.

Things needed for our match

1. rifle capable of 1/2 moa or better, with optics and data to shoot from 7 to 1200 yds
2. 200 bullets that fit number one
3. range finders, and know how to mill using just youre scope
4. anything else you can fit in youre bag and regret on sunday for not using it but carring it the whole time.
5. hearing protection to block out mick and glasses
6. a good attitude and be prepared to have a good time, have alot of new cof's cant wait to run you through.man other than that just youre regulare stuff if its youre first time ask youre youre buddy that got you in this mess what he's taking!!! if you forget something im sure someone else has it were not afraid to share!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See you all there again, really looking forward to it!</div></div>

I seek revenge!

Mick </div></div>

We'll see Mick, we'll see!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tac driver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Things needed for our match

5. hearing protection to block out mick and glasses

</div></div>

Glasses are to protect from my awesome good looks!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

The check-in is Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm at Butch's Guns (5005 West Oklahoma,Woodward OK 73801). Atfer the check-in you will be given directions (just a few miles outside Woodward) where you can verify both a 100' and a 1000' zero. Following that you can shoot a side match with a supplied 1911 in 45ACP. You can enter as many times as you want for $25.00 each entry and the winner will take home the 1911. All proceeds go to the American Snipers Org... Come out and support this!

OK..... This is a correction to my earlier post... For the side match you will be shooting YOUR rifle at a Known Distance for a chance to win the 1911 45ACP. Again this is to raise money for the American Snipers Org. Sorry for any confusion. Any further details will be given Friday evening.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">$25 per shot and the chances are unlimited, is that right?</span>

Nevermind, just noticed I've got an email...