• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

My order is in as well, I don't really like seekins rings anyways, and if I really need them, I'm sure plenty of people will be selling theirs.

Note: Nothing against Seekins rings, I just like the looks of TPS/Badger rings better.

Thanks to SWFA and The hide for arranging this.

Okay, my order's in, too. This is perfect timing for my AR-10 project. Almost bought an IOR just before this came about.

Thanks again, Frank and SWFA for putting this together.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb7032</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered. Hopefully, they'll have enough. Hey SWFA, any idea on if anyone will have to wait longer? I.E. will there be enough to cover what's been ordered so far?</div></div>

im ordering 10 just to buddy fuck </div></div>

10 thats all? I didn't mention that I ordered 20

Do you guys expect a huge back order with loooong wait like vortex?
By the way, Thanks for the deal!!!

Done, paid. #27

Thanks for doing this guys. Cant wait to try it out. Does anyone make those slanted rings/mounts like that for under 400 dollars?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SPOKE TO SWFA AND THEY EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO FILL ALL ORDERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME (WED. MAY 18 21:35 ZULU)

CURRENT SCOPES ARE IN CUSTOMS NOW

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Done deal..Thanks SH & SWFA.Be nice to see more of these in the near furture!

Just ordered mine as well with a few accessories. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Thanks Frank, SWFA, and Sniper's Hide. </span></span>

I'd like to see a sunshade or ARD and a retrofit kit for zero stops in the future if possible. An awesome deal anyway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hank440</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what size rings for this SS medium ? </div></div>

Just couldnt resist with all this tax free overseas checks im cashing... Im sure this will fit nicely on top of my brand new Crusader waiting for me when I PCS to the 101st.

keep up the fight to 10k.......
smile.gif

Just ordered...was NOT wanting to order another scope, but this is an absolutely awesome investment. Looks like the 10x42HD is moving to the AR.

I look for another rush of orders in 29 days. I'm gonna hold out till the end and fight for 10K!!!!!

They are not in customs, not sure how that rumor started. We did mention that we don't have a firm ETA because U.S. Customs is the wild card and we never know how long they will take.

They are scheduled to be on an airplane heading this way May 30th.

I know some more Facebook users, so I'm going to keep pushing and hold out for a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are not in customs, not sure how that rumor started. We did mention that we don't have a firm ETA because U.S. Customs is the wild card and we never know how long they will take.

They are scheduled to be on an airplane heading this way May 30th. </div></div>

Any indication how big the first shipment is?

Ordered. Thanks! How long until I get charged? I don't really wanna try to keep 1200 in my checking for 2 months... I usually keep just enough to pay bills and what not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are not in customs, not sure how that rumor started. We did mention that we don't have a firm ETA because U.S. Customs is the wild card and we never know how long they will take.

Actually the person at SWFA who answered the phone told me that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IndustrialHalo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'd like to see a sunshade or ARD and a retrofit kit for zero stops in the future if possible. An awesome deal anyway. </div></div>

I've swapped some emails with SWFA... didn't ask about a zero stop but Skylar said a sunshade is in the works.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: problemchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are not in customs, not sure how that rumor started. We did mention that we don't have a firm ETA because U.S. Customs is the wild card and we never know how long they will take.

Actually the person at SWFA who answered the phone told me that.</div></div>

told me as well, think it was Skylar.

Anyone knows the estimated ship date? I may have missed it...but I can't wait!

Not till the end of June so we may as well wait for the 10k mark!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone knows the estimated ship date? I may have missed it...but I can't wait!</div></div>

I'm in sent my check out today!!
Hopefully I'll get mine out of the first batch.

Thanks again Frank and Chris.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spuhr Mounts... TNVC has them... Hakan is a poster on here. </div></div>

Thanks Lowlight and SWFA. Lots of appreciated generosity and good marketing as well. People will always remember this.

Anyone try the SWFA rings? The price is super, but how is the quality. I don't want to damage this new scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">keep up the fight to 10k.......
smile.gif
</div></div>

THIS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c1steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone try the SWFA rings? The price is super, but how is the quality. I don't want to damage this new scope. </div></div>

Never tried the SWFA rings, but the Burris Signature rings with the plastic inserts won't leave any marks. As a bonus you can use them with your 20 minute base and get an extra 10 or 20 minutes for up to a 40 minute base for real long range stuff.

Will be ordering tonight when my paycheck clears. I'd like to have some money after ordering this scope. Hopefully I can get in on the first shipment!

Just placed my order for the scope, Butler Creek caps, and ARC 30mm Medium (26mm height) rings. Now I gotta save up for a .308 to put it on.

Probably a noob question but- what sun shades are available for this scope? I know I'll be ordering at least the scope and some butler creek caps.

Also thinking about an American Defense mount, but unsure of if the objective lens will clear the railed barrel shroud. Also undecided on extended scope relief or normal...ideally the end of the scope will be right above the charging handle or even a little behind it. Anybody else throwing this scope on an .308 AR build?

Edit: After looking at some pictures, I'm thinking the American Defense Recon mount will work great for this application. Anything more low profile may be cutting it close as far as fitment. It almost looks like I can get away with the model that doesn't have any eye relief, but I won't take any chances. I'd really like to research an option that'll bring the scope as low as possible, though. Suppose I'll wait on buying a mount for now.

Order placed... Can't thank you enough Lowlight & SWFA!

Now the wait begins... this will make the wait for my Manners T2A with mini-chassis even harder! New home for both with be my Remington 700 AAC-SD.

I want to also thank Lowlight and SWFA for this, I think it's fascinating to see the marketing/buying power of this sight. Please don't listen to the neysayers that are unappreciative. I plan on continuing to post this everywhere I can till it hits 10,000!
Thanks
Trevor

Small world man; I ordered my scope and I'm waiting a Manners T4 with mini chassis for my Remington 700. I think the wait will be well worth it, but waiting is so hard that it makes my eyes bleed.

I'm in - just placed an order. If anyone could post a part number for a sunshade that SWFA sells that will fit this optic I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks!

Keep it going to 10,000!!! I'm just now getting the friends and family involved in the liking!!! Is it wrong for me to post on other forums for them to like it too?!!!

Wow what a deal!. I hit the like and will be purchasing one of these

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: problemchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Done, paid. #27

</div></div>

How do you know what place you're in?

I am definitely interested in the sunshine!! Any info on this situation would be greatly appreciated!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am definitely interested in the sunshine!! Any info on this situation would be greatly appreciated!!

DK </div></div>

+1 would like to know as well