• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns SIG 1911 POW bnib for 861.00????????? wtf

shootindude

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2011
in the back country of Oregon
Ok i was shopping on buds gun shop and ran across the pow/mia sig 1911 for 861.00, i thought whoa hell of a deal i want it. I was going through the order process and getting ready for work at the same time. Apparently i took too long to order it and when the page refreshed it jumped to 1141.00. I called and spoke with a lady named amber and she advised me that prices are subject to change and update about every 20 minutes. OK no biggie but atleast i got my order started when it was 861.00 right? WRONG!!!!! i got my order started and i still had a page open showing it at 861.00 but amber says "im sorry sir but we cant honor that price now" WTF????? F#$K buds gun shop

Re: SIG 1911 POW bnib for 861.00????????? wtf

That sucks. I'd keep an eye on their website for a while to see if it goes back down.

Re: SIG 1911 POW bnib for 861.00????????? wtf

I had this happen when I ordered my GSG 1911 as well. Mine changed only $45 but they said that they buy guns at a certain price then lets say that lot of 14 guns they bought for $20 is done and the next lot of 42guns was bought at $18 they keep the same amount of profit on each gun the price just changes for us. I know it sucks but shit happens.