• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pupil of the Art of the Tactical Rifle Dot ORG *Video*

Fucking classic! How come you didn't talk about your Tactical Suppressor Warmer..I've heard they help with those Cold Bore Shots? ;)

So when can we get the SH 'Tactical Thumb' and 'Operator as Fuck' Stickers :)
Maybe a Frank 'Head on a Swivel' Bobble head....

Make more of them..they are brilliant

Last edited:
Re: the cold bore flyer.

"That little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy."

I want an "Operator As Fuck" long sleeve T Shirt. Sell it with a part of the proceeds going to the Snipers Hide and designated "Truly Competent Gunsmith Legal Fund"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wait until Tactical Rifle's Lawyers get ahold of this video!!!

There gonna paint you as a bully and mentally challenged. Which might have been your intention this whole darn time. No judge on gods green earth will find the neighborhood tactical retard operator guilty!!

If they do get ahold of it they're gonna say if this guy says your rifles suck that's just how it is. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like they just replayed the first shot to make it look like the third shot.

They didn't mention it took 500 rounds to get those 3 shot on a 6" plate. (Satire. Number of rounds used unknown. Please don't sue me Rooney.)

Also, Rooney, do you even lift bro?

My wife, who claims limited experience with both subjects in the title of the video, just watched it. She asked me to thank Frank for the lesson in tying your shoes: That she always forgets to do the double knot at the end of the sequence.

I can't believe I am just now finding this.

Fucking priceless!!! I seriously lost my shit while watching this and my wife comes over to watch it with me and she knew right away what it was mocking.

"Tactical thumb" .......priceless!! hahahahaha
Since you were throwing out all the memes, you should have said something about "Stay Frosty"

There is a lot of stuff I left out or missed, I will definitely have to film a sequel and actually take five minutes to script it a bit better...

Still not bad for one take.

For one take it was brilliant!

Your talents are beyond belief sir :)

Although when you tripped over and your head popped into frame..."I fell .. I fell...help me" was a little creepy in a Blair witch kind of way lol

That was priceless. Tactical Thumb will be in use at the range from here on out, thank you for that.
Im in for a couple of OAF patches and couple of challenge coins.

Oh and you should have called Corpsman UP to come tie your shoe.

There is a lot of stuff I left out or missed, I will definitely have to film a sequel and actually take five minutes to script it a bit better...

Still not bad for one take.

Oh for sure! that was seriously the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

I love the reference to the real M-40A5 Stock, god bless every "Sniper" Show out there seems to show a product they call an M-40AWhatever with the completely wrong stock and scope on it. Nice pickup, that whole show truly was Operator as Fuck.

Next you should teach an episode on how to mill with grandpa's old 7600 with a weaver 4 power.

1975080_10202705929242168_813894166_n_zps8260b7ef.jpg

Lots of nuggets in there.....Stiller action, tactical thumb, shoe tying. My favorite was calling out 'Thistle' in the middle of a 500yd walk. Freakin' clever and wicked funny. And what kind of mind comes up with that?!?!?!

Lolz. OAF!!! Needs Moar cussin' next time Francis... You could just "bleep out" random words. It would have the same effect.

Brilliant! Maybe next you could do something similar to the 3 shots at the 6" gong at 1000y in this video:

Student of the Gun - YouTube

I'm impressed with the way the target repaints itself between each shot @ 1:40-1:46!

I'm equally impressed with the catatonic 1000yd stare the shooter had while Rooney was talking. Seriously man, at least move. I'm thinking someone could have done a pulse check on that guy before he got behind the rifle.

Frank, how about throwing that in the next video as well? Everyone knows a true operator has that catatonic 1000yd stare.

I looked like I was mental at the range Saturday, I lost it about 200 yards down range when I saw my shoe coming untied thought about this video. By the time I got to the 300yd line I was almost in tears from laughing. I almost whipped out my phone and videoed the walk back to the bench sloshing through the mud from all the rain we had. But alas.......my group was bigger than my tactical thumb.

Operator as fuck, I am not. Gotta get me a bottle of SpinD, and some Purdy Damn Good ammo.

Damn near pissed my pants!

I thought it looked like a Surgeon Malpractice action to me, but that Stiller Chlamydia looks like she works pretty good. I take it she has been "used" by other operators a number of times? Or was she a virgin receiver when you got her?

Frank, I would buy a shirt with Operator as Fuck on the front and tactical thumb on the back. just saying
BTW vid was hilarious

R

The video was very funny, especially after seeing the original. However, it would like to make one observation... Lots of people have taken some amount of unbrage at the sounds of rifle fire as the guy went down range (in the original). At the range where I shoot, the pistol range and the 25, 50, and 100 yard rifle range goes cold every 30 minutes. BUT, the 200, 300, and 600 yard ranges call their own cease fires. As a result, you can be down range checking a target and hear rifle fire to your right or left. I sure would hate to have to wait for the guys on the 600 yard line if I were on the pistol firing line.

Nice video. "That guy" makes me ashamed to be British or perhaps the queen should remove him from the books and ban him from using his ridiculous accent?

One thing that is needed on take 2 is a tactical magazine tap on your helmet before you insert it.

I don't quite know how I missed this thread the last couple weeks, either. Regardless, quite a few gems in there. My favorite was the sounds of the rifle fire zipping and cracking overhead along with the auto fire that you edited in. Made me wanna run for cover.

Looking forward to the next one. Nice job, Frank. Thanks!

Baahahahahaa!!!!!
This is the first time I've replied or posted ANYTHING!! This is exactly how I view 50% of everything & everybody on this site.
Bunch of wanna bee's!! Yah!
The newest shit out and the newest upgrades. If you don't have that your a fucking loser!
As for the other 50%, THANK YOU.
SOME OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PRICELESS. Just have to scroll through the pages of BS first. For somebody who just likes to shoot, and not be a total gear queer, thank you to the 50% on here for the 10% of information I can actually use.
Thank you lowlight, you just gave me a whole new perspective on shooting and what I've been doing and using wrong.

Baahahahahaa!!!!!
This is the first time I've replied or posted ANYTHING!! This is exactly how I view 50% of everything & everybody on this site.
Bunch of wanna bee's!! Yah!
The newest shit out and the newest upgrades. If you don't have that your a fucking loser!
As for the other 50%, THANK YOU.
SOME OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PRICELESS. Just have to scroll through the pages of BS first. For somebody who just likes to shoot, and not be a total gear queer, thank you to the 50% on here for the 10% of information I can actually use.
Thank you lowlight, you just gave me a whole new perspective on shooting and what I've been doing and using wrong.

That was your choice for first post?????
WTF?