• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

Re: Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the temp was -10 without wind chill once we got back in the truck, more than likely -20 -25 with windchill, my fingertips were a tad white the next couple of days, but that didn't stop the killin... this is a still shot of what some of the HD video Predator Hunting Suppressed, excitement included.
ENJOY!!!
here they are coming out of the lake bed, the decoy is in the middle of the left hand side of the screen, they were all chargin it HARD!!!
6hardchargers.jpg

we let em get closer, and cbass let em have it with the suppressed 243 WSSM...
thats what its all about!!!
joestripletap6hardchargers.jpg
</div></div>

Awesome pics!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks like a Vector 21......grin! </div></div>

by golly... I think you are right !!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys... </div></div>

yes....???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: richieraby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys... </div></div>

yes....??? </div></div>

...are making me jealous

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This morning before it got hot....

augustdogs063.jpg
</div></div>

I gotta say, that 21 looks pretty damn handy!

Those are some pretty hounds too. Everything 'round here has alot more black and red in 'em.

Nice work!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RODENT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm assuming the playing cards are for a size reference, correct?
Why do you have playing cards with you in the field?

Nice thread! </div></div>

Yep, love lookin' at these photos & just catchin' back up here.
Rodent, the playing cards were to verify 'proof' of kill for the NPHA's online predator contest last year. Every two weeks, new card(s) are picked at random...

My pup is startin' to dog 'em pretty decent. We had four in this weekend in PA. Two worked & I kilt him one...
AugPAcoyotes025.jpg

Gonna be a fun season! Keep the pics rollin', dudes!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks like a Vector 21......grin! </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

One of those rifles looks like a 6XC as well........grin!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks like a Vector 21......grin! </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

One of those rifles looks like a 6XC as well........grin! </div></div>

You really know your equipment....
wink.gif

A guy with tools like that would probably be pretty deadly I reckon on all kinds of critters !

Some pics from last year...
Wife:
IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMAG0097-1.jpg

Foursome.jpg

A foursome I got last year. Had 7 come in, almost single file. 3 got away.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. I'm not usually much for taking pictures, but I knew no one would believe me on this one without some sort of proof.

I have not started calling yet, too dang hot. A friend and I tag teamed this pup while deer hunting last weekend. We were doing a drive and got this pup up and running. We both hit it once. My friends son is in the picture. Can't wait until it cools off.

IMG_0692.jpg

I have been Coyote hunting for approximately 15 years. I have to say this was the best day of Coyote hunting I have ever had. My daughter turned 8 years old today and this is what she wanted for her B-day.... a day of Coyote hunting with Dad. Just thought I would share.

IMG_1669.jpg

Nice pics everyone. I just ordered my own Foxpro yesterday. I got tired of borrowing a friends all the time. It's been pretty warm here so I haven't been calling much. But... the last two weekends deer hunting (bow season only) I've seen quite a few yotes. Thinking of putting up the bow for a couple weeks and goin after some song dogs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pif_sonic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been Coyote hunting for approximately 15 years. I have to say this was the best day of Coyote hunting I have ever had. My daughter turned 8 years old today and this is what she wanted for her B-day.... a day of Coyote hunting with Dad. Just thought I would share.

IMG_1669.jpg
</div></div>

that is a red letter day for sure ! good job and congrats !
grin.gif

Good show! Had 4 yotes show up on my deer cam this past week, all running together. Suddenly know why no deer there. Guess it's time to get the calls out and let the fun begin! Thanks for sparking the fire.....good luck on the rest of the season.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BERTMAN77MK2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awezome Sendero, what cal. rifle is that? </div></div>

Beanland built 6x47 Lapua shooting 105 Amaxes

[url="https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/393268_1586235753467_1762981365_805639_1580493464_n.jpg"]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hph...580493464_n.jpg[/url][/image]

this is one of the many that were taken this past weekend. ranged after the shot... 310 yards on the move. shooting 45gr sierra varminters.

apparently i forgot how to post images....

I don't post much, I really just lurk and read around here mostly. This is my best coyote to date, good sized male. I was hunting an alfalfa field at first light hoping for a deer and saw the dog moving through the mist, stopping to dig around for mice.

Rem 700 .308 shooting Hornady Amax put him down at 80 yards

[img:left]
IMAG0162.jpg
[/img]

[img:left]
IMAG0163.jpg
[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beepy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Tacoma, does that yote have a bit of canine cross breeding in him? </div></div>

i think its full canine.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beepy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Tacoma, does that yote have a bit of canine cross breeding in him? </div></div>

Coy-dog cross breed you mean? Nah, I dont think so. This thing is full yote. He was just a mature dog. I've never even heard of a cross breed in my area, not that it could not happen, it's just all the features on this dog; eyes, feet, tail, color scheme are all the norm for coyote features here. (Northeast US)

Shot this one while in Wyoming on my mule deer hunt. We were moving areas to glass some new stuff and jumped this coyote. I was going to let him go even though my partner was practically begging me to shoot him, but then he decided to bed down at 650 yards and not even look at us. I took that as an insult, so I pulled the 7wsm out of the pack and killed him in his bed first shot. Witnessed by "CrossC" here on the hide.

img0201fl.jpg

Nice to see that our long range rigs are being used to dispatch some predators.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice to see that our long range rigs are being used to dispatch some predators. </div></div>

long range? psh... get em in close and use that shotgun! now thats calling!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Super Bee 950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">200 Yards with an EO-Tech.

6346352298_062a1c6103_z.jpg

</div></div>

nice looking rifle. that dog sure does have a nice looking coat as well.

I just dropped these two this afternoon at the same stand with 55gr v-max out of the old 10fp. The first was the male I watched him come in from about 600 yd and shot him at about 100 yd. After the first one dropped I started the caller back up and in about 5 min the next one came in about 30 ft to my rear, so when she circled around me i got her at about 25 yd. Wish I had packed the scatter gun.

Hunting20112012006.jpg

A double I called in after the mornings deer hunt a couple days ago. There sure are a ton of coyotes in OK this year.

img0257ir.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tikka'd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1323114770.jpg

good morning after a night hunt in the north! </div></div>
Tikka'd, what kind of light are y'all using on the cammo wrapped rifle? Laser Genetics? How well does it work?

that was actually a sure fire that upgraded bulb with filter covers and a scope ring mount. That particular rifle is The Savage 10xp pretador in 204 ruger heave barreled. They come hydrodipped from the factory pretty solid little stock Varmint guns. pulled the scope from the package and upgraded it. Rifle on the left is a remmy 22-250 little bit better for longer shots in the wind. if your talking about the rifle from my post a few above that is wrapped but no light.

cant wait to get back up there. i fly out in 12 days

Nah, I was wondering about the Savage. Sorry, thought it was wrapped. May have to try that with my surefire. Thanks for the info and good luck on your next outing.

Had a great sunday, 2 good and 1 very ugly.
Hunting20112012003.jpg

Hunting20112012001.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OKbow87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A double I called in after the mornings deer hunt a couple days ago. There sure are a ton of coyotes in OK this year.

img0257ir.jpg
</div></div>
That is no JOKE!! Now that our deer rifle season is over I am going calling!

I'm not opposed to shooting the yotes but what do you do with them afterwards? Do people eat them or what?