• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "Snow Storm" HD video with ALL NEW SNOW CAMO!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Wind, Rain, or Snow, If we can shield our camera equipment from the elements, we will get kill shots.
    Join O'Neill Ops, on a hunt that many wouldn't film in, as we trek 2 miles into a "Snow Storm" with sub zero windchill to bring you another intense "Dixon Special" this hunt has also been dubbed "Snowy Dixon"
    GET YOUR CAN ON! (and if you haven't, you'll have your chance to win one on our facebook page, details to follow)
    as always fellas if your bandwidth permits, click the sprocket in the lower right hand corner and watch it in HD, ENJOY!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NOB9KkNCPfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You guys crack me up...

I've obviously made a poor career decision somewhere.

What size/length bipods do you use most? Do you ever use a 6-9 in a low prone, though to me the low BR types aren't practicle in grassland areas you hunt.
    9-13's and 12-25's?

Ya'll got it goin!

What size/length bipods do you use most? Do you ever use a 6-9 in a low prone, though to me the low BR types aren't practicle in grassland areas you hunt.
    9-13's and 12-25's?

Ya'll got it goin!

We use QD bipod mounts and yes, there are occasions when the 6-9 does get used in the field, I always take both. Depends where we go and how we set up. Lots of areas we go, it's pretty barren, and then again, there are times where we are nestled in some rocky areas so the low BR style absolutely have their place in my bag.
    I also have a QD mount on my 12-25, but I'm looking to go with the 13-17 swivel model instead.

Gonna pose another question for you guys and you can answer individually or collectively.
    In the cold, sub-zero conditions you hunt and film in during winter, what are your clothing choices? From base layers, outer garments, boots, they must be pretty good for the static positions you are in and the length of set up times.

Thanks moocho for yer input!

We use QD bipod mounts and yes, there are occasions when the 6-9 does get used in the field, I always take both. Depends where we go and how we set up. Lots of areas we go, it's pretty barren, and then again, there are times where we are nestled in some rocky areas so the low BR style absolutely have their place in my bag.
    I also have a QD mount on my 12-25, but I'm looking to go with the 13-17 swivel model instead.

Do you like the Harris type better than the Atlas?

Why the Harris in the field? Does the Atlas not lend itself to adverse conditions?

I'm running both, in the field predator hunting I choose the Harris S, when I'm bangin steel 1-2K, I run the atlas.

Another great vid! When are those Kryptek suppressor covers going to be available?