• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Questions about Area 53 Receivers.

Darkop

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2009
ALASKA
I have searched the Hide as well as the net but can't find very much information on Area 53's receivers and rifles. Their web site is limited as well. I see that they are doing a "Snipers Hide" lower, upper and rail/forend deal but I can't really find any information on their product quality. I see they are from Washington state. Could they be having Mega make their receivers? They are using a Barnes Precision rail which looks very nice and has good features. I want to build a precision AR in .260 and would like to go the Area 53 route but am questioning their quality.

Please post up any information you may have.

Until that day,
Darkop

I have searched the Hide as well as the net but can't find very much information on Area 53's receivers and rifles. Their web site is limited as well. I see that they are doing a "Snipers Hide" lower, upper and rail/forend deal but I can't really find any information on their product quality. I see they are from Washington state. Could they be having Mega make their receivers? They are using a Barnes Precision rail which looks very nice and has good features. I want to build a precision AR in .260 and would like to go the Area 53 route but am questioning their quality.

Please post up any information you may have.

Until that day,
Darkop

Maybe lowlight could shed some "Light" on Area 53?

Until that day,
Darkop