• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Pinging XLR

Hello Sir,

Please feel free to call the shop at 970.241.1807 or send an e-mail to [email protected] and I will get you taken care of. If you don't get through on the phone be sure to leave a message as I am not always able to take call throughout the day but I will always return the call. If you don't leave a message I do not know that you called.

Thanks, Kyle ~ XLR

Been trying to get hold of Kyle for about a week, no luck. Anyone know if he's on vacation or just really busy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had a chance to speak with Kyle at Steel Safari, great guy. I was fortunate enough to pick up an Evolution chassis from the prize table too. I can't wait to get it all put together. From the little I talked with him I'm certain he will take care of you.

Leave him a message, he'll call you back. I PM'ed him about my cheek riser and he not only responded within a few hours, but made sure to PM me the tracking # for the package. That kind of CS, for a $25 part mind you, is the type of people I want to spend money with.