• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    Add your pics on to this
    grin.gif

34601snowestTriple.jpg

34601EEWsnow_006.jpg

34601scott3.jpg

34601yote1.jpg

34601yote2.jpg

34601fur_buyer.JPG

Re: Pics to get ya fired up Predator season !!

I wish i could add a few pics to this but as much as i love going out chasing them they always seem to be smarter than me.

Reactions: sled_mack

Bro, I'm going to have to get ahold of you after hunting season! I'm going to have a lot more time to get out and hunt this year.

scan0013-1.jpg

One from the archives....December 1986. Was out calling and this showed up. Shot with a .220 Ackley.

SenderoMan, where's your bobcat pic?

IIRC it was you but I may be remembering someone else..

That's a lot of cats too for one evening. Nice.

ARCorey. Do you ever use hounds after the foxes, or just calling and spotting?

Just calling from dusk into dark usually. The hound counties are just north and east of me toward Fredericksburg and Charlottesville for the most part. Not many chasers close to me. Probably more trappers here than anything.

I want to start trapping again but for the time it pays crap. Same thing with the dogs. Too many highways and smart foxes where I live. Too hard these days to bury a dog. It just don't sit well on my soul. I'd like to link up with a fox hunter with dogs if you know any. I can add a box and will make the time.

Hearing good dogs hunt is timeless, and priceless.

Not to mention that my ears are now nuanced toward aesthetics...

Only dog hunters I know of are some high society, snobby foreign guys around Winchester that run around on horse back in their pinks half shot in the ass on high dollar brandy. No killing allowed there though. I could go for the brandy, but don't get the whole steeple chase type thing. Maybe I'm just too redneck.

Reactions: BearNaked

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ridgerunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Picture314.jpg
    </div></div>

RR that is the coolest hunting pic i have ever seen. i am gonna have to try to do that this fall!!!

It's a contender carbine thumbhole set from E.Arthur Brown Company. It has the Walnut thumbhole and benchrest forearm. It was purchased by my boss years ago as a fully inletted semi-finished set and he just sanded them and stained them. I bought them for a steal. Fox ridge 223 bull barrel and stock set and action for $350
    smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice lion I got back from the taxidermist
    cool.gif

34601Mountain_lion.jpg

34601Mtn_lion_1.jpg
    </div></div>

that is the best rug i have ever seen

Re: Pics to get ya fired up on Predator season !!

Here's one from just before I bagged him:

2400882803_5c8162abc1.jpg

Used a .17 HMR. Some say its underpowered for the task, but it's really all about distance and shot placement...

Used the hide to make a suitcase, a pair of boots and this really cool hat I wear to the local Jamaican festival.

That's funny shit right there!

getting me excited for my coyote hunt in a few weeks.

love the xmas card picture

Here's some of mine.

This is one from last weekend. I was out scouting some new places.
    101.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

100_0476-1.jpg

One my Wife shot through the mouth at a 150 yards.
    100_0355.jpg

Coatimundi

That's a 100gr Thunderhead through the eye of a ringtail....bud was "attacked" in his bow stand by 5 or 6 and made a lucky shot on this one.