• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

“Yeah, Bitch!”
“Yeah, Bitch!”

THUMP

🤣

Who’s the bitch now?

I wish we had a collection of all the stupid and/or ironic stuff these thugs say right before they go… some of the ones I’m aware of are priceless.

Back in my day, if you were wrongly incarcerated, and somehow found yourself on the good side of a jail cell, you formed a vigilant organization and sprayed the entire countryside with 223 projectiles. Now, this did entail regular run-ins with local law enforcement, but no one EVER got hurt. And the plan always came together.
And after 5000 rounds were fired no one had a scratch

Reactions: Yasherka
Get in the box car eh?

The court system can't fuck someone over...royally, then act surprised when they say ," you know what, imma take my chances before i trust the courts again, fuck you"

There were multiple contributers to his death...he was definitely a big part of it.....but it wasn't all on him.
All true, but he was no angel. He had two prior sentences for burglary and assault, thats why he got life.

Doesnt affect this one much.

" you were going a little fast, Here's your ticket, drive safe"

Not "GET OUT OF THE CAR GET OUT OF THE CAR GET OUT OF THE CAR!" while pointing a weapon at him

Cop was hostile from the start, the fuck you talking about?

All the cop had to do was write a ticket

Yes the cop did

And the cop will happily do the same to you when his handlers tell him too.....best keep that in mind
The moron was doing 100 mph, per the cop in the video. You don't exchange pleasantries after getting pulled over for that.
Around here, you're probably going to jail at 100+mph.

Last three times I've been pulled over for speeding, I handed them my license and concealed carry license. They asked where my gun was. I told them. They asked me where I was going. I told them. They handed me back my licenses, and said have a nice day. One even said "We're not looking for guys like you."

Reactions: 101st and FWoo45
....I equate spending 16 years in prison for a crime i didnt so to be a complete breakdown of my constitutional rights...and an overly hostile cop threatening to send me back to the kangaroo courts to send me back to prison also to be a complete breakdown of my constitutional rights....

But way to avoid answering the question.

Funny how after all we've seen, most people will still comply their ass right into the box car.
All the guys in prison are innocent. Just ask them.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st
You're right, no weapon was ever pointed at the guy, eh?
What difference does that make? If you're insinuating you have a right to attack any cop who points a weapon at you, you're dumber than he is / was. All this idiot had to do is exactly what the cop told him. He didn't, and he got his ass shot as a direct result. He's lucky he's breathing.

The cop would back up a few times, so, he was not intent on causing harm. The driver was belligerent and resisting at just about every word or turn.

Having a previous criminal record certainly doesn't help. It brings extra attention. I have had friends with criminal records. One for identity theft, another for manslaughter. They complied with cops and made it home with a warning.

Just a reminder when dealing with self-proclaimed flag officers:

1697750955879.jpeg

You know....unless the courts find another reason to send him back to prison before they pay out......
The courts should put him on monthly installments instead of lump sum payout like the Power Ball.

The odds of some dumbfuck that would blow past a cop doing 100mph after getting out of prison for a crime he didn't do getting smoked in a drug deal or dice game are pretty good. I like those odds.

Last edited:
So everyone is saying he was wrongly convicted. How was he exonerated? A technicality, all the witnesses died, soros d.a. acquitted him? I lost all sympathy for the guy when he started strangling the cop at which point I was thinking maybe he was wrongly acquitted.
Was he strangling him or just bending his head back opposite the way it was supposed to go?

I do know he called him a bitch.

He was being arrested, not ticketed
Not sure about Georgia but here in California if you are exceeding the speed limit by 30mph it becomes reckless driving and the cop can arrest you. At least that is what I have been lead to believe.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
Serious question for you...at what point would you fight?

You would think the last 3 years wouldn't put things into perspective for a lot of people.

1. If We go back into lockdown, and cops threaten to arrest you for leaving your house....do you comply? My question, how does this equate to fighting a cop over a speeding ticket?

2. Cops threaten to arrest you for not wearing a mask....do you comply? Same question.

3. Cops threaten to arrest you for not getting jabbed.....do you comply? Same question.

4. Hell, the state declares mandatory gun buy backs.....or you face arrest.....do you comply? Same question.

5. The state declares MAGA a "terrorist organization" and goes through voter rolls to arrest trump supporters......do you just comply? Same question.

What's your limit where non-compliance is justified?

Still deflecting, keep it going

Okay, here we go:

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No

Now it’s your turn to answer my question. I’ll be amazed if you do, to my satisfaction, anyway. You’re using false equivalence to make your point.

”’This is not equal to that‘ is how one writer summarizes the logical fallacy known as false equivalence.

As the name suggests, false equivalence is a cognitive bias by which events, ideas or situations are compared as if they are the same when the differences are substantial. Those differences can be either in quantity or quality.”

P

Last edited:
Reactions: Balor
What difference does that make? If you're insinuating you have a right to attack any cop who points a weapon at you, you're dumber than he is / was. All this idiot had to do is exactly what the cop told him. He didn't, and he got his ass shot as a direct result. He's lucky he's breathing.
Ehhh he dead

In his mind he was looking at life in jail for more bullshit...pretty sure it was a lose lose either way.

I love how there is 0 blame on the cop here...

Screaming at a guy like he's mass murderer and arresting him over what would've been a $500 ticket.

Cops can't go on escalating a situation and then bitch when a situation escalates.
Many cops are mentally-ill, unstable mf's.

How would you like to sit on the side of a public road you don't own day in, day out with such an attitude that when someone went by over the speed limit you are going to scream at them and escalate it into a fistfight and gunfight.

Normal people avoid those type of confrontations, not be the reason you go to work each day.

Does fighting with a cop ever end up with a good outcome for the civilian?
I was thinking about this yesterday after watching a police shooting video, guy argues with the cops, goes and gets an AR and has a bit of a shoot out before getting plunked for good.

But I often wonder, where does this come from? (granted we're not always talking about "smart" folks, nor is there a lot of thinking going on at the moment) Even if he'd successfully killed all the cops on scene. Killed any more that were sent as well, then what? They were just going to say "Oh okay, never mind. Leave him be."
Is it all heat of the moment lack of rational thought? Or is it in some, maybe small part, conditioning from a lifetime of movies and TV where people kill people all the time and nothing happens. No ramifications, repercussions, just walk away and after the commercial all is normal again.

313931a7-c63c-45e4-bd54-4de0cbeae4be_1920x1080.jpg

scream at them and escalate it into a fistfight and gunfight.

Let’s say you’re 100% right that the cop’s attitude is over the top. Maybe, maybe not, but let’s go with that…

If you think that it was the cop who escalated this to violence and death you’re as stupid as they come.

The cop planned to arrest him (likely would have just cited him if he behaved decently). So at worst, the cop “escalated” this to an arrest.

That’s where it was gonna end.

Then the bitch proved what a bitch he was while saying, “Yeah, Bitch!” “Yeah, Bitch!!” Just before the quiet thump that demonstrated he was never in control like he thought he was 🤣

IF… IF the cop escalated anything, he escalated a ticket to an arrest… the bitch escalated that arrest to his own death.

Watch it a few times if needed to realize how obvious this fact is.

I’ve been on both sides.

I’ve put an asshole down for trying to kill a cop (he was just gonna get a warning for stupidity), and I’ve politely received a citation for driving way too fast… I didn’t get whacked because I wasn’t an idiot (beyond idiotic speed) 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I was thinking about this yesterday after watching a police shooting video, guy argues with the cops, goes and gets an AR and has a bit of a shoot out before getting plunked for good.

But I often wonder, where does this come from? (granted we're not always talking about "smart" folks, nor is there a lot of thinking going on at the moment) Even if he'd successfully killed all the cops on scene. Killed any more that were sent as well, then what? They were just going to say "Oh okay, never mind. Leave him be."
Is it all heat of the moment lack of rational thought? Or is it in some, maybe small part, conditioning from a lifetime of movies and TV where people kill people all the time and nothing happens. No ramifications, repercussions, just walk away and after the commercial all is normal again.

View attachment 8252790

Lots of people lack impulse control. They just have no consideration of the consequences. We see it in the news all the time.

P

I'll admit, the anti taser kung-foo moves impressed me, that belongs in the YouTube Operator thread.
And that taser was just a crackling the whole time. In fact, the driver had so many volts in him he lit the officers flashlight up when they were dancing.

I knew all I was getting was a $100 ticket...if the cop threaten to arrest me after I already served 16 years for a crime I didn't do, things might have gone differently.
Ok captain badass, you tell us in your own words just exactly what you would have done differently if the cop had've threatened to arrest you...besides grovel your criminal arse off that is.

Just bend over and spread em eh?

Hypothetically for you, a cop pulls you and your wife over for speeding....pulls your wife out the car and starts going Rodney King on her unprovoked....you gonna get out the car and beat his ass? Or you just gonna tell out the window "well take care of this in court babe"?

I'll ask you the same question, wheres your limit before non-compliance becomes justified?

Y'all are acting like this happened in a vacuum...just a regular guy who got pulled over for speeding....and completely forgetting he has a history of "trusting the system" and getting royally fucked for it.

No dumbass...people being arrested for going to work, going to church, refusing to wear a mask, going outside.....

I knew all I was getting was a $100 ticket...if the cop threaten to arrest me after I already served 16 years for a crime I didn't do, things might have gone differently
You and your "what if's". . .

None of your what if's happened here. None of your "what would you do" are likely to happen and at the very best are a "straw man argument" to try and bolster your retarded position.

Just about anyone with half of a brain can see what happened here and why the end result could be predicted but because you can't, well . . .your as dumb as the guy with the brand new hole in his body.

One question for you:

How many times have you physically resisted arrest, Mr. Big Talker?

I'm going to go out in a limb and guess, well, never.

Explains the midst of many here....

They've been conditioned to kiss the ring or else.

I’ve been pulled over about 9 times in the last 8 years (yes, I’m sure I could slow down and avoid some of that).

I didn’t grovel once.

I didn’t pull the LEO or former LEO card once.

I have one (very expensive) ticket to show for all those stops.

Don’t grovel. Just own up to what you did. Don’t lie. Be reasonably respectful.

I argued (respectfully) with one of those cops and didn’t get cited.

Typical stop:

Good evening, Trooper/Officer/Deputy. How bad was it?

I had you at 21 over the limit.

Crap. I knew it was pretty bad. Here’s my info.

(Why are stops so long?)

Here’s your license and registration, sir. Slow it down. I can only give warnings for that much speed once.

Yes, sir. Thank you very much!

It’s Not too difficult, people!!!

Let’s say you’re 100% right that the cop’s attitude is over the top. Maybe, maybe not, but let’s go with that…

If you think that it was the cop who escalated this to violence and death you’re as stupid as they come.

The cop planned to arrest him (likely would have just cited him if he behaved decently). So at worst, the cop “escalated” this to an arrest.

That’s where it was gonna end.

Then the bitch proved what a bitch he was while saying, “Yeah, Bitch!” “Yeah, Bitch!!” Just before the quiet thump that demonstrated he was never in control like he thought he was 🤣

IF… IF the cop escalated anything, he escalated a ticket to an arrest… the bitch escalated that arrest to his own death.

Watch it a few times if needed to realize how obvious this fact is.

I’ve been on both sides.

I’ve put an asshole down for trying to kill a cop (he was just gonna get a warning for stupidity), and I’ve politely received a citation for 103mph… I didn’t get whacked because I wasn’t an idiot (beyond idiotic speed) 🤷‍♂️
Details please.

Most grown men, me included, don't take kindly to other men screaming at them. Most men respond instictively with a First of all, GTFO of my face.

I've resisted arrest as many times as I've been arrested.
Never, right? Just can't come out and say it. What are you, a curb side lawyer?

Like I inferred, you talk game but you ain't got game. Choices change when you really have to be the one to make them and deal with the consequences.

Now go back and bark under your master's chair.

1697756942899.gif

....I'm sorry are you trying to make a point here?

Should I have been arrested?

Are my points only valid if I've been arrested?

Wtf are you trying to say?
Figure it out Einstein. It's not too difficult. Well, maybe for you, based on your previous erudite posts in this thread.

Reactions: 308pirate
Oh my God, a whole 100 mph.

Dude have you ever driven on a highway?

Highway speeds of 90-100 are not uncommon.

Christ Ive never seen a statie on the highway(no lights on) doing anything less that 90...
I drive around 35,000 miles per year on the highway. 75-80 mph is common. 90-100 mph is quite uncommon.

Dude quit pretending to be Confucius and just admit you just said a bunch of bullshit and can't back it up.
Well, you're certainly an expert in bullshit because you are full of it.

You are the one who can't back anything up, besides a toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
I drive around 35,000 miles per year on the highway. 75-80 mph is common. 90-100 mph is quite uncommon.

Well...not every vehicle, but 90 is not uncommon on I4...when traffic permits. Lsst Saturday a moron in a Maserati passed me in the breakdown lane. Probably close to triple digits.

Dude quit pretending to be Confucius and just admit you just said a bunch of bullshit and can't back it up.

Actually, that’s your role.

And the most you post, the more obvious it becomes.

Post more apples to oranges comparisons and tell us all to get in the boxcar.

P

Details please.

Most grown men, me included, don't take kindly to other men screaming at them. Most men respond instictively with a First of all, GTFO of my face.

I totally get that and I’m with you there. Cops/Judges making something minor seem like the crime of the century is a serious pet peeve of mine.

But adult men should have enough impulse control to behave with some level of control even when provoked. If they don’t have that control when pissed off by a cop, what are they doing to the weaker people in their lives when pissed off? Wives? Girlfriends? Mothers?

Details:

Drunk asshole with a long history of being a drunk asshole (including beating children with oversized horse shoes (from the game, horse shoes) and fighting with cops, took a shot at my partner with a rifle.

My partner and I shot him several times.

This was in the BLM/anti cop hay day, so we were both “retired” early for political reasons.

Last edited:
[Continued failure noted]
Your noting is noted.

What's next, "I know you are but what am I?"

Translation for you, Mr. Retarded, "your responses are childlike just like your argumentation."

I think the patrol guy was very pissed that he actually got passed by someone driving 100mph. A certain amount over and its automatically considered reckless driving (ask me how i know).

If patrol guy had been sitting behind some bushes and someone went by at 100mph my bet is he would not have been as upset.

Like, "how dare you make a mockey of meee!, reeee!"

However, as many have said you aint gonna likely win that battle on the side of the road. And if this is your stand or die moment its likely a good idea to take a breath and look at the bigger picture.

Take the ticket and go home and get some nice (for you) pussy and relax. But instead you are dead....over speeding.

The moron was doing 100 mph, per the cop in the video. You don't exchange pleasantries after getting pulled over for that.
Around here, you're probably going to jail at 100+mph.

Last three times I've been pulled over for speeding, I handed them my license and concealed carry license. They asked where my gun was. I told them. They asked me where I was going. I told them. They handed me back my licenses, and said have a nice day. One even said "We're not looking for guys like you."
100mph isn’t fast.

I think the patrol guy was very pissed that he actually got passed by someone driving 100mph. A certain amount over and its automatically considered reckless driving (ask me how i know).

If patrol guy had been sitting behind some bushes and someone went by at 100mph my bet is he would not have been as upset.

Like, "how dare you make a mockey of meee!, reeee!"

However, as many have said you aint gonna likely win that battle on the side of the road. And if this is your stand or die moment its likely a good idea to take a breath and look at the bigger picture.

Take the ticket and go home and get some nice (for you) pussy and relax. But instead you are dead....over speeding.

I have no doubt that a few cops would feel that way (out of many thousands) but if you think that’s common or likely you’re delusional (awkward strange fantasy level delusional).

Reactions: RTH1800
Me pointing out you failure to explain your points is "childish"?

View attachment 8252916
My points are self explanatory and easily comprehended by anyone. Except you.

Try harder with less meme searching. The answers are there, it isn't that deep.

I'll break it down just for you in a manner even you should be able to understand:

The ventilated one FAFO.

Your inability to understand this is mainly because of your prejudice towards law enforcement and your inability to logically put 2 and 2 together.

Because you can't stand to be wrong, you obfuscate with ridiculous straw man arguments because you know your position is untenable.

You say you would resist, suggest that others should and would too, but you never have, thus proving you are full of shit. When actions have consequences, your choices are limited. The wrong choice will be painful. I'm positive if you are stopped by the police, you will be a good little boy, now won't you?

You resort to childish remarks, such as "noting failure" and memes because of your complete inability to comprehend what is staring you straight in the face.

A meme just for you: It's time for you to quit being a child.

1697760792161.jpeg

Reactions: PropWash