• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

Re: Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

This thread reminds me of when we used to pile em up on the levee on the Miss river! Great pics guys....

Hey Sendero Man, the camo worked... we made one set tonight i was running the HD, and cbass was runnin the gun... had a pack of six hard chargers come in and he zipped 3 of em in about 10 seconds with his 243 WSSM... got it all on HD video... made for some pretty wicked footage. PREDATOR HUNTING SUPPRESSED...
ENJOY!!!
joestripletap.jpg

We actually just inspected the HD footage and there were 7 hard chargers. I can't wait to get this footage up on the DVD. What a rush! My first triple. (I skipped right over the double)

the temp was -10 without wind chill once we got back in the truck, more than likely -20 -25 with windchill, my fingertips were a tad white the next couple of days, but that didn't stop the killin... this is a still shot of what some of the HD video Predator Hunting Suppressed, excitement included.
ENJOY!!!
here they are coming out of the lake bed, the decoy is in the middle of the left hand side of the screen, they were all chargin it HARD!!!
6hardchargers.jpg

we let em get closer, and cbass let em have it with the suppressed 243 WSSM...
thats what its all about!!!
joestripletap6hardchargers.jpg

Here was the result of those 7 dogs charging in on us.

JoeJamesTriple.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: richieraby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BADASS skinney!!

where is the video? </div></div>
rendered in my vegas 10 program, i'm gonna put it all on dvd man!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dibs on the first DVD
wink.gif
</div></div>
yep #1 copys goin to Sendero, for the great snow camo overwhites... just got a few more inches of fresh powder, gonna try and pound a few more befor it melts.

these are great pics. The yote' with the cows is so full of win.

Here's just some teaser footage of the 6pack we filmed a couple weeks ago.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h8FUup6lpM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wait to get the heart rate up and blood flowing all for a great tease... Great footage..

Cant wait to see more

Omg... I have goose bumps...
That was a ridiculous teaser dude and I need to see the way that set up played out!
smile.gif

6 pack up close, but... you can see lucky #7 way back there... nice teaser by the way.

Well the teaser video did the trick, I need a copy when its ready. I have never seen 6 dogs come in at once like that. At least tell me the video ended with an empty mag.

How bout I just tell you that I didn't even need to empty the mag.

nice video. Need more.

i think we forgot this thread is "pics" to get you fired up for predator season, oh well, vids get me a tad more jacked!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think we forgot this thread is "pics" to get you fired up for predator season, oh well, vids get me a tad more jacked!!! </div></div>

your Videos Qualify... you have my permission !
wink.gif

Shot this one few weeks ago.
IMG_0259.jpg

scan0003-14.jpg

scan0037-5.jpg

scan0026-6.jpg

scan0020-5.jpg

Here you go Scott.....a few from "back in the day".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nate O</div><div class="ubbcode-body">couple more killed under the moon.

phonepics003.jpg

phonepics045.jpg
</div></div>

where in SD ? you guys surviving the floods ?

Nice fox, still waiting to knock one of those down!

I may have to go call a couple summer dogs. This is going to be a long summer!

i was thinking the same thing... i was out at my range the other day and had a nice white male in front of my 260 barrel @ 500yds... didn't do it... they're not botherin much here now anyway, plus i like to hear em howl late/early morning, gives me reason to wake up with mornin wood!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nate O</div><div class="ubbcode-body">couple more killed under the moon.

phonepics003.jpg

phonepics045.jpg
</div></div>

where in SD ? you guys surviving the floods ? </div></div>

bout an hour N.W. of Sioux Falls.

I haven't been affected much but there's alot of people along the Missouri River and many of the lakes in the eastern part of the state with plenty to worry about.
I work for an electrical power cooperative. We just got done moving one of our substations near the Dakota Dunes. The sub was about 5 miles north of the Missouri and according to the Corps' flood maps, that area will see about 10 feet of Missouri flood water.

Much trouble with all that run-off in your neck of the woods?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may have to go call a couple summer dogs. This is going to be a long summer!
</div></div>

I'm gonna start real soon here. If i don't keep on 'em the farmers will call in the state trappers and plane. I figure a pup distress should be the ticket, and some tick repellent
grin.gif

This past winter: 2 bobcats and coyotes
bowpics586.jpg

bowpics582.jpg

bowpics579.jpg

bowpics572.jpg

Here are the last 2 that came to the call this past season.

jay009.jpg

jay010.jpg

Thinking about fielding this next year, think it will be fur friendly?

springfield.jpg

Chupa

nice pics. What is the night vision device in the third picture?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice pics. What is the night vision device in the third picture? </div></div>

Thats an insight thermal with a Larue stomp mount on a remi XHR in 30.06.

I'm assuming the playing cards are for a size reference, correct?
Why do you have playing cards with you in the field?

Nice thread!