• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Put me down for PST happy

shoot4fun

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2003
    Riverside, Alabama, USA, etc
    Finally got a chance to get behind my 6-24x50 PST with EBR MRAD and FFP today. The tracking was true and clicks positive. The glass was plenty bright and clear, especially for the $$ paid. I really like the way the turrets are marked too. Easy to read for my old eyes.
    I am planning on shooting a match next Saturday with it on the 7 WSM. Next step its to set up the zero stop later this evening.

Re: Put me down for PST happy

I like hearing the positive feedback on these scopes. I'm considering one myself.

I sure am happy with mine. Reticle is crisp, great glass, the turrets are great. I really like the while MIL/MIL FFP thing, it's new to me.

Mine shows up tomorrow. I currently have the 4-16 ffp mrad and its a nicely equipped optic. Its hard to beat for the price.

Shot the rifle this is mounted on in a match today. Ranges from 600 to 1000 yards. I also shot practice day Friday. This scope has great glass and every adjustment I made was later repeated to check the tracking. I am happy to report that I could go from my 600 yard dope to 800, 900 and 1000 then return to any of those distances and be back in the same POI. The glass gave great clarity and I could call shots at 800 yards in heavy mirage.

I have the 6-24x50 PST SFP moa/moa and love it as well. I don't compete and don't go past 500 yds but I am totally sold on this glass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like someone shot at Hardrock. Thanks for the review! Hope to see you at Steel City next month. </div></div>

It was their last match of the year. Hot as hell but had a good time.

I have been nothing but impressed with each one I have had.

Recently added a 2.5-10x44 for my boss's hunting rig I am putting together.

Of course, the 2.5-10 is SFP. But mil/mil and illuminated. I was very happy to see it turned out to be like the others.

Excellent optics, turrets were just right and it feels like it is built to last and hold up to hunting. Mounted it in aset of Seekins rings and he has a great lower budget set up.

I love the whole PST line.

Sounds cool... I've been seriously considering a PST 2.5-10x or 4-16x for an AR carbine of mine... kind of waffling between moa & mil (everything else I have is MOA, but thinking about making the change).

I've been searching but not coming up with much on the reticle... how's the reticle at min/max power as far as usability? Previous FFP reticles I've used were either too fine @ min or too coarse @ max... any links to threads with pics, etc.?

TIA,

Monte