• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Problems with vaccine , oh say it aint so !

forrestgump01

Once a deplorable, always a deplorable!
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2013
    Georgia
    My wife and I had the J&J last Wednesday. While the shot felt like getting a golf ball sized chunk of ice in the arm side effects were nil.

Reactions: ashworth
    1 dose of moderna down, 1 to go for me. Arm felt like I pitched 9 innings for a few days, otherwise nothing.

Reactions: Changed
    i dunno if this is true...

XXCyHdP9.png

IDK, 39 years after my pregnant mother takes DES, I get cancer. 40 years after taking Triaminic for allergies, the FDA pulls it because it's causing strokes. 5 months after getting EUA's for the vaccines and everyone is feeling fine except for those who don't, in fact some have died. I'd say you have another 30 or so years before you can be sure.

If 99.98% isn't good enough odds for you then keep wearing that face bra and repeat after me. Baaa, baaa.

Just my two cents.

Got both Moderna shots. Zero side effects on the first one. 2nd one was about 36 hours of feeling crappy with a headache and body aches. Small price to pay to get fully vaccinated and fight back against this awful virus. Life for us is getting back to normal now that everyone in our "bubble" has been vaccinated.

My mom got it, and so did my sister. Ive been trying for a year to get my sister to visit with her family, husband and son. Last week she proudly told me they were vaccinated, and if i wanted them to come and visit i would get it too.... i thought for a moment and said if everybody else is vaccinated what are you worried about? She actually agreed, still no visit though. When everybody that has got it starts pressuring you to do it too it feels a little zombieish.

Welcome to the largest clinical trial in the history of vaccine development.

The good news is if it works, then we won't need years of clinical trials to release new drug therapies. Since those will all go away, the cost of developing a new drug will be drastically reduced and BigPharma will have to provide medicine at realistic prices...I can't wait

In the meantime, I will let the natural immunities produced by my own system work their wonders.

Enjoy

Got both Moderna shots. Zero side effects on the first one. 2nd one was about 36 hours of feeling crappy with a headache and body aches. Small price to pay to get fully vaccinated and fight back against this awful virus. Life for us is getting back to normal now that everyone in our "bubble" has been vaccinated.
    I got my first jab last Monday...laid me out for 24 hours and I still feel like shit off and on on Friday. They tell me that to get the "Herd Immunity" effect we need to vaccinate like 80% of US in 4 to 6 months *but* 27% of US say they ain't gonna get vaccinated no way, no how. So, Herd Immunity is DOA and the next strain of the virus is 2X times more transmissible and 2X as deadly.

Good luck Mother Fuckers. Guess who's gonna die in droves the next wave? Anti Vaxers and Anti Maskers, that's who. Darwin at his finest.

VooDoo

I got my first jab last Monday...laid me out for 24 hours and I still feel like shit off and on on Friday. They tell me that to get the "Herd Immunity" effect we need to vaccinate like 80% of US in 4 to 6 months *but* 27% of US say they ain't gonna get vaccinated no way, no how. So, Herd Immunity is DOA and the next strain of the virus is 2X times more transmissible and 2X as deadly.

Good luck Mother Fuckers. Guess who's gonna die in droves the next wave? Anti Vaxers and Anti Maskers, that's who. Darwin at his finest.

VooDoo
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My God, how has the human race survived thousands of years without wearing permeable cloth on their faces every time a new strain of the sniffles comes out?! I bet you think putting up chain link fence will stop mosquitoes from getting on your property too.

You do realize that the flu vaccine you get every year is for last year’s strain, and it’s already mutated multiple times by the time you get the shot, right?

Stop being such a faggot.

i dunno if this is true...

XXCyHdP9.png

I'm not sure if that's true, but cases have definitely been spiking almost everywhere following big vaccination campaigns.

Studies have also shown that your chances of catching COVID-19 actually increase ~40-44% for a week or two after getting the vaccine.

One figure that never gets talked about with this vaccine is what the all-cause mortality is amongst vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

VooDoo
    So, instead of .3% mortality, it’ll be .6? I like my chances.

My God, how has the human race survived thousands of years without wearing permeable cloth on their faces every time a new strain of the sniffles comes out?! I bet you think putting up chain link fence will stop mosquitoes from getting on your property too.

You do realize that the flu vaccine you get every year is for last year’s strain, and it’s already mutated multiple times by the time you get the shot, right?

Stop being such a faggot.
    Muslim women don’t survive very long without the cloth on their faces, but it’s a different strain of a different virus that gets them.

VooDoo
    You know this could go either way. What if the coin flips and you are laying there trying to breathe out of the gills you grew.... ever notice how darwin award winners were usually trying to do something nobody else had done yet? You bought the fear hype hook line and sinker though, got numbers and everything. Try new covid 20, twice as contaigious, twice as deadly, same great lockdown results.

VooDoo
    :eek::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....................................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

1618184023391.png

I'm not sure if that's true, but cases have definitely been spiking almost everywhere following big vaccination campaigns.

Studies have also shown that your chances of catching COVID-19 actually increase ~40-44% for a week or two after getting the vaccine.

One figure that never gets talked about with this vaccine is what the all-cause mortality is amongst vaccinated vs unvaccinated.
    i think they are trying to show that nobody was dying of the flu in those places, but they might be dying from reactions to the vaccine.
    80% of the covid related deaths are happening in places with lots of fat people, not to shame fat people.

99.97% or something like that survival rate.....probably about what your daily survival rate is just waking up everyday.
    Quite sure my daily odds are less than 99.97% survival because even though I only ride my bike in subdivisions, and on sidewalk down "main road" which I call the Autobahn betwixt subdivsions, people absolutely don't notice or give a shit about people biking. Hence, I'm much more likely to die of dumbfuckism than corona virus.

i think they are trying to show that nobody was dying of the flu in those places, but they might be dying from reactions to the vaccine.
    80% of the covid related deaths are happening in places with lots of fat people, not to shame fat people.
    I gotta say. There is alot of fat put downs on here. Im not fat, but this is America not some commie shithole. If part of someones pursuit of happiness is to kill themselves with food, how does that affect you. I smoke 2 packs of cowboy killers a day, sleep with loose women with no protection, and eat mostly meat. I run 65 sets of stairs every day.... for money... not my health. Nobody can actually save anyones life, you can only prolong it.

Guess I'm lucky that I can't get the experimental gene therapy shots. I have RA so I'm out with these and since J&J just fell flat on their face as all corona vaccines do I'll be joining Texasflyer making wind and elevation adjustments when the zombie hordes show up.

I'm around it nearly everyday, by now I've probably had it and like most people didn't even know it.

I had the first a couple weeks ago, Moderna. Slightly sore the next morning, like being hit in the shoulder. One day later lifting overhead in the gym.

Reactions: ditter
    I had the first a couple weeks ago, Moderna. Slightly sore the next morning, like being hit in the shoulder. One day later lifting overhead in the gym.
    Do you think the low level lackey henchmen in the old bond movies, do ya think the were under the impression that they were actually the good guys? We are actually living in a time of some pretty decent super villians. You can sit and agree that they manipulate the media, they monitor and track us, they openly want to chisel away at our rights.... but you think they have your best intrest in mind with this shot? Interesting.

Do you think the low level lackey henchmen in the old bond movies, do ya think the were under the impression that they were actually the good guys? We are actually living in a time of some pretty decent super villians. You can sit and agree that they manipulate the media, they monitor and track us, they openly want to chisel away at our rights.... but you think they have your best intrest in mind with this shot? Interesting.
    You mean do I think they are injecting people with some weird poison? lol. No. I don't really buy into the whole secret cabal trying to control the universe theory of life, especially given my background and experiences. I can see how others might, but not me.

You mean do I think they are injecting people with some weird poison? lol. No. I don't really buy into the whole secret cabal trying to control the universe theory of life, especially given my background and experiences. I can see how others might, but not me.
    Ever seen a commercial, the ones that start with, have you or a loved one suffered from...... there are tons of those commercials. Those drugs were all tested properly and deemed safe thru the proper trials. What you got.... not so much.

Ever seen a commercial, the ones that start with, have you or a loved one suffered from...... there are tons of those commercials. Those drugs were all tested properly and deemed safe thru the proper trials. What you got.... not so much.
    Well, I mean if the government tested it a lot of times, you have to trust the government. lol. Again, I'd put my contacts with this stuff up against anybody on here, and I am perfectly comfortable with the vaccines knowing what I do, and speaking to the experts with whom I have spoken. I can't tall you dick about the motor on a derrick, but I feel like I have pretty good insights into this stuff.

I am not about to tell anybody else what to do, though. Just reporting my experiences.

Do you think the low level lackey henchmen in the old bond movies, do ya think the were under the impression that they were actually the good guys?

All the biggest villains throughout history, those that had death scores in the hundreds of thousands and above, generally thought of themselves as the good guys, doing what had to be done and convinced their followers of the same.
    No different than today where the worst despots believe they are the chosen messiah.

The Global Elites are no different, they are convinced they are doing what needs to be done to bring order to the messy planet and bring it all under logical controlled rule for the betterment of humanity (and of course themselves). Bloomberg waxed lyrical in an interview some time back about how the rich had some natural "responsibility" to be the leaders of the world and rule over the serfs.

And there you have it folks. “You have to trust the government...”
    Lol. You didn't understand what I said. The argument that these aren't FDA approved yet is premised on the argument that once the government really tests them, they are good to go. I wasn't suggesting to trust the government.