• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shreveport Match Date Set

Re: Shreveport Match Date Set

Looks like it might be a good day on Saturday. No rain and partly cloudy with temps at 76/96 for a low/high. Sunday has it at a 20% chance for rain.

Match Weather

i'm stuck in Manitoba,flew in a small aircraft, lousy weather in DFW.....prolly will not see you guy this trip....stay safe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm stuck in Manitoba,flew in a small aircraft, lousy weather in DFW.....prolly will not see you guy this trip....stay safe </div></div>

Sorry to hear that. Be safe coming back and we'll see you at the next one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well my scope still didnt come in so Im gonna have to drop out. Oh well. Is it possible to get my deposit back? </div></div>

Mine did, so I have an extra. Let me know if you would like to borrow one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm stuck in Manitoba,flew in a small aircraft, lousy weather in DFW.....prolly will not see you guy this trip....stay safe </div></div>

What a shame. I was looking forward to seeing you do some more flips while diving for your rifle.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">swamp skeeters (small helicopters) </div></div>

State bird of Louisiana...

OK Guys,

This will be my first competition of this type and I am concerned about carrying all of my gear during the stages. Do you think I will be terribly handicapped by using my range bag for the bulk of my gear? I am planning to put extra mags and a rangefinder on my belt during each stage. thoughts?

Na, that will work. You only carry gear to each stage not through each stage. You only take what you need to the firing line.