• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins AR Lower pics

Re: Seekins AR Lower pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I should have the OD and tan lowers ready for shipment by the end of the week</div></div>

Glen, any news on when you will have the first batch of black ones ready to ship?

I emailed my ffl info today....I'm expecting the brown truck at my ffl tomorrow.

That is how it works....right??
laugh.gif

Looks like all colors will be done within a few days of each other. Most will be shipping sometime next week.

Jason, I need to find a big refrigerator box and will need to ship your lower via truck, so it might take a few extra days. Could you mail me back those packing peanuts? Im a bit shy of filling your box...:)

Just ordered one and my FFL will be there in the morning!!

CSF

They called me and asked for my FFL, saying that my black one should be ready to ship in the next week or two. That was about a week ago, max.

Any word on these?

Yes, they are starting to ship tomarow !!!!

If you haven't gotten your payment or FFL in to us CALL the shop. 208-791-8741 If no one answers we are on the other line. Just try back in 5min or so.

We called about 80 people and send emails out to at least 130, so if you dint get one or the other just call us and we will get it sorted out.

Here is a picture from the third batch.. Fresh out of the tumbler
smile.gif

SP_LOWER.JPG

Hmmm.... haven't heard from you guys yet, so I'll call after work. Looks great Glen.

Thanks
smile.gif

Guys, please don't call today asking when yours is going to ship. They are shipping at random depending on what color, logo or no logo and serial number combination. Also, missing FFL's from most of you, so if it wasn't faxed or emailed you need to get it in along with payment if that is missing as well.

email [email protected]
FAX 208-441-9459

Glen looks like my check must have been lost. Can I call and pay over the phone? FFL was sent today as well.

Give me a call and we will get you taken care of. We are still imputing payments and FFL's into the computer, so your check might be here in the stack. 208-791-8741

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give me a call and we will get you taken care of. We are still imputing payments and FFL's into the computer, so your check might be here in the stack. 208-791-8741 </div></div>

I tried sending you a pm but your box is full. What would I be looking at for a brown stripped lower and matching stripped upper?

Can hardly wait for the email telling me my plain black one has shipped!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pell1203</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can hardly wait for the email telling me my plain black one has shipped!!! </div></div>

Me too.

I wonder is they are shipping out to us yet?

psywar

Fellas, trust me -- you won't be disappointed when you get your lower. Glen's workmanship and attention to detail is top notch, and he won't let anything out the door if it'snot worth putting his name on it.

TDH -- Glen's not doing uppers yet, just the lowers. Let him get his line straightened out and I'm sure uppers will follow. Just give the man some time.

?????

smile.gif
Yup..and about 40 more will ship tomarow. Im getting thru them as fast as we can. Some custom SN# lowers, first batch are being re done (finished, but not coated at the molment) because of a little snafu on my part. I built them a bit too tight and had one out of 6 uppers that didnt want to fit. Most of these were the colored ones as well. Instead of modifying them and re-anodizing i just scrapped them and built new. We caught the issue on the other batches and those are shipping now. In all, i think there are about 60 in coating, some in the shop and 30 or so going to coating tomarow to replace the first batch.
sorry for the rambling, its been a loooooong week
smile.gif

I have my camera tuned up and will post some pictures tomarow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">?????

smile.gif
Yup..and about 40 more will ship tomarow. Im getting thru them as fast as we can. Some custom SN# lowers, first batch are being re done (finished, but not coated at the molment) because of a little snafu on my part. I built them a bit too tight and had one out of 6 uppers that didnt want to fit. Most of these were the colored ones as well. Instead of modifying them and re-anodizing i just scrapped them and built new. We caught the issue on the other batches and those are shipping now. In all, i think there are about 60 in coating, some in the shop and 30 or so going to coating tomarow to replace the first batch.
sorry for the rambling, its been a loooooong week
smile.gif

I have my camera tuned up and will post some pictures tomarow. </div></div>

Thanks for the update Glen! I can't wait to get mine. Now, how about those UPPERS?
wink.gif

-psywar

Thanks Glen, I'm still waiting for my FFL to call me on Friday hopefully! Can't wait to put mine together.

Upper? What the heck is that?
smile.gif
Not even posting a pic until i have a bunch built. thats all for now, and no i havnt started on one. It will be 2 months before i get yet another kick butt machine to build uppers, lowers, DBM's, actions free float tubes, doodads, gadgets, rails and uh other stuff that make your rifles kick ass...thats a start. the middle to end of this year will be huge so stand by...

Can't wait to get my lowers! 204 and another 243wssm to be made with these.

Just got a UPS email from Seekins! Should see it Friday!!

We are still calling people for FFL's and have about 1/2 shipped out. IF we do not have a FFL for you we have tried to contact you on more than one occasion. I am not going to try and contact you again after today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chainring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got a UPS email from Seekins! Should see it Friday!! </div></div>

Me too! Can't wait to get my skinners on it!

Glen,

Received my lower last Friday and I'm very happy with the excellent quality and distinctive look of your product. I'll put it aside until your design of the matching upper and float tube are completed.

Please add me to your wait list... Nice work!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pell1203</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glen,

Received my lower last Friday and I'm very happy with the excellent quality and distinctive look of your product. I'll put it aside until your design of the matching upper and float tube are completed.

Please add me to your wait list... Nice work!
</div></div>

Pictures !!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Thanks...

On the second batch the anodizing was a bit on the thick side, so some of the buffer tubes wouldn't fit the way we wanted. They are fixed and are being re coated at the moment. Everyone elses lowers and some extra are in this batch so if you don't have yours you will shortly...

Did you say pictures??

We are going to have about 40 extra WITH the snipers hide logo just as the picture shows. If you want one give us a call...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cut rifled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah hello don't forget your friends in Wisconsin buddy.</div></div>

I agree!!!

CSF

Glen,
Please give us an update when the 2nd batch is shipping so we will know when to expect them.
Jeff

Just got my shipping notice. I'll post pics once I get my upper piston Lmt upper.

We are still waiting on the OD and desert tan lowers to come back from finish. ETA was this monday, but.......As soon as they come i we will get them out

IF you have a order with us and don't get a shipping confirmation today for your black lower then we don't have sufficient information to ship (FFL) or we don't have payment. This will be the last time we try to get it and if we don't have it by the time we are done shipping today then i am deleting your order...(if you have an OD or tan lower on order this does not apply to you)

We do have a few left over, so if you want one call us.

I forgot all about these lowers since hearing of them in Jan, unfortunately I just bought a case of M855 the other day... Hopefully I'll be able to grab one soon. These things are so sweet looking!!!

I picked mine up today. Everything was great but it came with the logo that I specifically asked to be left off. Oh well seems pretty good, i'll have picks when I get my upper.