• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Redfield Revenge 6-18x44mm

Milan metal

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2012
Well I picked this up as a get me by scope and to play with on my .22. I know a lot of you guys think it is a el cheapo but I can tell you it is more than what I thought it would be. I am going to mount it on my Grendel next week (if my upper ever comes in) for a real test but on this little 22 it is pretty sweet for $250. I will just have to see if it holds up over time!

Re: Redfield Revenge 6-18x44mm

Redfield made very decent scopes during their days of glory. You should find the scope very satifactory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thebolt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Redfield made very decent scopes during their days of glory. You should find the scope very satifactory.</div></div>

I hope so. It seems really nice so far!

Put up pics if you can. I am a fan of the Old school (Denver CO) and the new Redfield (made by Leupold). I have/had a few Revolutions. I was curious about the new turret style, can you reset the zero? Also how accurate is the new Ranger Reticle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put up pics if you can. I am a fan of the Old school (Denver CO) and the new Redfield (made by Leupold). I have/had a few Revolutions. I was curious about the new turret style, can you reset the zero? Also how accurate is the new Ranger Reticle?

</div></div>

When I get it on the grendel I will post some pics. I got the regular crosshair not the new Ranger Reticle.

Been searching for one to look through, Cabelas has a few 3x9's but not the 6x18 yet. Actually pretty excited about the new varmit accu-ranger reticle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zlman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been searching for one to look through, Cabelas has a few 3x9's but not the 6x18 yet. Actually pretty excited about the new varmit accu-ranger reticle. </div></div>

I bought mine at the Cabelas right down the road. I wonder why yours doesnt have it yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milan Metal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zlman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been searching for one to look through, Cabelas has a few 3x9's but not the 6x18 yet. Actually pretty excited about the new varmit accu-ranger reticle. </div></div>

I bought mine at the Cabelas right down the road. I wonder why yours doesnt have it yet?</div></div>

Yeah I don't know, but I was impressed by the glass and eye box on the 3x9.

I wish they would have used the 52mm obj lense on these like the 3x9's. That would be sweet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zlman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish they would have used the 52mm obj lense on these like the 3x9's. That would be sweet! </div></div>

You are right....that would be sweet!