• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA: Be armed all the time and able to immediately access your weapon. STAY VIGILANT OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS. (TN multiple murder/carjacking)

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • A lot of people like to say "oh, but it can never happen here, it is a safe place". It is one of the most commonly used variations of denial of reality. The reality is, of course "it" can never happen anywhere...... That is, until it does. And it takes less than a split second for things to go all to hell. I am talking to YOU... Yeah, YOU, walking confidently and blissfully past the dumpsters, loading dock and rusted railway spur of the shuttered canning factory with your earbuds turned up to high listening to a podcast and thinking about what are you going to buy to surprise your wife during dinnertime tonight. You didn't hear that sharp POP coming from the dark concrete loading dock, did you?... Of course you didn't. You were too preoccupied with your thoughts and the funny lines from the podcast's hosts... It was just an addict rummaging through one of the dumpsters searching for something to eat after coming off an all-night crack binge and tossing a glass bottle onto the rail spur, breaking as it hit the tracks. You had been lucky. He wasn't paying attention to you either and meant no harm anyway. He was too weak and physically ill to try even if he wanted to. You might not be so fortunate next time...

GRUNDY COUNTY, TENNESSEE. SEPTEMBER 13, 2020

A one man spree of murder and carjacking spanning three counties came to an end on Sunday morning when the perpetrator, Dangelo Dorsey of Marion County, TN, took his own life with a handgun upon being finally cornered by Tennessee Highway Patrol and a heavily armed task force from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation after a high speed pursuit. Two people, both random passerby with no connection to the perp, were killed and two more individuals seriously injured.

Philip Jordan Stevens, pictured with his wife Aileen. One of the victims carjacked, held hostage, and executed by Dangelo Dorsey.

Eh5IcGBWsAIFPId

The perp: Dangelo Dorsey. Committed suicide after being cornered by police and TBI agents. The sole perpetrator of a three county spree of carjacking and murder that left 2 dead and 2 injured.

c889c885-53fb-49c8-92f5-33476954bcaf-large16x9_TBI.PNG

Eh0UD_gXcAIzWGd

----------
    After the shooting Sunday morning in which the TBI says Dangelo Dorsey shot and killed Darcey Johnson, investigators say Dorsey got out of the car and tried to carjack a nearby vehicle. The driver of that vehicle was able to run away.

The TBI says Dorsey then approached a nearby truck, and during the exchange with that driver, Dorsey shot him in the face.

The TBI says at that point, Dorsey approached another driver and when she tried to drive away, he shot through the car's window, hitting her in the hand.

Then, the TBI says Dorsey drove off in "an undetermined vehicle" that rear-ended the Ford Mustang that Phillip Jordan Stevens and his wife were using. They stopped, thinking it was a fender-bender, and the TBI says at that point, Dorsey took them hostage at gunpoint.

The TBI says shortly before police started chasing him, Dorsey took both hostages to a McMinnville location, separated them, and killed Stevens while his wife watched. The TBI says Dorsey then foced the woman back into the car and returned to the interstate. Police later started chasing them and he crashed, and later shot himself.

NewsChannel 9's Bliss Zechman spoke to Jordan Stevens' mother on Monday.

His mother says Jordan was on his way to church with his pregnant wife Aileen when the couple was taken hostage at gunpoint.

His mom says Jordan begged Dorsey not to harm his wife and baby, and to take him instead.

We are working to learn more. This story will be updated.

UPDATE (Early Monday morning):

On Monday morning, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation identified the two victims.

28-year-old Darcey Johnson was the man killed in the shooting Sunday morning on Interstate 24.

23-year-old Phillip Jordan Stevens was one of the two hostages, and was killed Sunday afternoon.

PREVIOUSLY:

A day filled with violence came to an end Sunday afternoon in Marion County after a suspect wanted for murder, carjacking and kidnapping killed himself.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) says Dangelo Dorsey opened fire inside a vehicle on I-24 in Coffee County around 9:30 Sunday morning. TBI says one person was killed, and another was injured in the attack.

According to TBI, traffic stopped after the shooting, leading Dorsey to look for a car to escape in. Officials say he tried to carjack a woman, but, when he was unsuccessful, he began shooting, striking the woman in the hand and hitting a nearby truck driver in the face. TBI says both are expected to survive.

TBI says Dorsey then carjacked a Ford Mustang with a man and woman inside. They were forced to drive Dorsey to their home where he took a blue Toyota RAV4, two guns and the man and woman as hostages. Authorities confirm Dorsey later shot the man and dumped the body along I-24 in Coffee Co.

TBI Director David Rausch says authorities were able to locate the stolen car around 3:30 traveling eastbound on I-24. A brief car chase followed which resulted in a crash where Dorsey flipped the Rav4.

Rausch says Dorsey took his own life after the crash, and the female hostage was found safe.

----------

On Monday morning September 14, 2020, the TBI released an official statement along with praises to local sheriffs and deputies for their work in effectively locating and neutralizing the active threat before more people can be killed, injured, or taken hostage:

Last edited:
    I'm sure he legally possessed his firearm as well; and previously was on his way back to the top, but had an event happen in his life that must have thrown him off. Isn't that the narrative we'll here?

That said, speaking of situational awareness. I never have earbuds in (I guess preserving what's left of my hearing), usually walk around like I'm in Mogadishu if I'm in a shopping area, I always use my shopping cart even if I have only 2 bags (something to place between me and perp if need be), and when in our questionable part of town, try to leave enough room in front of me and the next car at a stop light to get the hell out of dodge if need be (actually taught that in driver's ed in high school back in the good old days).

I've got to drive through Memphis and Little Rock in the next few weeks....you can bet your bottom I'm going to be extra vigilant.

He realized he was surrounded by White Privilege on his way to Doctor School and decided he was tired of being a victim and became a Freedom Fighter.

^^^^^ Mainstream Media Account ^^^^^

Unfortunately some states don't allow its citizens to be armed and to be armed in a vehicle. These same states though fight to preserve the rights of those woolly animals with every breath they take just to get a vote from them. They ended stop and frisk because that would disarm those woolly animals and that upsets politicians, legal gun owners are the one they sentence for gun crimes if you should not follow the rules to a T.

This all ended a few miles from my house. I think the last place on earth they want to come protest is in Grundy County, TN. That would not end well for them. Lots of real American patriots in that area!

I'm sure he legally possessed his firearm as well; and previously was on his way back to the top, but had an event happen in his life that must have thrown him off. Isn't that the narrative we'll here?

That said, speaking of situational awareness. I never have earbuds in (I guess preserving what's left of my hearing), usually walk around like I'm in Mogadishu if I'm in a shopping area, I always use my shopping cart even if I have only 2 bags (something to place between me and perp if need be), and when in our questionable part of town, try to leave enough room in front of me and the next car at a stop light to get the hell out of dodge if need be (actually taught that in driver's ed in high school back in the good old days).

I've got to drive through Memphis and Little Rock in the next few weeks....you can bet your bottom I'm going to be extra vigilant.

Need backup between Ft Smith & LR ...gtg 👍 Lots of LE especially around Russellville on I-40.
    Past LR to Memphis is flat and boring. Once close to Memphis , one needs the swivel head going. They don’t play over there.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Need backup between Ft Smith & LR ...gtg 👍 Lots of LE especially around Russellville on I-40.
    Past LR to Memphis is flat and boring. Once close to Memphis , one needs the swivel head going. They don’t play over there.
    Well, I was born in AR....couldn't pay me to go back, but never say never. Have to take care of family 'bidness' which has become an absolute nightmare (long story I won't go into here...but I'll say death changes people a hell of a lot more than it should).

I used to think MEM to LIT was the most boring drive in the world. It's still close, in top 5 for sure.

5 ish years ago a guy I worked with had a niece and her husband attacked in their home one weekday morning. The Dude answered the doorbell at 7am at the front door and when he opened the door he was instantly shot dead. The attacker then chased her around the house shooting her multiple times and leaving her for dead when one round hit her in the spine and she collapsed.

Neighbors called the Police hearing the gunshots and then went to fnd her when she became conscious again and started screaming...they saw a man run from the house. No one was ever arrested - neither of them has any enemies. No drug deals gone bad, no stolen property. Nothing. She is crippled as they cannot repair the spine damage. She's like 23. Nice suburban neighborhood in Iowa at 7 am in the morning.

And people ask me why I am always armed even at home when making supper at night or coffee in the morning. There is always a pistol on me. Always.

VooDoo

This all ended a few miles from my house. I think the last place on earth they want to come protest is in Grundy County, TN. That would not end well for them. Lots of real American patriots in that area!

We live in a VERY small world. This could have happened to anyone. And this POS could have forced his way into an occupied dwelling where the occupants are not aware or unarmed and unable to flee, anywhere along his route of mayhem that day and an even bigger murder spree, hostage situation and full blown siege could have erupted, with A LOT of dead victims by the time it is over. This motherfucker was one of the truly dreaded 10% of the criminal population that have graced folktales, documentaries, and news accounts throughout history who is diabolical and utterly remorseless to the core. The part Comanche psychopath who had a fetish for burning his victims alive at the stake, named "Mox Mox", from Larry McMurtry's Streets of Laredo, was a classic example of this 10%.

The motherfucker in this account was not done yet. Not by a long shot. Notice that after he carjacked the second group of victims, he took two guns from their house, along with the one he was already carrying to commit the first murders. He was planning to kill more people along the way and possibly initiate a standoff and larger hostage situation at some point.

Reactions: tlsmith22
    View attachment 7424450

Labs and pibbles are the exact same according to some people.

Very telling numbers right there that would automatically get one labeled as a "nazi" if one ever brings it up in a libtard echo chamber. Data like this can be misleading in some aspects too. The "white on black" portion probably included all of the justified self defense and home defense shootings of armed assailants that happen almost every day, and that is why the number is much higher than I think it should be. Same with "Hispanic on black". There are routine incidents of Cuban restaurant and grocery store owners in Florida having to draw down or shoot would-be robbers all the time. Those are probably racked up in there as well. The "children killed by gun violence statistics" that the antigun left love to bring up also include all of the gangland shootings that explode across all of the hoods in perpetual fashion involving hardened gangbangers under 17 years old...

Data like this can be misleading in some aspects too. The "white on black" portion probably included all of the justified self defense and home defense shootings of armed assailants that happen almost every day, and that is why the number is much higher than I think it should be. Same with "Hispanic on black". There are routine incidents of Cuban restaurant and grocery store owners in Florida having to draw down or shoot would-be robbers. The "children killed by gun violence statistics" that the antigun left love to bring up also include all of the gangland shootings that explode across all of the hoods in perpetual fashion involving hardened gangbangers under 17 years old...
    1600196601718.png

I got tied up in the traffic from this incident Sunday. It’s a sad situation.

I used to think MEM to LIT was the most boring drive in the world. It's still close, in top 5 for sure.
    Its a flat, boring, ugly, mofo for sure. and pretty much all the way to Las Cruces. Nothing worth stopping to piss on.

What do 'we' get to beat loot and burn in retaliation?

It’s really sad but it’s becoming more true. Violence is not just where you expect it but also in the places you think least likely. And with the riot who knows where your life could be in danger there...

Unfortunately some states don't allow its citizens to be armed and to be armed in a vehicle. These same states though fight to preserve the rights of those woolly animals with every breath they take just to get a vote from them. They ended stop and frisk because that would disarm those woolly animals and that upsets politicians, legal gun owners are the one they sentence for gun crimes if you should not follow the rules to a T.
    I live in one of those states unfortunately. Considering the times were in I'd like to share a story some may find useful.
    This is not a suggestion or legal advice.

In the early 90's I attended a trade school & lived in Houston TX for a year. The place was a crime infested hell hole back then & TX was very 2A restrictive at the time. Even retired LE could not carry. My teacher knew we were living in a real shitty area and told us the work around Texans were using to enable being armed. He suggested getting a brief case with tumbler locks and keeping a loaded hand gun in it, in our car. If pulled over you scramble the combo and it would require a warrant for LE to open it. This probably varies by state?
    About 2 months after I left, my buddy had a car hit the side of his truck as it passed and then cut him off to force him off on a side road. This was a pretty common car jacking method they were using in that area back then. When the nice young Black man trying to get his life together approached and opened drivers door he found the business end of a EAA witness 9mm pointing at him. Fucker ran away. The advise given by our teacher on the DL probably saved my friends life.

Reactions: candyx

I didn’t even know y’all had black folks.

Update: Researchers from the Jane Goodall Center may have precipitated the entire tragedy. Sources close to the center indicate the lead researcher was trying to entice the never before seen in Grundy co ,young Black male, back home baiting him with “Bojangles “ . The male then became angry Saying “fuck that shit, that ain’t extra crispy!” Before tearing off on the violent rampage.

Family of the young male report he was turning his life around when he took a wrong turn near the intersection of i459 and i20 outside of BIRMINGHAM . He then ended up on i59 north.

Last edited: