• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

people that think pedos are rare are mistaken.

Q2C5QCBoyU8d.png

Every restaurant has menus posted that show exactly what each item costs.
I have zero feels for anyone bitching about what something costs when they knew exactly what is was going to cost before hand.

This person knew they were going to pay out the ass, and for shitty food at that.

One could make many parallels from a menu to voting practices of favored politicians.
20 bucks an hour chickens/politicians who sold this shit have come home to roost.

R

Last edited:
Protesting, throwing manure is a joke to them. "Vote against it" - because they control the voting machines and counting. Do you believe Macron won? Do you believe Trudeau on? Lula da Silva?I could go on.
And the people in Argentina saw that and said, ahhh....hold on a sec, lets do this with paper and pencil. And look at what happened, who would have thunk it.

Don't think for a minute the rest of the world did not watch that as well, they will dig in their heals to not replace the computers that one guy can control.

155 fucking scumbags

bjWWZIfaJfco.jpeg
This one is a long ways from becoming law.

If the bill passes by simple majority, the bill moves to the Senate. In the Senate, the bill is assigned to another committee and, if released, debated and voted on. If the Senate makes changes, the bill must return to the House for concurrence.

This one is a long ways from becoming law.

If the bill passes by simple majority, the bill moves to the Senate. In the Senate, the bill is assigned to another committee and, if released, debated and voted on. If the Senate makes changes, the bill must return to the House for concurrence.
schumer is in control and may not even allow it to be voted on (like HR2).

You dont have to have a college education to be smart……

More and more people are coming to the proper conclusion that the police are thugs for the political class.
To be used to prevent citizens from pushing back against the political class. In any form!
Lawfare is the weapon of choice against the working class!

It’s now headed to the Senate, where Sen. Mike Crapo, R-Idaho, the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, previously called the bill a "starting point" in tax talks.

My guess is it will be another scam that will make the political class and their donors richer and will make the average Americans life more costly!

My guess is it will be another scam that will make the political class and their donors richer and will make the average Americans life more costly!
How did your US Representative vote ?

Now maybe they can get everyone's attention. Hunger seems to do that
If people start starving, they will be pushed to act. Burn down the French federal .gov, Bastille Day #2 may be coming. The globalists deserve what may be coming. I suspect most police and military are on the side of the people.

Reactions: Bender
Here's my situation........... Time and time, again and again...............
These two clowns vote opposite. They could flip a coin and vote together and make it look like they were listening to the people of Montana.
Rosendale is "thinking about" running for US Senator... If he runs it will dilute the Republican votes and the Democrat will be re-elected...
Deep State money at work.:(

Zinke RepublicanMontanaYea

Rosendale RepublicanMontanaNay

Reactions: Hobo Hilton