• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Sig 338 ti

Kbroad

Online Training Member
Minuteman
May 29, 2017
Does anyone have any experience with the sig 338 ti? I’ve done a bit of looking but haven’t found much about it. Also open to other suggestions for 338.

Sig seems to make a badass can. I am looking at either their 308 can or a TBAC Ultra 9

There is a $400 half off coupon in the for sale section. That would make the 338 Ultra can $1300

I can attest to how nice their 556 can is, I’d buy the 338 in complete confidence.

I don't think there is a 338 can close to the 338 Ultra. Even when CRANE did testing the closest can was 5 dB louder.

I shoot a TBAC 338 Ultra on a 338 Norma Improved and I couldn't be happier. It is an extremely impressive can in every possible respect. If I thought there was a better 338 can available I would have bought it.

I don't think there is a 338 can close to the 338 Ultra. Even when CRANE did testing the closest can was 5 dB louder.

Someone posted the results on here a while ago. It just confirmed testing that I have done. The closest can to the 338 Ultra was AAC Titan at 5dB louder. The 338 Ultra impressed them enough that I got s phone call from them to talk about our cans and lack of FRP. This was done for a pre ASR industry testing day.