• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Police have today shared a new photo of the suspected chemical attacker, revealed to be a sex offender and a former asylum seeker, who left a 'vulnerable' young mother and her three-year-old daughter with 'life-changing injuries' after dousing them with an alkaline substance in Clapham last night.

The Met Police said that the image of Abdul Shokoor Ezedi, showing him with what appears to be blood around his right eye, was taken at 8:48pm on January 31 at a Tesco on Caledonian Road, understood to be the branch by King's Cross Station.

Tonight, it was revealed that he is a convicted sex offender, as well as a former asylum seeker who came here in a lorry in 2016 before he was twice denied the right to stay in the UK.

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
T9losdpy3A7y.jpeg

Except the people forcing the carbon tax/fertilizer changes aren't the ones starving.
But that is the larger point. No matter how much the citizens suffer the elite don't. The farmers are trying to point this out. We will see if it works or backfires.

Except the people forcing the carbon tax/fertilizer changes aren't the ones starving.
I don't think they are going to have much input on the outcome if the people in the middle wake up. At least that seems to be a recurring theme in history. It certainly doesn't always end well, but sometimes the guys telling the peasants to eat cake end up with the short straw

If people start starving, they will be pushed to act. Burn down the French federal .gov, Bastille Day #2 may be coming. The globalists deserve what may be coming. I suspect most police and military are on the side of the people.
If people start starving, they will be pushed to act. Burn down the French federal .gov, Bastille Day #2 may be coming. The globalists deserve what may be coming. I suspect most police and military are on the side of the people.
You are fooling yourself if you think the military and police will side with the people… They have proven over and over that they will follow orders, even if they know they are wrong.

The Oregon Supreme Court on Thursday decided that 10 Republican state senators who participated in a record-long boycott last summer to block bills extending access to abortion for minors, transgender procedures and medical intervention, as well as another measure on ghost guns, cannot seek re-election this year.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Jose will get free medical to treat his injuries, some welfare money, maybe a job and a place to live.

PLUS since he's not a citizen none of this will go on his record.

.gov will make sure Jose is taken care of.
And you see this as a good thing? He should be beaten half to death with an axe handle then doused in gasoline and set on fire.

I certainly do not follow Greta and her band of happy idiots but with her images being shotgunned across every vein of media, it is hard to not see before scrolling.

I gotta tell you, the tall her/him that is usually in her entourage spikes the shit out of my spidey senses.

I know Luisa-Marie Neubauer is a likely handler/enabler but this other one shown here is a different animal. Sometimes near but never too far away.
Who the fuck is that?

Greta.jpg

Greta 5.jpg

Reactions: mtrmn and Bender
I certainly do not follow Greta and her band of happy idiots but with her images being shotgunned across every vein of media, it is hard to not see before scrolling.

I gotta tell you, the tall her/him that is usually in her entourage spikes the shit out of my spidey senses.

I know Luisa-Marie Neubauer is a likely handler/enabler but this other one shown here is a different animal. Sometimes near but never too far away.
Who the fuck is that?

View attachment 8338817

View attachment 8338819

They'll always tell you who they are if you watch and listen.
Screenshot_20240201-222430_Samsung Internet.jpg

I do neither with that circus, thus my post.
As usual, I'm ignorant as fuck about the big scene and its players but I thought one of the great unwashed on this forum might educate me.
Here’s the deal: she has the Egyptian eye of Horus on her leg. It’s an occult symbol, used by those who worship or at least believe in those false gods, including Luciferans. It ALL goes back to Nimrod and ultimately, Satan.

The Taylor Swift pic in this thread or the Taylor one or the MPT with her left hand on the cap: it makes a sign of 666. This was intentional by her as it is rare for the human hand to make that shape unintentionally AND have it caught on camera at the same time.

This type of stuff is everywhere if you know what you are seeing. Once you do it becomes obvious how far into this pit we have fallen.

Who the fuck is that?

View attachment 8338817

The he-she with the all-seeing illuminati pantaloons in my favorite colour fuchsia! Replace the eye with the cross and I'd wear that!

Here’s the deal: she has the Egyptian eye of Horus on her leg. It’s an occult symbol, used by those who worship or at least believe in those false gods, including Luciferans. It ALL goes back to Nimrod and ultimately, Satan.

The Taylor Swift pic in this thread or the Taylor one or the MPT with her left hand on the cap: it makes a sign of 666. This was intentional by her as it is rare for the human hand to make that shape unintentionally AND have it caught on camera at the same time.

This type of stuff is everywhere if you know what you are seeing. Once you do it becomes obvious how far into this pit we have fallen.
There's always this, for those that have never seen it before........

And yes, sorry to say, it's all real. All of the EU "leaders" were there. Not one of them got up and walked out.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Who the fuck is that?

View attachment 8338817

View attachment 8338819

That Palestinian scarf will be her undoing.......she will be sent on a trip with Ben Shapiro to request absolution.

There's always this, for those that have never seen it before........

And yes, sorry to say, it's all real. All of the EU "leaders" were there. Not one of them got up and walked out.

That sort of reminds me of...

"So they prepared one of the bulls and placed it on the altar. Then they called on the name of Baal from morning until noontime, shouting, 'O Baal, answer us!' But there was no reply of any kind. Then they danced, hobbling around the altar they had made. About noontime Elijah began mocking them. 'You’ll have to shout louder,' he scoffed, 'for surely he is a god! Perhaps he is daydreaming, or is relieving himself. Or maybe he is away on a trip, or is asleep and needs to be wakened!' So they shouted louder, and following their normal custom, they cut themselves with knives and swords until the blood gushed out. They raved all afternoon until the time of the evening sacrifice, but still there was no sound, no reply, no response."
1 Kings 18:26-28

PS: They all look like products of the European educational system, which is what they are teaching here in the US.

That sort of reminds me of...

"So they prepared one of the bulls and placed it on the altar. Then they called on the name of Baal from morning until noontime, shouting, 'O Baal, answer us!' But there was no reply of any kind. Then they danced, hobbling around the altar they had made. About noontime Elijah began mocking them. 'You’ll have to shout louder,' he scoffed, 'for surely he is a god! Perhaps he is daydreaming, or is relieving himself. Or maybe he is away on a trip, or is asleep and needs to be wakened!' So they shouted louder, and following their normal custom, they cut themselves with knives and swords until the blood gushed out. They raved all afternoon until the time of the evening sacrifice, but still there was no sound, no reply, no response."
1 Kings 18:26-28

PS: They all look like products of the European educational system, which is what they are teaching here in the US.
You guys understand what I have to live through on almost a daily basis.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

Who the fuck is that?

View attachment 8338817

View attachment 8338819

Thanks @lariat and @armorpl8chikn.
I didn't even know enough to recognize the symbol. That possibly explains me getting my hackles up over the person wearing it. Still don't know a name but tells me what I needed to know.

Thats Adam. you can see his apple there right on his neck.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn