• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Parkland survivors announce sweeping gun control plan. 'Green New Deal, but for guns'.

Politicians control everything in the making of laws, while us sheep control nothing. They play the long game, which we cannot seem to understand. History itself says 70% of us will obey any law passed. No one wants to die, lose their freedom to watch sports, go fishing, go to their kids ball game, or have a beer. If something requires action on our part against the govt, we retreat to the closet while typing in a fury on our keyboards.

When we watch the news and see govt passing unconstitutional illegal laws none of us do anything....well we do seem to make a few posts on a forum somewhere....then life goes on. They will never have to do mass confiscation, they just have to pass another law....

What everyone should be worried about now are state laws. They finally realized passing arms restrictions at the federal level was too hard and slow. Now they just have to turn 1 state at a time into kalifornia.

So, the answer is for all to give up? It’s funny, someone in my Sunday school class brought up the fact that the Chinese are having to memorize the Bible right now to pass it on because if they are found out they could be imprisoned or worse and there are no Bibles to be found. All controlled by the gov. She was worried that we might have to go that here. My response was that it would never happen here unless all weapons were rounded up. I hope I’m not wrong.

Last edited:
I've never said give up. I'm just stating the facts. None of us want to become criminals, which is why we always obey every law passed. Each generation passes the torch onto the next, hoping they will do something.

We continue to buy guns/ammo and they continue to pass illegal laws.

I've never said give up. I'm just stating the facts. None of us want to become criminals, which is why we always obey every law passed. Each generation passes the torch onto the next, hoping they will do something.

We continue to buy guns/ammo and they continue to pass illegal laws.

Well, meet me for a beer and let’s come up with some real activism!