• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shreveport Match Date Set

Re: Shreveport Match Date Set

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Rich, any chance of posting a list of who's signed up for this match so far?
</div></div>
ya i will send an email out next week to all the competitors but will let you know a lot of good shooters are going to be there, and a lot of new shooters in the mix this year, too. I think we lack 10-15 spots to fill. I'm going to the range today to confirm.

I appreciate all the support thus far, some good prizes are rolling in. If anybody would like to enter or has a question about the match or donating to the match just call call me
325-201-3826

range website
http://www.lra-tti.biz/

<span style="color: #FF0000">PLEASE remember to send your email address with your entry fee
there is going to be some important information going out in a couple of weeks and if i don't have your email you may not get it.</span>

Please send Funds to:
Richard Emmons (sniper match)
2007 HWY 5,
Grand Cane, Louisiana 71032
Phone: (318) 872-0111
or you can call the shop and use your credit card.
just be sure to PM me.

We have a certificate from a Hensoldt dealer.
Nightforce, US Optics and S&B are in the works.
Nearly 2000 Berger bullets.....and more.
A Manners Stock
A Surgeon Rifle
A barreled Nighthawk action.

Damn, I can't believe I hadn't kept an eye out for this. Count me in. I'll be sending off my deposit in the morning!

Will we be able to set up tents again this year? Early September ought to be a might bit warmer than last year and I won't have to worry about snow on the ground again...
IMG_0007.jpg

Damn, I have to work that weekend. Gotta see if I can swap shifts with someone....

Ritten,
You guys are some real men, and like it was said, that picture doesn't do the cold any justice.

Hell, I was freezing that morning and I hadn't slept outside all night in the cold!

It was like 15 degrees at sunrise that morning...I remember it was so cold the bolt release on my rifle froze up on me.

Very, very cold December weekend last year.... this year will likely be very, very hot and muggy September weekend.

We have a certificate from a Hensoldt dealer.
Nightforce, US Optics and S&B are in the works.
Nearly 2000 Berger bullets.....and more.
A Manners Stock
A Surgeon Rifle
A barreled Nighthawk action.

rough draft of the trophies being built by Piper Precision, same folks that built this years Snipershide Cup trophies.
1st place will be anodized gold, 2nd silver, 3rd bronze

photo-4.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: matchking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good. Can you engrave my name in the gold one?
grin.gif
</div></div>

That would confuse people, why I have a trophy, with your name on it. &#57431;

Looks great! I'm ready to shoot another match. Looks like we've got some great matches coming up. Outback told me this one will be a blast!

11 spots left, let's get it filled !!!
50% of your entry fee is going back to prize table.
Lots of money and high-dollar prizes up for grabs too.
Custom made trophies from Piper Precision are going to be awesome
Calcutta update-- $500 added money from pot will payback 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 10th and 25th place. And you can buy yourself into a split from the high bidder. for half the bid.

not trying to hijack but is this a public range? My local range has only 100yds. I'm less than an hour from shreveport and never heard of this place. Could someone pm me some details please? Bet this match would be awesome to watch.

Just curious...
Since they've turned over the reins this time to Rich and Casey, are Terry and Jim going to be shooting this match this year?

Terry has signed up... hadn't seen Jim's Name yet hope he and some other fellow Louisiana shooters get in.(cough>>>> Divers)

Terry was kind enough to bring a stock with him to the Prize table too!!!!!!!!!!

Joe come on out an watch if you want.

www.lra-tti.biz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete, call them and arrange it.
</div></div>

Casey do you have any information on the place? If I had there phone number I would call them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pastor brian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are all 50 signed up? If not, I might have 1 more interested.</div></div>
nope read previous post, still vacancies

PETE:Comfort Inn

Rated 2.9 out of 5.0 23 reviews $50 /night military rate/per review

9420 Healthplex Drive
Shreveport, LA 71106

(318) 688-2812
comfortinn.com

Rich, you know Divers, he's gonna wait til the last minute. Rest assured, I'm staying on him and Red to send in their entries. We're not going to miss this match.

That's about enough chit chat about me. I admit, I procrastinate...a lot. Still on the fence here, trying to get off. Lot's of things happening in the here and now. Work is nuts, money isn't falling off trees.

But nice to be remembered.

Well it would have been an awesome first match for me, but work and drill wont allow me to make it.

Maybe the next one.

Head count 47

If you want in now you need to send me a email. I'll begin a waiting list, after 50 but will probably allow a few more shoot just in case we get a few no shows.
Everybody that's in will get an email tomorrow to confirm also checks are getting cashed this week.

Need email address from:
Christopher Hooper
Dayton Alexander

ASAP

I also have a western Union MO that got separated from the envelope with no name on it, uhmm... i got an idea but if that's you let me know.

Thanks All

Got my email today, thanks. I may see Jim Clark tomorrow morning, I'll hit him up about the match if I do.

I get to miss this one because of work...tried, but can't get out of it.

Just read the brief. Under minimum equipment requirements no pistol was listed but there is a couple of thing about a pistol stage. Will we need our pistols? If so how much ammo will be required?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just read the brief. Under minimum equipment requirements no pistol was listed but there is a couple of thing about a pistol stage. Will we need our pistols? If so how much ammo will be required?</div></div>
my bad-- yes you need pistols,75-100 rds

Bugger. Would really like to make this my first comp, but fly back to the sandbox the day after. The Mrs wouldnt be impressed if I dissappeared for the weekend lol.

Is it possible as a non club member to come along just to watch?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes mate
You can carry my shit for me </div></div>

SWEET!! (Rolling eyes)

So how about the rugby? lol.

Barney PM Sent

Ok 50 shooters in, I think we can take a few more.

Prize table is shaping i think we may have 4 guns and possibly 2-3 AR uppers , 2 stocks, still working on a couple of scopes, i appreciate everybody's help in supporting the prize table.

I've also bought some stuff to give a way at the match and to the RO's too.

An autobiography by a retired Delta Operator recounted their training in the Rockies. Maximum ruck weight was 40lbs, I think, but anyway the point is he chose food instead of other seemingly useful gear based on imperical data that if you're hungry you can't concentrate on anything else completely.

Pack in your tote bag (whatever it is you choose; Eberlestock, Camelback, Kiafaru, etc.!) food that works.

Ideas; Raw trail mix, raw nuts, seeds, fruit, fruit drinks, V8 vegetable juice, peanutbutter & jelly sandwiches, water, water, water, water, Bueller, Bueller,
asswipe (its a long way to the powder room). The Redbeans & Rice the night before will "gitchya goin".

Line an interior compartment of your pack with foil to reflect heat back out and even better use bubblewrap sandwiched foil insulation. Also, line it with the towel you'll need to wipe the sweat off your brow cause its gone be hot brotha.
smile.gif