• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poll: If China invades Taiwan, will they be "cancelled" to the same degree as Russia?

If China invades Taiwan, will the elites "cancel" China to the same degree as Russia?

• No, China will be treated much differently than Russia

Votes: 90 78.3%
  • Yes, China will be treated the same as Russia

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Kung Flu

Votes: 28 24.3%

• Total voters

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Poll: If China invades Taiwan, will they be "cancelled" to the same degree as Russia?

Biden rescinded a Trump rule not to buy bulk power systems from foreign adversaries, if that answers your question.

They will be given pass, since "They are just reclaiming their old territory." And the average news junky wont remember enough about world history to understand the irony of looking at one differently than the other.

Plus China is super nice, and wouldn't do bad things like the mean ole Russians.

90% of the world's poorly made stuff comes from China. Nearly every cell phone, computer, computer chip and gaming system comes from China. Worst of all, China produces the precursor chemicals for meth and heroin that America's democrats depend on for their very lives. LeBron James is currently picking cotton for his Chinese masters, he could lose millions in shitty shoe sales.

If Hunter Biden loses access to cheap hardcore drugs at the same time he loses his $100,000 a month job in the Ukraine, he will lose his shit and die.
Even worse, Children from the Biden family, John Kerry kids and children of several prominent Democrat traitors earn hundreds of millions a year from an "investment company" they own. This company had $3.5 million of their parents money and several billion from the Chinese communists. They will not risk their bribes to save lives.

The real answer to your question is whose in charge in the US. The current Bravo Foxtrot will say strong words, then roll over.
If it were Trump, it wouldn’t happen in the first place.

Dunno.
I'd much rather eat pierogies and stuffed cabbage than some of the nasty chinese food I've seen though.

Joy Behar will only eat Chinese takeout once a week in protest .
David Hogg will stop doin rub n tugs at the Chinese massage parlor in protest .
JB will just crap himself , again .

Potato head will talk all tough while at the same time taking china's dick all the way down his cock holster and smiling while he does it.

Reactions: diverdon
he's not even talking tough he's rolling over to the spread of communism .I am waiting to see him come out of a closet with a Russian flag pined to his but ( wanted to say something different but will hold my toung ) .

Reactions: BytorJr
Fuck no, not even close. Liberals, the inventors of hypocracy, will find a way to justify their duplicity. And all the woke corporations, athletes, celebrities etc. that enjoy sucking Chinese dick on the regular, and that are all in on anti-Russia now, will suddenly go quiet. Their fake outrage has limits.

We'll still buy all the stuff that we need to get from China (fertilizer, bare printed circuit boards, pharmaceuticals) just as we're still buying the stuff we need from Russia (oil). But yeah, we'll probably cancel their Netflix and Visa cards and might not even be able to get Olight's fine products.

The media will present the fall of Nationalist China as it it were a liberation. Thus politicians will be able to do little, and acrue little blame.

Reactions: Milf Dots
As someone else on another thread has already said, the Chinese have already committed an Act of War against not only the US, but the world, and would have deserved (still do) something more severe than "Sanctions", but the Dem are working hand in hand to control the USA and the world. The Founders would have already been fighting, for far less than we have endured for years, now. 50 years of gradual marxist bullshit, with a huge upswing in marxism, in the last 10 years, and they are getting away with it.

We'll be lectured as to how they are just reuniting Taiwan and how 98.7% of all Taiwanese people welcome them.

My wife is from there. It is not possible to hate China more than they do. And I am talking 99.9% of them.

Ironically, the huge difference will be in how right now, a ton of people want us to support Ukraine while Ukraine is the money laundering, human trafficking and US political buy-off via bullshit jobs for their kids, capitol of the world. Meanwhile, China is literally shit tier evil and deserves to be removed from this planet, and those same 'support Ukraine' tards will be mumbling about how we should stay out of other countries' issues and how this is a good thing.

You will literally see our bought and paid for 'government' talk about finding ways to strawman someone saying China attacking Taiwan is bad to you being a domestic terrorist.

Last edited:
Probably be told your a xenophobe and racist if you say shit about it .

So far we have six dems voting YES- they think China would be treated the same as Russia. Cognitive dissonance, a.k.a. mental block, is in play with them to such a degree they're beyond reach with facts and logic. One of the biggest problems is that China owns the clintons, obamas, bidens, and the rest of the dem pols. Some RINOs too. Traitors all.

If by tha you mean “Will Lebron James and the rest of the NBA put on Cheerleader uniforms and cheer the CCP on?” Then, yes they will be cancelled.

I couldn't answer; Yes, Biden will kiss their ass too.

We should have had an arrangement to expend near shelf life VLS Missiles just inside of the Ukranian border when the Russians crossed it.

Canceling China would cause a shockwave of a cluster fuck to a large # of industries here in the U.S. it's unfortunate but a significant portion of raw materials come from China.

Last edited:
We'll probably see a few Holoson and Olyte fanboiz still buying them- even after China invades Taiwan.

Have any of you guys read the book "The Kill Chain" by Christian Brose? I can't say I recommend it, but it does point out, using very specific operational details, the military challenge of defending ROC from a determined PRC. It is terribly depressing to read: all of 7th Fleet ships sunk in the first 30 minutes, the remaining CSGs wouldn't even steam into the 2000 mile radius around the island for fear of the rain of super PLA cruise missiles, the USMC wouldn't make it off the beaches, etc.

But it looks like the major weapon the West has is economic. Clearly Russia has set itself back decades in the space of 3 weeks and will lack basics like soap and salt. Beijing has got to sit up and take notice. If anything, that leadership thinks in economic terms.

I would have said no but if everyone's willing to give up food and fuel I wouldn't imagine they would be willing to give up T v's and rubber down s***...

oh hell no not a chance in hell Biden would sanction his master's in china . Who else would operate the hand up his ass as puppet master .

funny how all the libs and fellow travelers from 20s forward loved russia until a couple of years ago. now they think russia is evil and china is super. maybe because russia is now offically non communist? china still calls itself communist "light". don't know.

Most of the equipment to run China's economy has come from Taiwan. I don't know if Taiwan has a poison pill, but if they do, China will be screwed. Us too.