• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pupil of the Art of the Tactical Rifle Dot ORG *Video*

Priceless! Great way to start off the morning!

Tactical thumb and dunkin donuts coffee, that's what i've been doing wrong, damnit.

Which hide vendor sells a tactical thumb? I need an upgrade.

It was definitely fun, I definitely had the schtick done the first time I went to film it, but the unfortunately the weather was absolute shit when I got there, it might have lost a little polish having to go back. But overall it got the message across.

I can just imagine showing up in court and the plaintiff breaking this out... I would be found in contempt for laughing my ass off. Hopefully I think parodies are covered. :)

I had a quarter and left it in the truck, so I had to switch over to my tactical thumb as I had no change in my pocket. And in hindsight I should have put that flier on the other side and called it Spin D / Coldbore I could have killed two birds if I put on the right.

Part two... we'll make it in the sequel.

a new sub forum " operator as fuck" is now needed for advanced techniques of tactical thumbing and which brew of dunkin donuts is most tactical. Reading the wind for which direction to piss would also be a good vid.

Most instructive video on the M40 A5 I've ever watched. Best line: ...moving on back, we've got a barrel..."

No cold bore flyer if you would have had this before getting behind the rifle. Who needs Duncan Donuts coffee because Cold Bore beer is always on target!

29apqvl.jpg

Relieved to see 'Purdy Good' isn't using .224 caliber saboted projectiles to decrease the percevied tactical thumb group size...

I don't think I heard a "when I do my part".
The "it will make you think you are a better shooter" line owned me.

I was in tears after "this is a barrel" and the chlamydia action reference.

I didn't catch the pissing scene until the second time I watched it.

You can bank on it, Eddie will never show his face on these boards after that.

That's one smoove action there! Good stuff. "moving on back!"

I love the stick your head up after the shot and look 500 yards down range to see your hit. Only Operators can do that kind of tactical shit.

You should have been wearing your ghillie. Then everyone would you are an operator and not just tactical as fuck.

By the way, where is your spotter, I thought every shooter had a spotter?

Can't believe no one caught the Stiller Clamydia Action reference ...

I caught it and had to replay it to make sure. Pure Gold!!!!! "And we gots a barrel".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you would have used hand loads and had a S&B scope instead of the NF, you wouldn't have had that cold bore flyer.

There I was, drinking my Spin-D, naked in a Multicam bean bag chair, eating cheetoes...

Awesome video! If you've ever staged coffee half way to your target, " you might be operator as fuck".

Video reminds me of an asshole from my buddy's kid's hunting class. First, he broadcasts that he's military (which was up for debate according to friend). Then, he asks the Game Warden when is it okay to hunt with, "NODS and a suppressor."

My buddy said, "you better NOD mention that again!" Whatta' geek.

You need to incorporate your handy dandy range finder for those known distance targets, they could be off by a couple of feet, or something about wind meters and programs. Heaven forbit the batteries go dead.

Nice work on that extreme long range how too.

xdeano

I was waiting for the rabbit around the tree then through the hole thing on the Operators shoe lace tactic, however I did learn a lot, keep them coming.

Maybe you could do one with Found On The Ground Ammo or Super Sniper Shit.

Last edited:
Funny stuff, well done. But how many takes? If that was a 1 run and done my hats off to ya, I don't think I could of held it together for one take. And I agree you missed a golden opportunity for the "man down" or maybe tuck and roll or stick a PLF

Thanks. I peed a little...

Head on a swivel!!!!!!!!

In the very beginning I did a quick 1 minute take on the SilencerCo part, I actually went to scrap it because I missed a few of those shots, but then immediately after I did a second take on that part and it only fired once and ran out, but I rolled with it.

From the part after the title where you see the Glock with the slide back to the end of the video (not the pissing scene) was all one take... it was just a continuous 12 minute shot that I edited down to 9:45 or so ... so I cut out a few unnecessary things. But overall, other than that pistol part, it was a single take.

Can't believe no one caught the Stiller Clamydia Action reference ...

I did haha just finished it. That was great Frank. My favorite parts were the fall and the immediate head popup after your first shot. I was rolling.

Lets not forget "moving on back, we got a barrel!" lmao