• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Problems with vaccine , oh say it aint so !

Lol. You didn't understand what I said. The argument that these aren't FDA approved yet is premised on the argument that once the government really tests them, they are good to go. I wasn't suggesting to trust the government.
Your exact words say it differently.

not to scare anyone or try to influence anyone (i just share shit), but the fact they had to throw away millions of doses because they mixed up the ingredients isn't particularly reassuring to me personally. it is like buying pills off the street and not knowing what you might be getting.

Your exact words say it differently.
No, my exact words express what I just explained to you. Again, the implied belief behind "these aren't FDA approved." is that the stamp of government approval is what you need to trust them. I get that you want it to mean different, or think I said something different, but in fact, you are wrong.

Knowing that WHO and Gates have ANYTHING to do with it is what keeps me from it. I am NOT anti vax, I am anti this vax.
If you cannot connect the dots on people’s reluctance, get the vax. You deserve it.
It's funny. Knowing that Trump was going to take credit for the vaccine (he has) made a lot of soft brained lefties not want to take it. And now look at the soft brains on the right acting the same way.

The pariah to all your problems. The orange man, the president, the Don
Dude, I voted for him twice, he isn't the pariah to all my problems. Read what I read. It wasn't about him. Libs weren't going to take the vaccine because Trump. Conservatives don't want to take the vaccine because Bill Gates. It is the same mealy brained shit.

Nobody here has a political problem with the vax, but you cant help but go there. And the funny thing is you call others a smooth brain
The dude I quoted literally said I won't have anything to do with it because Bill Gates touched it.

trump had the right ideas but wasn't a great judge of character.
like most presidents, he had to take some things as given without much opportunity to second guess the deep state.
jfk liked to second guess them, as did reagan.

The dude I quoted literally said I won't have anything to do with it because Bill Gates touched it.
You trust bill gates? That wormy dude, again. I will simply say that we have come to the impass of not being able to agree.

You trust bill gates? That wormy dude, again. I will simply say that we have come to the impass of not being able to agree.
I don't have an opinion one way or the other on Bill Gates.

Dude, I voted for him twice, he isn't the pariah to all my problems. Read what I read. It wasn't about him. Libs weren't going to take the vaccine because Trump. Conservatives don't want to take the vaccine because Bill Gates. It is the same mealy brained shit.
The difference is one group doesnt want it because the hate the idea of Trump getting credit for it lol. Irrational. The other side doesnt want to trust the meglomaniac that wants to rule the world and implement depopulation openly....Trump stepped down and every lefties fear boner went limp, but ive seen bill gates pushing the shit out of his vaccine... the longer it goes on the more i feel like there is something to it.

The difference is one group doesnt want it because the hate the idea of Trump getting credit for it lol. Irrational. The other side doesnt want to trust the meglomaniac that wants to rule the world and implement depopulation openly....Trump stepped down and every lefties fear boner went limp, but ive seen bill gates pushing the shit out of his vaccine... the longer it goes on the more i feel like there is something to it.
I'm sure their totally irrational arguments seemed just as rational to them as your totally irrational arguments do to you.

So, is the left as paranoid as the right about things, course it would be in the reverse direction? Since so many on the right are paranoid about the gov't, what difference would it make if the vaccines were FDA approved? I mean alot on the right say the gov't slows down, and increases expenses on any drug, thus making it more expensive, then they bitch about drug prices.
Maybe they should have made them do the 10 year trials on them first, hell idk, would you take them then? How many of you morons took potassium bromide or mefloquine (I did)? Not a clue what you took at the time. Now I'm not saying you should or shouldn't take any vaccine that's an individual choice, but some of you seem to be overly energetic in busting on those who decided to take the vaccine, and you seem to be taking joy in doing so. Do you know what everyones co-morbidities are? Do you have some inside info that no one else has, or is it that deep seated paranoia that everyone in the gov't and medical community is trying to off you cause you own a gun? I'll just say this, and I'll leave it be, sometimes some incredibly intelligent people, say some incredibly stupid shit. I guess those fact checkers will eventually figure it out.

CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study

🤔

Pretty much exactly what the studies said years ago when they said that using a vaccine for SARS was a dangerous idea that made things much worse the next time something in the family came along.

Reactions: DIBBS
Best part is, if you don't want to take it, don't. You are the only one that will pay if you happen to be in that tiny percentage of fatalities. No fucks given here either way.

Love the comments here about it being a trial of some sort. The tuskegee airmen was a trial. 300 million shots+ given worldwide is a bit more than that.

This shit ain't fake. At the same time it's not quite what they try to say it is. There's definitely fear being put out there. I'd say mostly because that's exactly what the media does, sells sensationalism.

True story, I was in the ICU for 8 days a couple months back. cardiac arrest, no big deal, I ain't no bitch.
Point is I just got a bill that has plainly printed on it "Ins. Claim mailed to: Covid-19 Related Visit".

Fucking hospital submitted my visit for covid insurance money. Fake as hell. Inflating the fuck out of the numbers for money. Who would have thought. Glad I didn't pop positive, they had all them fuckers segregated and couldn't get any visitors, shitty way to die.

Okay so I got the shot, and I had a compromised immune system when I got it so the side effects were about as bad as they can get --had a sore spot on my foot due to overuse and undersize boots after surgery and I hadn't slept in nearly a fucking month.

Nothing happened at all when I got it.

Later that night, I felt like I had a cold, that turned into a fever and one of the worst cases of flu symptoms since I had SARS or bird flu or some shit (I forget which but that wound up as pneumonia and damn near killed me --turns out I have the H1N1 vaccine though). Thanks to the insomnia it dragged out for a few days longer than most but the worst of it was for 48 or 72 hours.

I got the JJ shot. And I had the worst possible side effects. And I'll be the first to say that there is no reason to shut down sites unless the batch is fucked up. The goddamn fear mongering in this country...

Reactions: Choid
It the immortal words of one of my thesis advisors (Fellow of the American Physical Society): "Those who do it first, usually get it wrong" And these vaccines are all first of a kind.

Its tough to understand the subtleties of interactions in physics and chemisty. Biology is worse.

I won't take sides into who is turning into zombies--all I know is my chances of surviving w/o vaccine are "better than average" to quote a famous knife-wielding Australian.

Get the vaccine, don't get the vaccine. If you "know", you don't.

Best part is, if you don't want to take it, don't. You are the only one that will pay if you happen to be in that tiny percentage of fatalities. No fucks given here either way.

Love the comments here about it being a trial of some sort. The tuskegee airmen was a trial. 300 million shots+ given worldwide is a bit more than that.

This shit ain't fake. At the same time it's not quite what they try to say it is. There's definitely fear being put out there. I'd say mostly because that's exactly what the media does, sells sensationalism.

True story, I was in the ICU for 8 days a couple months back. cardiac arrest, no big deal, I ain't no bitch.
Point is I just got a bill that has plainly printed on it "Ins. Claim mailed to: Covid-19 Related Visit".

Fucking hospital submitted my visit for covid insurance money. Fake as hell. Inflating the fuck out of the numbers for money. Who would have thought. Glad I didn't pop positive, they had all them fuckers segregated and couldn't get any visitors, shitty way to die.
THIS, and it also explains the full extent of the "conspiracy" which is about padding results, greedbaggery and money.

Mathematically, a conspiracy reaches the point of failure (being "found out") when too many people are involved. The old "in order to keep a secret" deal applies here. Well, we've known for a long time they've been padding those results so it's not a conspiracy, it's fucking outright fraud now.

But I'm not wearing a mask forever because you fail to see that you now have more in common with Jenny McCarthy than you do the rest of us.

I agree, take it or not, but if you don't have the necessary information to make an informed decision at this point, you're not going to. It is what it is: a nasty, novel virus.

Pretty much exactly what the studies said years ago when they said that using a vaccine for SARS was a dangerous idea that made things much worse the next time something in the family came along.
Okay, I'll buy that but only if you can explain to me how having my immune system recognize the spike protein from corona virus is a bad thing.

No expert on any of this except the math that governs all of it so I have to take solace in that.

Is it nasty? Is it real? Yes. Did they fear monger the fuck out of it, yes, when have they ever let a crisis go to waste? Should you get the shot? Yes, I think so. Which one? They say one is as good as another but JJ uses known tech. ALL of them will keep you from dying on a ventilator and that's good enough for me.

My mom literally told me about a guy who died and in his last gasp for air said, "but it isn't real"...

Reactions: ditter and Choid
Got both Moderna shots. Zero side effects on the first one. 2nd one was about 36 hours of feeling crappy with a headache and body aches. Small price to pay to get fully vaccinated and fight back against this awful virus. Life for us is getting back to normal now that everyone in our "bubble" has been vaccinated.
That's why I'm happy I got the Pfizer shots...LOL

Welcome to the largest clinical trial in the history of vaccine development.

The good news is if it works, then we won't need years of clinical trials to release new drug therapies. Since those will all go away, the cost of developing a new drug will be drastically reduced and BigPharma will have BIGGER PROFITS...I can't wait

In the meantime, I will let the natural immunities produced by my own system work their wonders.

FIFY

No, my exact words express what I just explained to you. Again, the implied belief behind "these aren't FDA approved." is that the stamp of government approval is what you need to trust them. I get that you want it to mean different, or think I said something different, but in fact, you are wrong.
Its not about trusting the "gubmint " asshat its about LONG term studies to see if there are any LONG term side effects like oh I don't know......cancer.

I hope it turns out ok for people who get the experimental treatment. I think we should quit calling it a vaccine.

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine was a typical vaccine I believe. That one was pulled though. Not sure if I would sign up to get an asbestos cocktail from that company.

THIS, and it also explains the full extent of the "conspiracy" which is about padding results, greedbaggery and money.

Mathematically, a conspiracy reaches the point of failure (being "found out") when too many people are involved. The old "in order to keep a secret" deal applies here. Well, we've known for a long time they've been padding those results so it's not a conspiracy, it's fucking outright fraud now.

But I'm not wearing a mask forever because you fail to see that you now have more in common with Jenny McCarthy than you do the rest of us.

I agree, take it or not, but if you don't have the necessary information to make an informed decision at this point, you're not going to. It is what it is: a nasty, novel virus.

Okay, I'll buy that but only if you can explain to me how having my immune system recognize the spike protein from corona virus is a bad thing.

No expert on any of this except the math that governs all of it so I have to take solace in that.

Is it nasty? Is it real? Yes. Did they fear monger the fuck out of it, yes, when have they ever let a crisis go to waste? Should you get the shot? Yes, I think so. Which one? They say one is as good as another but JJ uses known tech. ALL of them will keep you from dying on a ventilator and that's good enough for me.

My mom literally told me about a guy who died and in his last gasp for air said, "but it isn't real"...
If it comes to that, im wispering rosebud.

Essentially. trusting the vaccine at this point is like trusting Hitler in 1932.

It could have very well ended up just fine. In fact, evidence was strongly in favor of it being a good idea in 1932.

I plan to ask if we should trust Hitler in 1948.

None of them are "typical vaccines" as none of them have been through the typical testing vetting process.
From a therapeutical standpoint it uses known technology thus it is not a novel vaccine. I forget if the J&J vaccine was pulled in its entirety or just a batch was pulled. I mean senators have to make their money while the iron is hot. No liability + time to market = rushed product. Just remember they are doing it for the good of the people 🤣🤣🤣.

I got my first jab last Monday...laid me out for 24 hours and I still feel like shit off and on on Friday. They tell me that to get the "Herd Immunity" effect we need to vaccinate like 80% of US in 4 to 6 months *but* 27% of US say they ain't gonna get vaccinated no way, no how. So, Herd Immunity is DOA and the next strain of the virus is 2X times more transmissible and 2X as deadly.

Good luck Mother Fuckers. Guess who's gonna die in droves the next wave? Anti Vaxers and Anti Maskers, that's who. Darwin at his finest.

VooDoo

The only Darwin here are the weak sheep that can't think for themselves. Anybody that dies is all part of God's plan.... who the fuk are you to judge

No shots. Never ever had flu shot.

doing great.
You played in the storm drains, ditches and flooded streets on a regular basis didn't you. Did you happen to get dropped off at a friend's house when they had chickenpox? Growing up, if some kid in school got some childhood ailment his friends and neighbor kids were coming over there so they could get it too...lol

It's funny. Knowing that Trump was going to take credit for the vaccine (he has) made a lot of soft brained lefties not want to take it. And now look at the soft brains on the right acting the same way.
I don't know anyone who was ever very trusting of the vaccine when trump was still in office, but I can tell you that a biden admin and ass kissers surrounding the situation sure as hell doesn't add any confidence. Fact is, "Trump people " don't trust the gubment or huge corporations, so why in the world would they trust both all of the sudden, trump or not trump??? Cheap political shot without basis imo. I have a few friends in CO in the know of some things myself and they sing a very different tune that you do. Of course, their biggest concern with any of this or anything like it, is incompetent arrogance, and it's pervasiveness within the machine....

Last edited:
I don't have an opinion one way or the other on Bill Gates.
You need to go do some more studying then. This is truly a despicable person.

Remember, this is the same dude that can't keep your computer from getting viruses. And, if you get updates I guess equivalent to the second vaccine shot, it often screws up more than it fixed

Last edited:
Well, I mean if the government tested it a lot of times, you have to trust the government. lol. Again, I'd put my contacts with this stuff up against anybody on here, and I am perfectly comfortable with the vaccines knowing what I do, and speaking to the experts with whom I have spoken. I can't tall you dick about the motor on a derrick, but I feel like I have pretty good insights into this stuff.

I am not about to tell anybody else what to do, though. Just reporting my experiences.

The problem is that it isn't extensively tested.

A normal vaccine takes 10+ years to make it to market. These vaccines took 10 months. The FDA was under extreme pressure from Azar, the previous administration, as well as the Pharma execs to provide an emergency approval (which was technically illegal since there is known treatments for COVID-19, such as monoclonal antibody treatments).

The hacked emails from the EMA showed that the agency had high concerns with how quickly the FDA was moving, how political it was, and the political fallout they (the EMA) would face if they did not quickly follow suit with the FDA. The hacked emails also illustrate the EMA's concerns that these companies did not follow GCP's (good clinical practices), in their clinical trials.

These vaccines did not follow the regular approval process, nor the rigorous and extensive trials that normal pharmaceuticals and vaccines go through. They also employ a novel/brand new technology, that's never been employed in such fashion before. We have ZERO data on potential medium to long term health effects, as the testing just hasn't had that longevity. Like it or not, our experience with this technology in this fashion is relatively non-existent. As a species we have a lot of hubris, but there's always unintended consequences from our actions that we didn't foresee or expect. That's why we follow the rigorous scientific process - but in this specific circumstance that was mostly bypassed due to politics.

Enjoy your vaccine, I'm happy you have the choice to take it and I respect your right to do so. But there's a lot of unknowns with these vaccines, and there will be lots of learning coming from this giant phase 3/4 clinical trials that we are conducting.

Last edited:
I don't know anyone who was ever very trusting of the vaccine when trump was still in office, but I can tell you that a biden admin and ass kissers surrounding the situation sure as hell doesn't add any confidence. Fact is, "Trump people " don't trust the gubment or huge corporations, so why in the world would they trust both all of the sudden, trump or not trump??? Cheap political shot without basis imo. I have a few friends in CO in the know of some things myself and they sing a very different tune that you do. Of course, their biggest concern with any of this or anything like it is incompetent arrogance, and it's pervasiveness within the machine....

My concern with the experimental treatment being undertaken now is that the statement “this isn’t new technology” falls a little short.

Yes, this tech was PROPOSED as a solution in the 80’s.

Here is a brief history:
1989 - Hey, here is a idea. We infect cells with mRNA and they will morph into what we want them to be. Like a virus reproducing.

1990’s - Damn, every time we try this we just destroy everything we touch.

2000’s - we mostly stopped killing everything but,

2010’s - it might be safe -... ish. But it pretty much doesn’t function when it’s at safe levels.

2019/2020 - Fuck it, someone get me an emergency license to do it anyway and start bringing in other peoples kids for testing. Because COVID.

if I were a conspiracy theorist, I would point out that mRNA tech that WORKS is a 100% cancer cure AND would reduce the effects of aging or reverse them if you had enough money to pay for a massive personalized therapy regimen.

SO - is Bill Gates pushing this because XYZ? Or because he sure is getting old and watching hundreds of millions of people, mostly the elderly, take round after round of experimental meds as they chase immunity through the next 20,000 variants a good way to work the bugs out?

I don’t know if this picture is real or fake. But it’s hard to trust bill gates with my body when I’ve got a couple laptops in my garage dead from computer herpes.
2DB7AEDE-11A4-45D4-89C1-09FE30F409C8.jpeg

they never did release the possible side effects of taking the shots lol

I am going to wait till it's available in a one time use pill or cream pff .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Im2bent and kvpm